Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One (3075 Views)

Ways Of Handling A Stubborn Toddler / Happy Birthday To Special Treasure- Dyt! / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by OasisofRefuge(f): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Birthdays are one of the occasions that almost every human beings looks forward to – apart from being made to feel special by friends and family, the day marks the simple achievement of making it through another year and, despite all unhappiness and negativity, basking in the sheer of joy of being alive
There are different ways of saying 'Happy birthday to someone dear to you.

1. For someone at work, you can write a note saying "Happy birthday! All right, now back to work." trust me, it will make her/him smile
2.You can order lunch, ice cream, cake from a nice and affordable eatery for him/ her
3. For someone even more advanced in years, your birthday message could read, "Smile while you still have teeth!"
3. Another creative way to wish Happy Birthday is to accompany it with a quote on birthdays. This could be inspirational like, “Not just a year older, but a year better
4. you can send gifts such as wrist watches, bracelet, perfume etc. you can also send sexy under wears, flowers to your wife.
5. write him/her a love letter.
6. you can organize a surprise birthday party if you are financially capable
7. you can get a ticket to watch a movie together
8. you can play games such as scrabble, monopoly etc together and don't try to win her/him that day.

Finally and very important,
you can send him/her a birthday love song. this sound so romantic and uncommon.
you can send him/her birthday love songs.
you can download this New Song titled "NA YOUR BIRTHDAY" and send to your loved ones on their birthday as well.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
NICE ONE. THANK U. NICE SONG TOO

1 Like

Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by OasisofRefuge(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
thanks.
Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by OasisofRefuge(f): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2015
keep downloading.
Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by rosety: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
You can't go wrong with the classics. A dozen roses, a box of chocolates and a cute teddy bear will melt an girl's heart. Talk about uber-romantic kiss

Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by OasisofRefuge(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
rosety:
You can't go wrong with the classics. A dozen roses, a box of chocolates and a cute teddy bear will melt an girl's heart. Talk about uber-romantic kiss
NICE ONE DEAR
Re: More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One by OasisofRefuge(f): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby / I Am Tired Of Living With This Broke Man / My Younger Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.