Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ear Mite Treatment - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ear Mite Treatment (642 Views)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / Ear Cropping And Tail Docking, What Is Your View / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ear Mite Treatment by Jetmovic: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
my people my vet told me my boerboel had ear mite nd she s been shaking her hear rigorously and often, later i discovered dt she has lost apetite for food, den her eyes will be swollen in d mrng, d vet gave me ear ultra guard bt d shaking of head continues i feel sorry for her bt i dont kno what to do, i read somwhere online to apply mineral oil, i dont even know where to get dem, i stay on the island, pls help if you have any solution to the ear mite problem
Thanks
Re: Ear Mite Treatment by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jetmovic:
my people my vet told me my boerboel had ear mite nd she s been shaking her hear rigorously and often, later i discovered dt she has lost apetite for food, den her eyes will be swollen in d mrng, d vet gave me ear ultra guard bt d shaking of head continues i feel sorry for her bt i dont kno what to do, i read somwhere online to apply mineral oil, i dont even know where to get dem, i stay on the island, pls help if you have any solution to the ear mite problem
Thanks

As it is I would advice you 1st take a clean white handkerchief,mix dettol with water,soak handkerchief in the water,then use to clean its ear using ur fingers covered with the hanky to penetrate inside its ear to remove all the wax in there,try these for 3days,this should solve it except the case is severe,and if there's not improvement,get chloramphenicol ear and eye drops and put like 2 to 3 drops deep inside its ear 2ce daily and I bet ur dog ear mite is gone and he's back in shape.
Don't let ur vet visit the week u do these,so there won't be contradiction in medication
Don't tell ur vet I told you oh.lol

1 Like

Re: Ear Mite Treatment by barcaboi(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Jetmovic:
Thanks
he should know wat to do....ask him 4 Ivo injection or so...
Re: Ear Mite Treatment by Jetmovic: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pure White Dove / 7+months Female Rott For Sale In Ibadan / Lhasa Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.