Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? (1069 Views)

Is This Really A Programming Section? / Is It Possible To Develop A Website With My Android Phone / Does This Looks Possible To You? Schedule Of A Java Programmer And Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? by Dekatron(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
I would have posted it in webmasters section, but as little as the patronage experienced here, webmasters even have lesser amount.

To my question:-

Being the imaginative being I am, I was sleeping and I thought :-

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BUILD A SITE THAT :-
1. People will subscribe and amount deducted from their acct, and a e-receipt code generated for EACH UNIQUE USER?

2. People will be able to view A SINGLE CAMERA LOCATION provided they subscribed?

3. Be able to listen to the audio of the camera feed they are watching?

4. Print their documents on the net - I mean, since they have the site's subscription, they can send their document typed ON THE SITE ONLY to the printer, that one wll then print it?

NB :- This is 100% my imagination. However, I would like to know, IN ALL HONESTY if its possible. Yes, I dnt imagine small. . . . Because I AM AN ENGINEER!!

cc : dhtml18, lordZouga,code eater olyjosh, seun (abeg, answer me pls) and others (am not a frequent user of this section).

I am only still learning C++, dnt think I am doing this.
Re: Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? by 0luwatope(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
No 1 is so possible, you just integrate one payment processor and do the receipt thingy, I don't understand your no 2. Do you mean watching camera videos online like instagram ?? Its possible but not on all browsers except you biuld your own customized app for that. No 4 is freaking possible
Re: Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? by CodeHouse: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
All is possible

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Vs UC Browser / My Photocontest Script. / Online Marketing 2016 - A Complete Certificate Course Live On Macaranta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.