Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status (15938 Views)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ujoatu(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Today, after a successful visit to Cross River by His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria, Federal Government Delegation paid a Visit to Imo state as Governor Rochas Okorocha and the delegation inspected the abandoned Cargo Terminal at Imo Airport with the
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Aviation who arrived with her delegation on instruction of Mr President to ensure the airport resumes fully.

This is the first major gift of Change to Rochas from the Federal government. Governor Rochas Okorocha said, "The resumption of Imo Airport as a full cargo airport is one issue I raised with Mr President and thank God he acted swiftly".

It would be recalled that since the inception of the Imo airport, no cargo has landed there and with this major stride by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, the Imo airport will commence full cargo status and will be flagged off within two months as everything has been put in place for this great step of change.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ujoatu(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abandoned equipments at the airport....

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by keneboi69(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
That Imo airport that looks like "warehouse"

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ujoatu(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
More pictures...

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by investnow2013: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
In two months?? Okorocha please say the truth!!!...... Do you mean two years time....When I saw Okorocha there, I just give up!. Oh! God help our dear Imo State!!!.Do not alow it to be a Laughing Stock in Nigeria in Jesus name Amen!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by NwabuezeWini: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
That a good one

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by NwabuezeWini: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
That's a good one if okorocha will keep to his word. Am watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by damton(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by AYOdeji2102: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm!

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by fratermathy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
The South East States really need a lot of Federal presence. This zone seems to be left out in major federal project allocation. I hope this current government changes that.
The importance of an airport cannot be overemphasized. It is the bedrock upon which other forms of development can hold grounds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by efilefun(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Orowadayo Efiok Buhari!!!! grin grin grin Slow and steady wins the race. We all saw the end result of those who took governance as a F1 race... lipsrsealed

Stolen:
BUHARI STOP TRYING TO CLAIM AND TAKE CREDIT FOR GEJ PROJECT.
Oh when it comes to developmental issues it's a project by GEJ but when it comes to boko haram which started as a knife carrying sect and transformed into a monster under the watchful eyes of your GEJ, you all scream BUHARI? Soon when Zahara buhari gives birth hope you all wont tell us its also a project by GEJ Buhari is trying to take credits for?? confused sets of humans filled with hatred

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Mobskat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
.Shey Amechi Would Not allow Him hausa Broders Cargo those cows with those Planes :V

i Rep My Tech website

http://wap2all smiley smiley com

remove smiley and Put D(.)T
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by clevadani: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haters will hate no mata what u do. Ride on Mr President

7 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
2 months?,..lies
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by donholy28(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Imolites e don happen for us o...but i don't trust our criminal of a governor

3 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Stolen: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]BUHARI STOP TRYING TO CLAIM AND TAKE CREDIT FOR GEJ PROJECT.[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by publisher(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
FYI, GEJ started this project #ProudWailer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
lol..... Another concerted effort to loot money. The last time I passed through Owerri on my way to Onitsha, I doubted if this was still Owerri or a village. Very messed up. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Aromas: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Strictly on business grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by sammyj: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good development. This will put a stop to the delusion called Biafra! !! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by JayRise(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good initiative...I thought they said this administration has a northern agenda

MUST READ
20 signs a lady gives when she badly wants you(love messages)

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by zimoni(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good move.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by sabaeh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good news
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
good
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by petkoffDrake(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
mhen! this man needs to hit d Jim .... him be like nnama (cow)

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by oekehinde: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Get info on how to manage and cure your diabetes using natural supplement. [url=surehealthoptions.com/vital5.html]click here[/url]
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Akinola007: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok, Thats a good development....

Kindly follow this trend to see how to loose 5-10kg within 9days
https://www.nairaland.com/2683491/detoxify-excess-fat-just-9days
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ELGREF(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do not forget Ogbomosho Oyo road

5 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yeah...

Baba is starting work...

God bless Nigeria.

Congrats Beremx cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by demarc001: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good if it happens!
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Pavore9: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Observing......cargo must not only land there but l hope the South Easterners would produce what would also be airlifted from there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Visits Obiano As He Celebrates 2 Years In Office - Photos / #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc / N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.