Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status (15946 Views)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by DJBIGGY(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
publisher:
FYI, GEJ started this project #ProudWailer

and so? he did not finish it and the next government wants to try. You still complain. #smh
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
which one be international "cargo" airport? undecided
we want a FULL international airport like Kano
nothing less!
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by hinwazaka: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
The same president ordered a cleanup in Ogoniland. But till this moment, nothing has been done. This government is only good at borrowing money from international bodies, and then giving it to questionable governors, to do as they wish, while pretending to support diversification of the economy( but keeping the oi portfolio for the President). Anyone who believes this latest fraud, is a fool, and needs to buy a new brain.

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by eeeeeee: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rochas which cargo do you hope to fly through Owerri when you have crippled all the industries in Imo state.

Meanwhile this is GEJ's project that was abandoned by Buhari.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Rexnegro(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stolen:
[size=18pt]BUHARI STOP TRYING TO CLAIM AND TAKE CREDIT FOR GEJ PROJECT.[/size]
Go hang ursef..moses saw d promise land but joshua entered..who entered is the main tin....gej started it on paper but never done anything tangible, and now buhari is abt to finish now and u fool is saying buhari stop trying to claim and take credit for gej project....credit ko recharge card ni. FOOL
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Beremx(f): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Firefire:
Yeah...

Baba is starting work...
God bless Nigeria.
Congrats Beremx cheesy
I watched the news on TV. Rochas got it time around.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by alaoeri: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
ELGREF:
Do not forget Ogbomosho Oyo road
Ogbomosho/Oyo road ought to have been completed since 2011 but there is an obstacle hindering the contractors, a very big rock which make it difficult to construct the road.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ThisMeansWAR: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stolen:
why are you trying to be stupiid? Why would anyone take credit for abadoned project
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Beremx(f): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
investnow2013:
In two months?? Okorocha please say the truth!!!...... Do you mean two years time....When I saw Okorocha there, I just give up!. Oh! God help our dear Imo State!!!.Do not alow it to be a Laughing Stock in Nigeria in Jesus name Amen!!!
shut your mouth and be happy about this news coming from a sister state.

Bloody supremacist!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by pman001(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pavore9:
Observing......cargo must not only land there but l hope the South Easterners would produce what would also be airlifted from there.

ur talking bulshit.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Pavore9: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
pman001:

ur talking bulshit.

What is bullshit about my post?
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by IGBOSON1: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
relchange:
which one be international "cargo" airport? undecided
we want a FULL international airport like Kano
nothing less!

^^^Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, you go wait tire! You better talk in hushed tones before they accuse you of being a Oliver twist! lipsrsealed

All this high falutin terms like 'cargo airport' and such are just smokescreens used to confuse and make us think Buhari/APC are giving Igbos/South East their fair share!

Rochas ought to be ashamed of himself....making a song and dance over what will turn out to be nothing more than a over-sized warehouse! This is while others are getting billion dollar dams, steel factories, power plants, and have (Nigeria inspired) FDIs directed to their regions/states while the South East gets nada!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by greatcid02(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hehehennn....make una no gree wat dat okoro'oji dey talk o. Na wolves in sheep clothing him be!

All na just eye service.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Abagworo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
I posted this news yesterday and surprisingly many of my Igbo brothers were bitter. Is Imo State not part of Igboland? Owerri Airport has already overtaken Kano to become the 4th busiest in Nigeria even with little incentives. Hopefully the new uograde will equally increase aviation sector in Imo State and Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Beremx(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abagworo:
I posted this news yesterday and surprisingly many of my Igbo brothers were bitter. Is Imo State not part of Igboland? Owerri Airport has already overtaken Kano to become the 4th busiest in Nigeria even with little incentives. Hopefully the new uograde will equally increase aviation sector in Imo State and Southeast.
instead of them to be happy that such development is happening in the SE which every Igbo man will benefit,they are angry that it's happening in Imo state.

Ndi iro!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
This project and d Ogoniland clean up are nothing but NORTHERNISATION AGENDA GEJ never allowed to actualise under his watch....
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by fulanimafia: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abagworo:

Really? what was Imo's IGR in 2011, 2013 & or 2014?
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by victorazy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cargo in Owerri, Cross Rivers, me I dey suspect something o!
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
ujoatu:
Today, after a successful visit to Cross River by His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria, Federal Government Delegation paid a Visit to Imo state as Governor Rochas Okorocha and the delegation inspected the abandoned Cargo Terminal at Imo Airport with the
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Aviation who arrived with her delegation on instruction of Mr President to ensure the airport resumes fully.

This is the first major gift of Change to Rochas from the Federal government. Governor Rochas Okorocha said, "The resumption of Imo Airport as a full cargo airport is one issue I raised with Mr President and thank God he acted swiftly".

It would be recalled that since the inception of the Imo airport, no cargo has landed there and with this major stride by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, the Imo airport will commence full cargo status and will be flagged off within two months as everything has been put in place for this great step of change.
apc scam, useless party, thunder & earthquake combine with hurricane destroy apc...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

Really? what was Imo's IGR in 2011, 2013 & or 2014?
I sincerely don't know but it should be on the low to mid range.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by cjrane: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
So abooki or is it yoruba will be serious in a project not situated in the north or west? grin grin grin
This is the type of scam people like Abagworo peddle.

Please take your scam somewhere else to people who don't know about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ril19(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
People Please Listen To Rochas...

"This Is The First Major Gift Of Change To Rochas From The Federal Government"

I Swear Down This Guy Is Not A Leader. He's So Self Centered That He Forgets He's There To Serve Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Frankdera(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mr President promised to do something? i trust his govt..
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by tola9ja: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stolen:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by fulanimafia: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by sigiyaya(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
investnow2013:
In two months?? Okorocha please say the truth!!!...... Do you mean two years time....When I saw Okorocha there, I just give up!. Oh! God help our dear Imo State!!!.Do not alow it to be a Laughing Stock in Nigeria in Jesus name Amen!!!
don't you know him? the guy no dey use lie play na em food be that grin grin grin
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by sigiyaya(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
investnow2013:
don't you know him? the guy no dey use lie joke na em food be that grin grin grin
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by nkemdi89(f): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
was there live this project is real, rochas is partnering with expert from USA and Vietnam to carry out the project, also a five man committee comprising of both indigenous and foreign experts are part of team.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ODUBEZE: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Stolen:
If PMB decides to finish the project, let him.
There is nothing wrong with continuity. I prefer it than having so many abandoned project.
History be kind to them as both of them will take the credit.
Politics aside, let's think of a way to move this country forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta. / Who Is Your Best Nigeria President Ever? / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.