Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night (5078 Views)

I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans / How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
toms55:
No mind the guy wey Owu dey blow, someone who doesn't have money to buy himself an Iphone4 claiming to have an Iphone 6, he may desire it though but not by lying to have it... he is making me loose interest in him already.. Airforce1 Liar Liar Liar that's what you are, claiming what you are not

you have the right to say whatever you wanna say

I got no P! With your opinion.
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by toms55(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Oga Iro e ti poju... I like you but I don't like Liars

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
toms55:
ok
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by iamkingzlee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
toms55:
lmao!! bossman grin
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Rick9(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai my dearest Airforce1 am really sorry my bro for what happened to you, am glad u are safe nothing go stop u or ur hustles our celebrity. U go great later nor worry. Get well soon Airforce1, I like ur Moniker anyway.
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rick9:
Chai my dearest Airforce1 am really sorry my bro for what happened to you, am glad u are safe nothing go stop u or ur hustles our celebrity. U go great later nor worry. Get well soon Airforce1, I like ur Moniker anyway.
Thanks bro

Blessings
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by 2dice(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol
This guy funny sha
Chaaiii
Even Satan dey trip for some pple lies
"LIE-ON_(LION)" Bro should be some pple Surname grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lmao.. Nlers can be funny, i swear. Airforce1, sorry ehn.. when there's life, there's hope. But If there were no pictures, all we'll hear is ''pix or adonbilivit''. Nigerians sha, suffering and taking pix syndrome. Just wondering how he took the pix of that ambulance cos in this part of Nigeria where I am, it's rare for ambulance to carry robbery attack victim sha..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lmao.. Nlers can be funny, i swear. Airforce1, sorry ehn.. when there's life, there's hope. But If there were no pictures, all we'll hear is ''pix or adonbilivit''. Nigerians sha, suffering and taking pix syndrome. Just wondering how he took the pix of that ambulance cos in this part of Nigeria where I am, it's rare for ambulance to carry robbery attack victim sha..

I knw they would ask for pix.. so i suppplied it they re still complaining grin
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by rill: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok so the robbers allowed u to take a pic of ur imaginary iphone6 with ur moniker right next to it, b4 stealing it Wow they really must be generous!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by herald9: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
This Airforce1 sha. Have you forgotten you got followers?

You opened a thread with these same pics claiming a neighbourhood dog bit you, now they've metamorphosed to injuries you got from robbery attack.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Crocz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
This Airforce1 na oloshi person grin

Did u anticipate the robbery or what?...cos I don't understand why someone would snap "his iPhone6" along with his name in paper just before he got robbed. It's just not probable.

Unless, ofcourse, he's an arshole looking for attention and sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by nikkypearl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
herald9:
This Airforce1 sha. Have you forgotten you got followers?

You opened a thread with these same pics claiming a neighbourhood dog bit you, now they've metamorphosed to injuries you got from robbery attack.

Link ?
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by herald9: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:
Link ?
www.nairaland.com/2009291/error
He edited the title and removed the pics. Sharp guy!!! grin
Check out the comments.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Laveda(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
rill:
Ok so the robbers allowed u to take a pic of ur imaginary iphone6 with ur moniker right next to it, b4 stealing it Wow they really must be generous!
I tell ya, ' really generous' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by chefdoeuvre: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chai.. LIEcense.. LIEon.. LIEnus.. people can lie for Africa sha.. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by llaykorn: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
herald9:

www.nairaland.com/2009291/error

He edited the title and removed the pics. Sharp guy!!! grin

Check out the comments.

Nna, as I first see the thread, I suspect so say I done see am before.. But make dem no talk say person be one kind bad belle, I just shut up dey look.... grin

Fake Celebrity Syndrome cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by herald9: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
llaykorn:

Nna, as I first see the thread, I suspect so say I done see am before.. But make dem no talk say person be one kind bad belle, I just shut up dey look.... grin

Fake Celebrity Syndrome cheesy
Kikkiki grin

It's possible this story is made up too. See how he placed emphasis on the 'fine boy' talk less of the iPhone pics with the inscription.

Dude should join showbiz ASAP grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guy are u dis miserable that all that is in ur head is seeking cheap attention by lieing? It's like you've forgotten that last year, you posted the exact same pictures claiming It was a dog attack/bite.

Men u just lost the respect I have For you....

When pple were claiming that your supposed show was fake ...I gave you the benefit of doubt I guess I was wrong.

You just lost a fan man # peace.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by williamsean(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Airforce1:

too much show off no good man. For me u are just a brokeass nigga who is claiming rich. That's a bottle wound, that's not how to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Nuellah02:
ok, so he dialled 911 wit dt injured hand or sum1 dialled it for him. Nd den dey brot ambulance to take him 2hospital. Nd den as dey we're carrying him he was dragging 2snap d ambulance abi he begd ambulance driver to snap fr him. For dis naija! Ha! I bow airforce. Abeg dnt mke me hav 2nd tot abt u o. Dis lie too heavy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by egbaguy: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2015
@aminat508........u see ur friend? Now,u'll be mad at me for calling this boy demented ode........ Av said it before,and I'll repeat it again,airforce1,go do something better with ur fake life,the likes of wizkid,davido et al didn't start like this. I pity ur life tbh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol moniker's at work here. Abi you don forget say Airforce na Nl celeb and eem dey live for Aso rock nii.. Lwkm.
naughtynaughty:
ok, so he dialled 911 wit dt injured hand or sum1 dialled it for him. Nd den dey brot ambulance to take him 2hospital. Nd den as dey we're carrying him he was dragging 2snap d ambulance abi he begd ambulance driver to snap fr him. For dis naija! Ha! I bow airforce. Abeg dnt mke me hav 2nd tot abt u o. Dis lie too heavy.
Lol moniker's at work here. Abi you don forget say Airforce na Nl celeb and eem dey live for Aso rock nii.. Lwkm.
naughtynaughty:
naughtynaughty:
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by bogolobango(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Yeye dey smell 4 ur head
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by loomer: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
You never make millions dem don dey rob u,
Hope u no go need many security guards
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by enoqueen: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Ur career is dead before u started.

U lost a fan.
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by enoqueen: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Airforce1:
It wasn't funny at all..

Thought they were good guys when they walked up to me for direction...
Didn't know they were robbers.

One of them told me, "We be fine boys like you.. we just wan borrow the things you get for now..I promise we go return them back to you in no time.
..... but if you do gra-gra with us, I go design you with my gold plated gun".

Well, I couldn't do anything but give them all I had on me.
The money, wrist watch, and my iPhone6.
They still beat me ontop and injured my fist.

I never spend many years for my life and can't battle with robbers.

I got 4 uncompleted songs I stored on that phone.. plus other important info...
But wetin I go do.

I was taken to the hospital at once after they had gone.

Below is the photos of the injuries and iphone6 they took from me.

Still won't stop me from dropping my single this week.

Make I quote before u go change story again next yr say them rob u for airport.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by nikkypearl(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
enoqueen:

wicked :
free the guy Na

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Shaadey: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
lol....Nairalanders get bad mouth.Writing your moniker on a paper spoilt everything bro and that ambulance picture got me loling.....

Everyday is for the thief, One day is for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by nuelzy: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
enoqueen:

wicked grin

...so dis Airforce neva learn...
...nah for dis nigeria ambulance go come carry u for ordinary wound??...

....ppl snap with deir own iphone6...ur own nah to borrow pose...using a random picture...plus a well known app to attach ur name...dude dat sucks

wannabe will neva make u great...

u need and intensive lecture from linda ikeji

i hate liars...nah with jazz u go use make me download ur crab song sef

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by freakcin: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Damn!!!

Airforce1 busted yet again! lipsrsealed grin grin grin

The comments are simply outta this world. . . LWKMD! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Spidermon: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2015
The only thing missing is a selfie with the armed robbers. More pictures than a fashion catalog.
This guy is just trying too hard mehn....
The hand looks like it was stitched by a mechanic sef
Hope your album drops before buhari's tenure elapses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent / Pre-birthday Pictures Of Iyaboojo ojo Daughter Sixteenth Birthday / Is It Just Me Or Does Nollywood Gabriel Afolayan Wife Looked Older Than Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.