Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night (5076 Views)

I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans / How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
It wasn't funny at all..

Thought they were good guys when they walked up to me for direction...
Didn't know they were robbers.

One of them told me, "We be fine boys like you.. we just wan borrow the things you get for now..I promise we go return them back to you in no time.
..... but if you do gra-gra with us, I go design you with my gold plated gun".

Well, I couldn't do anything but give them all I had on me.
The money, wrist watch, and my iPhone6.
They still beat me ontop and injured my fist.

I never spend many years for my life and can't battle with robbers.

I got 4 uncompleted songs I stored on that phone.. plus other important info...
But wetin I go do.

I was taken to the hospital at once after they had gone.

Below is the photos of the injuries and iphone6 they took from me.

Still won't stop me from dropping my single this week.

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by atilla(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry brother

As long as there is life there's hope.
I pray u regain all u lost

Where did it happen?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry bro. Olohun afi ofo ra emi. Boys are not smiling but you no supposed drag with them.

Sani Satani.
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by INTROVERT(f): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
So sorry o. ndo
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by legendboy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
The wicked shall know no joy. Sorry bro
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by eme1n(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
sorry bro..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Our nairaland celebrity, get well soon.
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iphone6, really When I dey use Nokia 3310? Park well joor.............. Tho I'm really sorry about the accident
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry sweet
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by whirlwind7(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry about your misadventure.

Though I see no reason why you think you need to explain how you got the iphone, and to also upload a picture of it.
If you didn't struggle with them, how did you get injured?
Were you trying to explain how you got the iphone to them too? Must be really precious to you tongue

Lesson: Save your important data (your uncompleted songs) in more than one storage device, as backup.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry op, thank God for ya life
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
thanks for the love guys

Blessings
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by heavenmade(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hope this wasn't made up for publicity ahead of your new song like the other guy...just asking, no harm meant
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by angelTI(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
You even took picture of an ambulance? Lay low airforce. Reduce your gra gra (even after blowing)

Pele and get well soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by mekzyjoe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
sad sad.... Sory bt u Wan show d chicks say u day use iPhone baar so d trippin go enta anoda level.. Dis nigggaa.. n u still open thread for dis? Xpectin a better song frm u sha nt search ur diva o grin
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Yustash001(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wish you quick recovery bro..
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by pinkjacket9(f): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry dear
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry for the incidence. But must you stress your materials? Smh at your childish show off

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by kennyman2000(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
sorry bro
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by ipledge10(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Sorry for the incidence. But must you stress your materials? Smh at your childish show off
he is already living celebrity life...airforce1 drop your instagram.. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by kinglekan: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015

Airforce pele. Quick recovery bro
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
he is already living celebrity life...airforce1 drop your instagram.. grin
smh
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by ipledge10(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
smh
it's a very difficult thing to be humble
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
it's a very difficult thing to be humble
Davido has said it all, "Nigerian musicians be forming rich and dem no get shishi" grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by ipledge10(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Davido has said it all, "Nigerian musician be forming rich and dem no get shishi" grin cheesy grin
make we dey look dem naa...
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
make we dey look dem naa...
in out of here bro
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by toms55(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
God! This guy can Lie! Did you know you were going to be robbed before you snapped a picture of your self acclaimed Iphone6 with your name written on paper beside it? Someone in pain taking pictures of an ambulance like for showoff or something? Lay Low Airforce1 showbiz doesn't work that way.bottle cut you for hand, u carry urself go one clinic snap dir ambulance kan dey form say na thief attack you after some small boys do you shakara collect your palasa phone . Liar grin angry cc Martyns303

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
SirWere:
Iphone6, really When I dey use Nokia 3310? Park well joor.............. Tho I'm really sorry about the accident

sorry about your Nokia 3310...
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
dats y u have a future and dey don't. After all Jesus was crucified. Imagine d kind beating wey dat boy collect. No vex eh. U were just unlucky
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by 12month: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
bro, av been silently following u as a fan on nairaland, people are watching u.

so never try to insult people's intelligence. u uploaded this same pics sometimes ago that a neighbour's dog bite you.
yes I can remember vividly same palm injury.

secondly, after a robbery attack u wud be taking pix of ambulance n putting ur iphone 6 together with ur name written with biro

sorry bro but only fake people do that. lot of peeps on nl got enuf dough to buy iphone6 and much more, but u won't see dis folks snapping crappy fotos trying to prove it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
puffs cigar

I'm feeling better now.

Blessings
Re: Photos Of Injuries I Sustained From Robbery Attack Last Night by toms55(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
12month:
bro, av been silently following u as a fan on nairaland, people are watching u.

so never try to insult people's intelligence. u uploaded this same pics sometimes ago that a neighbour's dog bite you.
yes I can remember vividly same palm injury.

secondly, after a robbery attack u wud be taking pix of ambulance n putting ur iphone 6 together with ur name written with biro

sorry bro but only fake people do that. lot of peeps on nl got enuf dough to buy iphone6 and much more, but u won't see dis folks snapping crappy fotos trying to prove it.

No mind the guy wey Owu dey blow, someone who doesn't have money to buy himself an Iphone4 claiming to have an Iphone 6, he may desire it though but not by lying to have it... he is making me loose interest in him already.. Airforce1 Liar Liar Liar that's what you are, claiming what you are not... did I even mention Iphone 4 allow me to say tecno

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Confirmed; He Is Not The One With Wizkid / Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 / Wazobia FM OAP, Igos, Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.