Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is Grail Message A Cult Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion (10748 Views)

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / ERRORS; A Lecture From The Grail Message(in The Light Of Truth) / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
I want to know if grail message is cult religion?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
What makes you to think that?
Do you mind sharing them?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
It's not even a religion from what i've seen.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
john124:
What makes you to think that? Do you mind sharing them?
yes,please throw more light I want to know.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
john124:
It's not even a religion from what i've seen.
then what it is?educate me pls
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
then what it is?educate me pls
it's a place of worship and not a religion or sect.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
yes,please throw more light I want to know.
have you even gone to their public lectures.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ezebrain: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
I want to know if grail message is cult religion?

If i wish to know the nature or the type of properties in your room, would it not be reasonable for me to seek how to gain entrance to your room, or i seek to get in touch with you for direct enquiry instead of childishly seeking information from people who have not even seen or entered your room. You will not tell me you are not aware of this nairaland thread actively discussing issues about the Grail message: "Inquiry for justcool and M_nwankwo and other adherents of the Grail Message."
Dude, this your question seems foolish, but i will still give you the infos i know.

The Grail Message is a book written by a German author.
The Grail movement is an organisation established for spreading of the book.
The Crossbearers are those who have read the book and wish to live according to the sense of the message.
I have read the book, i have attended their public lectures, there is nothing occultic in the Grail Message.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2015
ezebrain:

If i wish to know the nature or the type of properties in your room, would it not be reasonable for me to seek how to gain entrance to your room, or i seek to get in touch with you for direct enquiry instead of childishly seeking information from people who have not even seen or entered your room. You will not tell me you are not aware of this nairaland thread actively discussing issues about the Grail message: "Inquiry for justcool and M_nwankwo and other adherents of the Grail Message."
Dude, this your question seems foolish, but i will still give you the infos i know.

The Crossbearers are those who have read the book and wish to live according to the sense of the message.
I have read the book, i have attended their public lectures, there is nothing occultic in the Grail Message.
don't say my question sounds funny cos a member of seventh-day adventist and most people take us to be cultist but I don't get angry with but rather let them why we worship in a sabbath day which is saturday.so,I really like grail message and I to be part if them but I want to be very sure.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2015
john124:

have you even gone to their public lectures.
I attempted to attend their public lecture when I was still studying in benin but some thing came up.one of my lecturers is is cross bearer always with his cross chain on his neck but the man is very calm and I don't see anything devilish in but you can never tell so thsts why I need more lit.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2015
john124:

it's a place of worship and not a religion or sect.
pk,are you a cross bearer?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
pk,are you a cross bearer?
yes i am
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
I attempted to attend their public lecture when I was still studying in benin but some thing came up.one of my lecturers is is cross bearer always with his cross chain on his neck but the man is very calm and I don't see anything devilish in but you can never tell so thsts why I need more lit.
that's what i was lead to believe before i became a cross bearer.
Attend a lecture and confirm it yourself don't always believe hear say.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
john124:

that's what i was lead to believe before i became a cross bearer.
Attend a lecture and confirm it yourself don't always believe hear say.
and do I become a cross bearer and hope am safe?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
and do I become a cross bearer and hope am safe?
haha... You make me laugh. Just attend a lecture then you will know whether or not to be a cross bearer.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2015
john124:

haha... You make me laugh. Just attend a lecture then you will know whether or not to be a cross bearer.
OK.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
OK.
where in Nigeria are you?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
john124:
where in Nigeria are you?
lagos.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
lagos.
there are two centres in lagos that i know but keep ears on the ground for the next public lecture.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
john124:

there are two centres in lagos that i know but keep ears on the ground for the next public lecture.
ok,is it only public lecture no worship place or how do you put it and where are the centres in lagos?
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by john124(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
ahamonyeka:
ok,is it only public lecture no worship place or how do you put it and where are the centres in lagos?
i don't know the address and you can google the address
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
john124:
i don't know the address and you can google the address
is ok.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by Remilekun101: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
My mum is a Cross bearer and i'm on the part of becoming on.. No one can tell you what to expect when you read the grail Message..

Examine the message.. That's where the Joy lies..

1 Like

Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by eventsms(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2019
Grail Movement is not a cult. Am a proudly cross bearer. Join Grail centre near you.
Re: Is Grail Message A Cult Religion by ahamonyeka(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2020
ezebrain:

must your stupid self insult one because your stupid self wants to enlighten one?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Water Baptism Really Important? / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.