Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (39165 Views)

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Kalvan:

Lol! Yeegbos, why do you hate English so much?!

You charlatans(yellobars), it's obvious you are the dunce here. Omo oloshi!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
don't underate the enemy you beat yesterday cause today's fight will be quite different.
Enemy? Bullshyt. Trust me bro, I'ld love to see your exit from this 'forced marriage'. Just follow due process, this is 21st century.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by baby124: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2015
I thought IPOB leader had been released
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Rotimi47: 3:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Zinicc:

Bros...don't misunderstand these people..they don't hate Igbos, infact they love us more than themselves..
They are used to lying games.

1. Yorubastards men love Igbo girl because their yorubastards girls are dirty or might be their blood sisters or their Mamy.(remember they are all bastards that can't identify their parents)
2. There OBAs love Igbo traders because someone has to pay for his dirty Ewedu poo.

3. Yorubastard women love Igbo men because they can afford to buy them good/quality perfume to calm their natural offensive smelly body poo.

So tell me how can Yorubastards live without Igbos.
Igbo sharp sharp toilet bastard writing trash since time immemorial, akpo/fufu stinking, hairy body,flat head chest beating cowards with all noise without action.

Mufos like you claimed all hell will break loose; why haven't you protested on the streets of Abuja & Lagos if you ain't the cowards that you're known for?

Is it your bastard nitwit girls/women that walk around with legs several times bigger than abuja yams or over 87% of you females that are obsessed that the Yorubas will be having sleepless nights of? Or you think Yorubas envy 99.9% of your so called business men that own & run businesses from their 4 x 4 shops?

I don't really have anything against the Igbos but nincompoops like you that keep bringing Yorubas into everything get me pissed off & we won't stop returning your gestures until the day you face your issues squarely without dragging we the Yorubas into it.

Yeye dey smell.......

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Uchennabiafra: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2015
baby124:
I thought IPOB leader had been released
januzaj:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/police-arrest-scores-of-supporters-of-embattled-pro-radio-biafra-director/
I joined this forum today and it's so obvious that Nigeria is a ZOO! Even graduates can not reason properly. I don't even know where to start, is it unemployment? no power, good roads, proper education, where do i start from i don't know. yet stupid ZOO citizens who call themselves graduates are satisfied with the life the are living in the ZOO. lLeaders of tomorrow you call yourselves but buhari is your president today?? well i don't expect an Animal from the ZOO the understand where am coming from. In Spain Barcelona wants to be on their own, they protest every day yet no single arrest because the country respect human right. If you make a peaceful protest in the ZOO you get mudered on broad day light. Shame on you Nigerians, I AM BIAFRAN!!! and that is my only hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by baby124: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Uchennabiafra:
I joined this forum today and it's so obvious that Nigeria is a ZOO! Even graduates can not reason properly. I don't even know where to start, is it unemployment? no power, good roads, proper education, where do i start from i don't know. yet stupid ZOO citizens who call themselves graduates are satisfied with the life the are living in the ZOO. lLeaders of tomorrow you call yourselves but buhari is your president today?? well i don't expect an Animal from the ZOO the understand where am coming from. In Spain Barcelona wants to be on their own, they protest every day yet no single arrest because the country respect human right. If you make a peaceful protest in the ZOO you get mudered on broad day light. Shame on you Nigerians, I AM BIAFRAN!!! and that is my only hope.
Na wa o. Na just simple question I ask o.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Uchennabiafra: 4:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Why won't they be arrested whenthey are causing public nuisance. Abi their NL brothers no tell dem say make dem bring their own quarter of the 2m needed to bail their oga ni?!
Common two million una dey protest, or do you mean to tell me all the people agitating for Biafra are non entities?

This is why they say you are from the ZOO? pay 2mil for what? you are enslaved with your primitive mentality! what do you know about freedom fighting? you are disgrace and with people like you Nigeria (the ZOO) will remain a ZOO. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
listen, Hausa/Fulani including their slave Yoruba teamed up to killed Igbo and indigenous tribes that makeup the then Eastern Nigeria in the name of one Nigeria, now Biafrans will not fold their hands and watch this history repeating itself. If the worst should come to worst we will not hesitate to go nuke and at the end some of us will submit ourselves to ICC. So bewarned.
ret@rded ijaw sl@ve
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by 989900: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2015
olapluto:
I hope the police pick up to 100 or more. They can then be charged 'bail' of 10,000 naira. The NPF can therefore generate 1M from them for their joblessness.

. . . but, err, err, sir, 'bail is free'. wink
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Chanchit: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Uchennabiafra:

This is why they say you are from the ZOO? pay 2mil for what? you are enslaved with your primitive mentality! what do you know about freedom fighting? you are disgrace and with people like you Nigeria (the ZOO) will remain a ZOO. IDIOT!

LMAO! E pain am.....
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Igbo sharp sharp toilet bastard writing trash since time immemorial, akpo/fufu stinking, hairy body,flat head chest beating cowards with all noise without action.

Mufos like you claimed all hell will break loose; why haven't you protested on the streets of Abuja & Lagos if you ain't the cowards that you're known for?

Is it your bastard nitwit girls/women that walk around with legs several times bigger than abuja yams or over 87% of you females that are obsessed that the Yorubas will be having sleepless nights of? Or you think Yorubas envy 99.9% of your so called business men that own & run businesses from their 4 x 4 shops?

I don't really have anything against the Igbos but nincompoops like you that keep bringing Yorubas into everything get me pissed off & we won't stop returning your gestures until the day you face your issues squarely without dragging we the Yorubas into it.

Yeye dey smell.......

Sorry, I didn't know I left you Yorubastard sleepless...but i didn't think it was my responsibility to be searching for your Papy for you, or did u grin grin
Or may be you hard to console your piggyself by lashing your smelly, slimmy pricck on your smelly, dirty, porky, under the bridge Ewedu sellers mother & sisters all night, thats why you couldn't sleep.

Don't blame me for your misery...just continue using your gods-giving, inherited talent to continue pressing your slllotty dirty legs Mamy for the truth oň whom among ťhose Agberos under the bridge are your fatherS, don't think it's only 1person.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by abimic(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Hizzy:

Can you read the rubbish you wrote
So catalonia in Spain are not wise
Anuohia iru nkita

Rubbish!!?? Of course! U can't see the sense out of the nonsense, u've being too glued to this biafra thing that if I don't share your view, it becomes bad when most especially u know I'm entitled to my opinion just as u. At that, we still need objectivity to create a better Nigeria, share yours and I share mine to move the country forward but selfish interest kills.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2015
chiedu7:

|
One Nigeria and you hate us?

No make me laff.
We are leaving una.

GMB You cannot arrest people who are peaceful protesting.

Go and arrest the Fulani killers
who hates who?so its bccos of fulani ppl u guyys formed ur socalled fallen state?

Guy. I'm an Abia state guy. There is nothing good in the rubbish Biafra state. The mumu leader only wwants his name to fall into the boooks of history. I pity those westernn bodies sponsoring elite groups in africa as a wwhole, nah God go face them.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2015
janellemonae:

who is hating u?
hausas are busy minding their business sipping zobo
yorubas are busy doing owambe
politicians are busy fighting for ministerial positions
sane people are going about their businesses, going to work, feeding their babies, doing night vigil for their lifes problems, sexing their bosses, sexing their housemaids, planning how to dupe, planning their next drug deal,
Ur in one corner inciting hate and talkig of killing d police & killing other tribes. u are plotting pples downfall who are not plotting ur downfall. WHO IS D HATER?

If u want to leave nigeria, u need a consensus from ur pple first. Then take ur case to d courts of public opinion wt ur valid common sense reasons, like d yorubas did during mko abiola saga. Do u know how many interviews nadeco members had wt cnn? or activist lawyers & family members? how & why do u think IBB resigned dt seat? when theres pressure d govt will call ur referendum. Its unevolved animals dt chant & beat wars of violence. You will always get violence in return. FACT. If u attack pple for no reason, attacking u back becomes a righteous call. So u call shadowgwalker a hater, should he be opening teeth when ur openly saying pple should attack other tribes & kill them for nothing. We should hug u & smile.
don't mind the guy, its either he's not educated or he was born after the millenium. I'm not sure he knows the history of Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
fr3do:
This is the 21st century
what will you charge them with?

Abeg the yeye Nigerian police should release them.

Answer: Public nuisance likely to cause a breach of the peace.
Afterwards they should be sent to the Deji of Akure for correctional flogging to teach them proper manners.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mascherra(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Why won't they be arrested whenthey are causing public nuisance. Abi their NL brothers no tell dem say make dem bring their own quarter of the 2m needed to bail their oga ni?!
Common two million una dey protest, or do you mean to tell me all the people agitating for Biafra are non entities?

Make una receive sense Kanu dey deceive una, Biafra no go favor una sef, una no get loyalty to anybody so una can't settle within una who go lead... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSvMyDMsQA
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
You're nothing but a demented pig! let the police go and arrest boko haram members and leave peaceful protesters alone.
Go and work on on your brain pig!!!
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Chanchit: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're nothing but a demented pig! let the police go and arrest boko haram members and leave peaceful protesters alone.
Go and work on on your brain pig!!!

I go laugh oooo! E pain am.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Chanchit: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2015
mascherra:

Make una receive sense Kanu dey deceive una, Biafra no go favor una sef, una no get loyalty to anybody so una can't settle within una who go lead... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSvMyDMsQA

Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
obiano I regret the day i voted for you

The man wont make second tenure

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:

I go laugh oooo! E pain am.
You don't reason very well and I pity you. Rotten brain!!
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Chanchit: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You don't reason very well and I pity you.
Rotten brain!!

Your problem is that the disorder you have is making you feel people have a problem with their brain but in reality you arethe one that is suffering from brain leakage.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cool

Yet they won't stop beating their chest. grin grin

Lmfao u cheeky ehn
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
abimic:

Rubbish!!?? Of course! U can't see the sense out of the nonsense, u've being too glued to this biafra thing that if I don't share your view, it becomes bad when most especially u know I'm entitled to my opinion just as u. At that, we still need objectivity to create a better Nigeria, share yours and I share mine to move the country forward but selfish interest kills.
Am an Igbo born in Igbo land I never for once been in support of biafra but other tribes are fighting the igbos and you people made it look like we are spoiling the country every bad things that happened in our lovely country you people will blame the igbo if good things happen other tribe wil take the credit
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:

Your problem is that the disorder you have is making you feel people have a problem with their brain but in reality you arethe one that is suffering from brain leakage.
grin grin grin grin
How can you be happy over the arrest of peaceful protesters and want me to see you as a sane person, is that how things are done abroad? That's why we see animals like you as monkeys and baboons.
NOTE: you're the one with a massive brain leakage and I suggest you work on that grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
scholes0:
loooooool....
I am just enjoying all the hilarious drama emerging from the red mud region in the past few days ......

Who needs DSTV and Basketmouth when I have a better national source of comic relief.
a region with red mud but no mud house unlike the you brown zinc yolubas with mud houses every still claiming most developed
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
DIVINE78:
Thiefs fighting for a criminal Republic.
u are the thife
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Hizzy:

Am an Igbo born in Igbo land I never for once been in support of biafra but other tribes are fighting the igbos and you people made it look like we are spoiling the country every bad things that happened in our lovely country you people will blame the igbo if good things happen other tribe wil take the credit

My brother..na wa for this your poem..you shouldn't have wasted your time contributing.
This is an E-war..na do or die affair.
Lash Yourubastards ór don't comment at all.
Remember, your name is embolded when ever they sleep with their mamy with the name 'Igbo' on their lips.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by abimic(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Hizzy:

Well said, but without mincing words, you will be one of the persons which are few that seems not agitating for the biafra cause. Infact, a fellow igbo man will throw insults, abuses at u or they claim u aren't igbo. Be that as it may, we should not throw caution into the spoils in a bid for biafra,treading softly with wisdom will save us all. I'm not igbo and not supporting the biafra of a thing because I believe if such is to be forcefully exerted, many fellow Nigerians will lose their lives, our lives are too precious since it's God's gift unto us, hence it should be valued.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ripama: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2015
"Anambra State coordinator of Indigenous People
of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Ikechukwu Okoye said their
protest was not meant to cause any trouble,
adding that they were only on the streets to
prevail on security operatives to release Kanu.
According to him, the protesters were marching
to the Government House to plead with Anambra
State governor, Chief Willie Obiano to prevail on
President Muhammadu Buhari to intervene on
the matter.
He said: “We are only agitators who obey the
laws of the land. This is democracy and there is
freedom of speech and freedom of movement.
“Why would anybody detain our leader and in the
process be demanding bail fee of N2million. We
have not come to fight anybody because we are
peace makers”. It's obvious dt only d previous election-wailers' nairalanders n few on d street are d ones clamouring violence while IPOB leaders says they r peacemakers. We've had enof, so stop deceiving ya sef.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Yujin(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
No one says the path to freedom is easy. It is always littered with the blood of martyrs. As economic situation worsens more will join the foray and lend their support. Its just a matter of time. I can still remember when many nairalanders were saying suicide bombing is not possible in Nigeria- that it was the exclusive preserve of the Arabs. Lo and behold today the Nigerian Army is begging boko haram now who are over 90 percent Nigerians. Its just a matter of time before the brutish hands of the police in southern Nigeria resisted. Mark it some where.
Re: Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Zinicc:

My brother..na wa for this your poem..you shouldn't have wasted your time contributing.
This is an E-war..na do or die affair.
Lash Yourubastards ór don't comment at all.
Remember, your name is embolded when ever they sleep with their mamy with the name 'Igbo' on their lips.
Na true talk but we have plan we must be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.