Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Prevention Is Better Than Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevention Is Better Than Cure (906 Views)

Diabetes(prevention Is Better Than Cure) / Medical Fitness; Prevention Is Better Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevention Is Better Than Cure by IME1: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
My fellow wise people,
i still think prevention is better than cure in many things: take for example
i have a pair of house slippers and outside slippers to prevent me bringing in sand and dirt to the house
i walk away from trouble as much as possible to resist a fight and emenity
i sleep without light and noise to prevent headache and irritable sleep
Now i believe if we eat right and exercise regularly we can prevent obesity.
Obesity is real and right at our back door even in Nigeria.
i see young people rolling when they walk cause they are obese.
i see women who sit most of the day cause they are obese.
i see men who pant when they walk because they are obese.
Many believe eating a lot is a sign of good living and wealth.
but most of those people end up eating and enrolling in fitness centres and paying
exorbitant prices for dieticians and personal trainers to lose their fat that they created by themselves.
Greed is another issue. if you have 4 big wraps of food, 6 bottles of malt, 1 carton of indomie and 1 crate of eggs who
said you must eat it all on your own in 3 days?
it is either you share with those who do not have to eat or you eat moderately.
but no many eat like there is no tomorrow.
why don't we in wisdom prevent obesity for ourselves and those we care for?
if you have plenty money and food please learn to share with the less privileged.
conversely if you have plenty at a time learn to eat moderately and save your food and money for
when there is no food or when you need money to do something else.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! I Noticed A Redish Swelling On My Manhood / A Patient Hides Recorder In Her Hair During Surgery,and This Happened / How Can Psoriasis Disease Be Treated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.