Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? (1149 Views)

Learn Android Development / Learn Android App Development From These 7 Free Tutorial Websites / Can I Proceed To Learn Android Developing With Java Basic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by chukstem: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Plz am an i.t student.
Am looking for a place i can learn android programming for my 1yr industrial training in asaba (Delta State).
Plz call/whatsapp me on 08054517465
Re: Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2015
You learn from them and they teach you basics and charge the f*uck outta you! When you can buy Glo for 1000 BIS and send comonth to 777 and connect vis wifi to your PC and log onto YouTube and download tons and tons of Android videos and ADT if you using java and Xamarin if you using c#

Spending money this way Doesn't make sense to me sad
Re: Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by chukstem: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even if i learn it by myself, i stil have to do my 1yr i.t
Re: Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by danigoldlive(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dear chukstem, Solutionforth web resources will offer you the best in android programming. visit our office at no:86 Ambassador Leo okogwu road by jesus save church Asaba or call 08064507989.
chukstem:
Plz am an i.t student.
Am looking for a place i can learn android programming for my 1yr industrial training in asaba (Delta State).
Plz call/whatsapp me on 08054517465
Re: Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukstem:
Even if i learn it by myself, i stil have to do my 1yr i.t

Does programming for some hours disrupt your IT for one year? The answer is NO.
You have 24 hours in a day. Now in 24 hours, you have 8 hours in the office place where you do your IT, then you go home in say 1 -2 hours, no problem. Then you take rest for 1 hour. So 24 - 11 =13 hours. A hardworking programmer can learn what he wants to learn giving time to it with at least 4 hours. And sleep the next 7 hours. Are you that lazy?

I learnt NASM and Haskell in 3 weeks!

PS.: What Language do you have Idea of?
Re: Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? by yungcheda(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
The guy dat is saying he will teach, what have u developed urself?? If u haven't developed shit, den don't waste anybody's money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Access Restricted Sites? / Can Anybody Debug This Javascript? / Other Ways To Secure A Portal PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.