Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm (52282 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Eluwilussit(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
How many you wanna list my broda. God alone will judge the wicked man.

AMEN! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by kenny1313(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
I love Eedriss.... he his married with kids... he is a rebel. A freedom fighter. And the fela. of our time.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Ribaman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
How can! Isn't he the Saint from Ota?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Fatherherokay(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
What has obj done dz man?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by greggng: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is a shame youth of today has no respect for their elders anymore. If you wanna grow old pls respect ur elders. I am not in support of criminals but is on record that obj has never been indicted or convicted of any financial crime. Idris should becareful on his choice of words. He should rather approach the court and get a judgement against obj that way he can prove his case. He could be sued for this reckless comment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by anonimi: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
tobtap:
eedris abdulkareem is a fool.... tongue tongue

Na you come be baba of foolish be that tongue tongue tongue
Maybe you dey enjoy electricity yanfu yanfu for your area thanks to your idol, Agbaya of Owu's work on PHCN, not so
You be original member of the 200 million mumu crew, walahi.

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

Frontline Catholic cleric and social critic, Rev. Fr. Matthew Hassan Kukah, perhaps, spoke the minds of millions of Nigerians when he said recently that former President Olusegun Obasanjo deserved to be formally tried for his alleged role in the squandering about $16 billion voted for resuscitating the near-dead power sector during his administration between 1999 and 2007. Kukah, a close family friend of the Obasanjos, was the Secretary to the National Political Reforms Conference (NPRC) initiated by the Obasanjo government in 2005.

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

www.nairaland.com/attachments/635400_Pres__Obasanjo_jpg1ddc039be54f1d99b1810a2b8e9d873e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by M4gunners: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
alaoeri:
Eedris is still mad at OBJ just because OBJ contributed to his musical career oblivion. cheesy
You can say anything you like about Eedris career, but he is definitely saying the truth here.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by kestolove95(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dix useless boy call mr jaga jaga...na ur gej no corrpt abi

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Yanks101: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
See his people defending him.
Corrupt mofos.
Wreckers of the failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by bid4rich(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
victorazy:

You forgot 3 trillion Nig-Sat that got missed in the air, aliens took it home.

To do what with it bro.? You mean say alien dey jelousy our NIGCOM-SAT ni? So, our NICOM-SAT don become too gbasky that alien dey experiment with it. Good news of the millenium.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by kestolove95(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
steffans:
Attention seeker...
has he stopped picking fights
Area Boy!
u tried in quoting baba fela but dia sum mistake sha..its
D part u quote started with Electon story nko not "oil moni is missing"
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by anonimi: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
greggng:
Is a shame youth of today has no respect for their elders anymore. If you wanna grow old pls respect ur elders. I am not in support of criminals but is on record that obj has never been indicted or convicted of any financial crime. Idris should becareful on his choice of words. He should rather approach the court and get a judgement against obj that way he can prove his case. He could be sued for this reckless comment.

Na you sef be the shameless youth.
If you want to grow into a USELESS, pen-robber elder, may your wish come true!
What did the Agbaya of Owu achieve for this country in his eight years of second chance civilian presidency with all the revenue from Niger Delta oil for that period?
What apart of plenty CORRUPTION

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by anonimi: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix useless boy call mr jaga jaga...na ur gej no corrpt abi

Compared to the Agbaya of Owu on corruption matter, Jonathan na angel.
Quote me anywhere!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Johnnoo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100%
Halliburton Scandal.
$16b power project missing.
Multi billion Naira library project
Failed 3rd term bid
So many unsolved political murders
Perenial fuel scarcity.
Unaccounted days as petroleum minister
......add yours

Tapping of Ngozi Finance bom-bom undecided
False commission of trans amadi gas turbine project

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ibietela2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE TALK FROM IDRIS ABDUL-KAREEM. OBJ THE BIGGEST THIEF OF THE CENTURY. BABA PLEASE RETURN BACK OUR MONEY. PDP IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by jamace(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Pecca: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100% Halliburton Scandal. $16b power project missing. Multi billion Naira library project Failed 3rd term bid So many unsolved political murders Perenial fuel scarcity. Unaccounted days as petroleum minister ......add yours
...you forgot 'i de laugh'.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by gemsclothiers: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly politics is good business, but truth is, a lot of us don't make or gain directly from it. So read my comment to the end and take an action, cause everyone can gain from my offer. Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us via 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy. Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
They are now born again.

ibietela2:

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Pesuzok(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
people need to be careful to way they comment. He can be sued for defamation.

But truth is that OBJ na big T....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by JDado: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
I FORESEE A CELEBRATION OF DEATH IN THIS COUNTRY LIKE THAT OF ABACHA FOR OBJ

CHECK FOR UR DAILY FREE MATCH PREDICTION AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by charger09(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
steffans:
Attention seeker...
has he stopped picking fights
Area Boy!
smdy dhe yan im mind u dhe here dhe yan dust mofo!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by latola05(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100%
Halliburton Scandal.
$16b power project missing.
Multi billion Naira library project
Failed 3rd term bid
So many unsolved political murders
Perenial fuel scarcity.
Unaccounted days as petroleum minister
......add yours

The only two i can add to your list are:

The first time that Nigeria Police False went on strike.
The demonic birthday gift of increasing petrol price to N100

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
tobtap:
eedris abdulkareem is a fool.... tongue tongue
u be incorriggible nincompoop. OLE NI OLUSEGUN OKIKIOLA AREMU OBASANJO BABA IYABO.

THUNDER FIRE ALL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO'S SUPPORTERS

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Kpokom: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
EEDRIS I YOU ARE CORRECT, OBASANJO BRING BACK ALL THAT YOU STOLE FROM nigerias............. Duru warka, shege dan is a shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
heis talking like fela... smiley

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by santosesq1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Delta Steel Company Warri etc

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
greggng:
U must be typing from pluto
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ibietela2(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
They are now born again.

Na so
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by nigeriancuban: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE TALK FROM IDRIS ABDUL-KAREEM. OBJ THE BIGGEST THIEF OF THE CENTURY. BABA PLEASE RETURN BACK OUR MONEY. PDP IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA.
I'm tempted to ask,has he or anyone by the name or moniker obj ever as layed a finger on your penny in past and present?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aiyegbajeje2001:

Only a fool will call a giant and a leader like OBASANJO such despicable name. I expect him to have learn his lesson from past mistakes, and to desist from dragging baba OBJ and the ebora OWU names in the mud. A word is enough for the wise.
leader my ass. THUNDER FIRE DAT FONE WEY U TAKE POST DIS SHIIT.

OLE NI OLUSEGUN OKIKIOLA AREMU OBASANJO BABA IYABO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by waice6571: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have read so many post on this thread, both reasonable and otherwise some through misguided thought and blah...... Blah....... Blah....
But in my own opinnion, I believe the gorilla in question can N E V E R die W E L L

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.