Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm (52281 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Btruth: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
Na fight ? Sorry boy, atleast the Otuoke man don reconcile with him. No vex

A bi oooo. All of them are all the same. They are trading with us like forex nii ooo. embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
waice6571:
I have read so many post on this thread, both reasonable and otherwise some through misguided thought and blah...... Blah....... Blah....
But in my own opinnion, I believe the gorilla in question can N E V E R die W E L L
Iseee...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Raxxye(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
He is right!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by eliwa47(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
yo fada Idris, obj is still relevant any day, anywhere n anytime. He's a statesman to be reckon with both home n abroad.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by olutunde12(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
NO SIR. Obasanjo IS not a Thief. He was a thief until he tore his pdp membership card and joinned buhari train. Any one against daulari is a thief but those for him are saints. Boys do not repeat this mistake again OK?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by blackprowler: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm really concerned in this situation where people come to national prominence by being actors, athletes, comedians and musicians and become experts on national issues and get a large following while those of us who proved more intelligent in class, spent time studying these issues our whole lives (hence not being famous) are not regarded on these same issues. Isn't life funny?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by harry509: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Proffdada:
Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief-@idris_Abdulkarm #Felabration2015 WATCH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSr7m_Hl9U#

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/656514801624051713
2ru 2ok mr Edris. Obj,gej, madueke etc they reali crippled dis country. Thurder go fire dem if they don't return their loot.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by cupidhero(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg wetin him smoke? Femi kuti's cheeks go dey pain am by now.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by cupidhero(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
frank442:
I think it's right time now to put
This boy where he belong if not fools like him will think is making sense

He is not even a successful man in the music industry

He has nothing to show for it

No one know is family
He is not responsible

No good background. Lack moral
No quality education

Seeking for relevance

With ur tick black lips like virgin
Toto
Idiot. Fooooool

You wey go harvard see the rubbish you wrote up there. Who be you and who be your papa?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ladej(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
FINALLY

A NAIJA ARTIST WITH BALLS !

WELL SAID HOMIE

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Dindondin(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who doesn't know this?...Its a no brainer!

Unfortunately, there are some misguided people amongst us who celebrate that ugly thief and they go around screaming "Ebora Owu" (whatever that means). undecided

That unrepentant kleptomaniac is presently the chief advisor and Navigator of the present administration.

Hypocrisy is when you think Obasanjo is a saint and say Jonathan is a demon.
Ebora Owu means the Spirit from Owu.
Owu is OBJ's hometown.
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, your are right to say OBJ is a thief.
He and GEJ deserves stoning

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by olutunde12(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
harry509:
2ru 2ok mr Edris. Obj,gej, madueke etc they reali crippled dis country. Thurder go fire dem if they don't return their loot.

What about buhari, tinubu, amechi etc? The healed the crippled leg of the country ,right?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 2Awesome: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ewure Idris go back to your irrelevance.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by SURElee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
OKorowanta:
Forget dis yarns.bicos Fela sang against Obj,u are just trying to buy d fans over.sing beta song and forget d yabis.na only u dey smoke igbo?i start to smoke igbo from primary 3 but I don turn new leaf and I don wise up.i now know wen somebodi is looking for cheap populariti.i interviewed u some years ago on my show.for some reasons I won't say my name.ordinarily i'm suppose to be your biggest fan but calm down.there is no mosquito in Heaven.

I laugh in spanish. Eedris abdulkareem a weak artiste with no inspiration is still talking? Am sure if DSTV didn't have telemundo channel he wouldn't have gotten the inspiration for his song titled "telemundo". What a failed artiste! His cheap attention seeking ended his career years ago. SMH

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ihedioramma: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
he said his name is obasanjo .that is somthing that is not good .
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by femtoj2: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
madridguy:
How many you wanna list my broda. God alone will judge the wicked man.

Am sure people like you will never say GEJ is a "thief" with huge miss-appropriations that happened under him as the president in just six years.......of which I strongly believe he is not a thief as a person.

The fact that all you have mentioned happened under OBJ govt happened may not necessarily make the Old man a thief as a person. He may have not manage the affairs of the country rightly then but that is not enough to call a man old enough to be your father or grand father a thief.
Please remember we are talking about our leaders here. little wonder somebody said and I quote "Nigerians deserved the kind of leaders they have"

As for I.A, the guy has simply lost his level in music. He has refused to grow up.
You don't insult your elders/leaders publicly in the name of patriotism and yet you want to be reckoned/relevant in a sane society.

I watched his interview during pre-2015 elections campaigns where he was spitting out fire to campaign for Jonathan to continue. He promised to personally mobilize and lead his colleague in the music industry to campaign and vote for GEJ,(when money speaks). I truly saw his other colleague but surprisingly, IDRIS was nowhere to be found throughout the campaign exercise. Where was he?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (May be the shares changed route.... grin grin grin)

If I.A is actually in his right sense of judgement, why cant he know that GEJ is not worth to be the next Nigerian president based on the revelation of mess that happened under him.

The last time I checked, It was same OBJ that presented GEJ to us? years back.

Mr Idris, please don't come here to pollute our thinking to start calling our leaders names, same reason you are no more in vogue in the industry which you ought to be honoured as one of the revolutionary agent.

OBJ/GEJ have tried their individual best even though their best may not be good to score.

Play your part and stay focus........

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by sosereal201(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
The problem I have with my Yoruba brothers is that they don't see anything good in their kinsmen while other tribes celebrate their own my brother will come to internet and castigate their own. either good or bad he is one of the state men we have .must we call obj a thief because one igbo smoker said so.The truth is that Obasanjo was not the one who ruined his musical carrier. why he no go die for ruggedman neck!? that guy practically downed idris musically.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Not a New thing, everyone knows that.
s*stupid old fellow.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Laryne(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Waoh! ...so Idris still sings! Unbelievable. ..
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Will you shut up already!... That thief is now technically in APC.

And the dull'ard is receiving advice from him.
Diz snake of a fellow sounds like a reptile dat has not gotten one atom of rat 4 dinner in a long while. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by islandmoon: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
is this guy still living? Hahahah! he want to use OBJ to gain attention! I know his shop where his selling ram in kano! stick to your ram business!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by subbieD(f): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make Una dey der dey shout thief o undecided
The man is making his money big time...make Una go steal Una own too grin.....as for eedris,he is just looking for attention ,do not join him.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Buhari is corrupt

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by cardoctor(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
You don dey look for baba trouble again. My hand no dey o.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ShoBabba(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thot dis guy has grown up. Y abusing Baba now. If u happen to be in his position (judging on ur character undecided) u will do worst. Face ur dwindling music career and leave OBJ alone. Mtchew
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by SeverusSnape(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Diz snake of a fellow sounds like a reptile dat has not gotten one atom of rat 4 dinner in a long while. undecided

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
This Eedris guy is stubbornly f00lish! Obj is not someone a lightweight like him can attempt to wrestle with. Your first attempt, an unguarded utterance ,sent your career to its untimely graveyard. Those who are spurring your f00lishness are actually your real enemies. So many people hate Obj for several reasons known and unknown. Why should you be the mouthpiece of 'Ebora-owu's several enemies? You allowed your head to be used to break a very hard coconut ! This is why everything has now turned 'jagajaga',the crux of your issue with Obj,for you bro.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by mightycrown1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
baba iyabo, ebora owu in action while the haters will forever be pained

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by ShoBabba(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
godoluwa:
Iseee...

Initially, I thot u re going to finish ur rubbish with something reasonable bt lo and behold I discover dat u re high on dog poo. So u be God who know who to die well or not. He-goat
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by harry509: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
olutunde12:

What about buhari, tinubu, amechi etc? The healed the crippled leg of the country ,right?
dis govt is stil fresh OK let watch n see....
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
ShoBabba:

Initially, I thot u re going to finish ur rubbish with something reasonable bt lo and behold I discover dat u re high on dog poo. So u be God who know who to die well or not. He-goat
dindinrin ni e. Olorun yio se aye re bi Olusegun Obasanjo se se Naijiria, amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.