Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement (35490 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili To Take Vanguard To Court (Photo) / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by agabusta: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Full Page Ad To Discredit Alledged Zenith Bank's Statement In Today's Vanguard

This country is getting more interesting by the day. grin grin

EFCC don enter am, Fayose aint backing down smiley smiley grin

See the full page that was put in today's Vanguard newspaper.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Firmjudge(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Brutality

Nobody should qoute me in your senseless efight cus i wont respond I dont have energy for nonsense....

let the drama keep unfolding.

efseesee People always putting the cart before the horse.
Una done see

But governor why waste 500k just for this.
Naija i hail.!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by mazichika: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol... Tufiakwa! Shameless EFCC

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by phemmyutd(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls Nairalanders,

what is the cost implication of placing a full colour page in Vanguard news paper?

Now let's calculate how many Ekiti workers this can pay their salaries

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Vendoor(f): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
EFCC and Lies are like

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by CecyAdrian(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
There goes the governor who can not pay his state salary because according to him his state is broke, but he can waste hundreds of thousands on a paper over a useless claim

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by agabusta: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Firmjudge:
Brutality

Nobody should qoute me in your senseless efight cus i wont respond I dont have energy for nonsense....

let the drama keep unfolding.

efseesee People always putting the cart before the horse.
Una done see

But governor why waste 500k just for this.
Naija i hail.!!!

Did you say 500K??

Full page coloured advert in Vanguard will definitely be far more than 500k.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fayose doing damage control again with the lean resources of Ekiti people, over half a million naira wasted on frivolities like this. I even thought it was Zenith Bank that sponsored the advert not knowing it's The Ekiti Truth Lies Finders.

Fayose is an indictment on good governance and sanity.

Ekiti people and once chance governance are like:
grin grin cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by agabusta: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
mazichika:
Lol...
Tufiakwa!
Shameless EFCC

Sincerely, with the energy being put in place to show that the Statement is forged....

I wont be surprised if it is the people that are vehemently saying the statement is forged, are the people that actually forged the statement to discredit the EFCC.

EFCC will never go to the extent of forging a bank statement. It is highly ludicrous!

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by aresa: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
agabusta:

[/s]

It's been a week since the letter hit the internet and Zenith is yet to deny the letter so of what relevance and importance is your rubbish and some corrupt clowns in ekiti fearing their impending doom making noise over nothing.

Do you really think Zenith don't care about their reputation and looked the other way while people put out fake document and statements in their name?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by agabusta: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

It's been a week since the letter hit the internet and Zenith is yet to deny the letter so of what relevance and importance is your rubbish and some corrupt clowns in ekiti fearing their impending doom making noise over nothing.

Do you really think Zenith don't care about their reputation and looked the other way while people put out fake document and statements in their name?

Bros why are you being harsh on me now?? I'm not a Fayose supporter, but funny enough, when i saw the advert in today's paper, I just started laughing. smiley smiley The man na real trouble maker.

18 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Firmjudge(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
agabusta:

Did you say 500K??

Full page coloured advert in Vanguard will definitely be far more than 500k.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Businessideas: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
CBN should Wade into these criminal allegations against ZENITH Bank for God sake

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by aresa: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
agabusta:

Bros why are you been harsh on me now?? I'm not a Fayose supporter, but funny enough, when i saw the advert in today's paper, I just started laughing. smiley smiley The man na real trouble maker.

Actually my post wasn't about you, but about the content and the ekiti clowns peddling the stupidity...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by agabusta: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Firmjudge post=47759319][/quote]

Never knew Vanguard is as cheap as that.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Firmjudge(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
agabusta:

thats why people often patronize them for such advert.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Firmjudge(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
agabusta:

thats why people often patronize them for such advert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by djemillionia: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
fayose come and see this

yep, am a certified blogger

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by adioolayi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
What do wee believe from the Press self

Wait oooo...a second look at the sponsor of this advert reads "Ekiti Truth Finders"....Are they Zenith Bank Executive members this is suspicious too....Until Zenith Bank itself discredit the earlier statement

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by balancediet(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
"Peter is my name and it means rock, if you hit it you injure and if it hits you it crush you."...Ayodele Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by NavierStokes(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Merely by looking at the plainness of that purported letter, a rational individual will ask questions, a corpirate document on company letterhead with no footer listing the directors of the company nor a boilerplate, a very unprofessional font type (appears like comic sans serif), No date, no contact person, you just shake your head at the dumbness of whoever is behind it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
Pls Nairalanders,

what is the cost implication of placing a full colour page in Vanguard news paper?

Now let's calculate how many Ekiti workers this can pay their salaries
More than N1m.
Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by opalu: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hnnn
Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by balancediet(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
good, where is dropshot i educated him on this few days back, he retorted, i hope he'll follow the series.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by MadCow1: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by colossus2: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
agabusta:

Sincerely, with the energy being put in place to show that the Statement is forged....

I wont be surprised if it is the people that are vehemently saying the statement is forged, are the people that actually forged the statement to discredit the EFCC.

EFCC will never go to the extent of forging a bank statement. It is highly ludicrous!
I don't support kpomodele fayose, but the bold comment is not true except for this case tho'

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by balancediet(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
good
agabusta:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by ijustdey: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
fayose keep wasting public funds of frivolities

I was thinking it's was a disclaimer by Zenith's bank not knowing it's Lere and his gangs of jobbers

8 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by yeyeboi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Question Remains, Why is zenith bank not saying anything? I guess zenith bank is scared of Efcc undecided grin cheesy smiley tongue , Now Let Me Wash My Hands And Eat My Eba With Grandnut Soup cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Last time I commented on something relating to Fayose, Zenith Bank, and EFCC , I entered an e fight and I was banned.

Not commenting

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by colossus2: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
But why will vanguard publish such advert.
Zenith bank's image tho' embarassed
Re: Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement by rheether(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Uncle Fayose, you will comea out of this one alive.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AK-47 Bullet Pierces Abia Court Roof During Session In Umuahia / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.