Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids (678 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| / The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
CLASIKSAM VS CAPTAINCIDS

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

• 6 Quatrains

•Deadline is 6pm Tuesday 20th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

only appointed judges are allowed to vote

Last to check in drops first
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twist rhythmic
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Captaincid wins via no-show

3pts,
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Clasiksam(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Captaincids. Sorry I'm late.
Do you still wanna post your verse or you wanna take the win via no show?
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
The battle has already ended,but let's just paste 0ur verse...I hate empty d0cs
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Clasiksam(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry. I've been busy
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Clasiksam(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2015
The time is near its going tick tock/ aint gonna let the nine pop/
bars gonna make this child drop/ cos he's a jobless imp born out of wedlock /
And masturbating in public is d only time we see his hardwork/

Chill

Lemme expose the truth about your folks/
Before u were conceived your dad was busy striking some random strokes/ mom thinks she finally found a pro/ I'm cummin .. She said no kiddin pls I can't afford to take a joke/ now she regrets it bro / cos you only exist coz the condom broke

A Chick saw your c.ock was like omg/ this guy is really the gee he claims to be/dont care about the cash , should probably let him smash for free/ then heard that he has STD/She couldn't take news she lost interest in bbc/

Bleep that shit
Let's battle man to man/ don't act like a bitch and start to rant.../you one of the oldest in nairaland/ since 2011, 2015 is the year you wanna take a stand?/for christ sake NO you can't / cos like a bad soil 'seed' gonna die underground before he turns a plant

Imma stretch the gimmick/till he pass his limits.. he's an amateur/ then rhyme infinte/ then twist rhythmic like his signature

Do the math/ Bars he pretend he has/so Imma divide and conquer body I split in half/ get rid of the better half/ if he still claims to be dope...imma Leave him lying on a poly graph/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Clasiksam:
The time is near its going tick tock/ aint gonna let the nine pop/
bars gonna make this child drop/ cos he's a jobless imp born out of wedlock /
And masturbating in public is d only time we see his hardwork/

Chill

Lemme expose the truth about your folks/
Before u were conceived your dad was busy striking some random strokes/ mom thinks she finally found a pro/ I'm cummin .. She said no kiddin pls I can't afford to take a joke/ now she regrets it bro / cos you only exist coz the condom broke

A Chick saw your c.ock was like omg/ this guy is really the gee he claims to be/dont care about the cash , should probably let him smash for free/ then heard that he has STD/She couldn't take news she lost interest in bbc/

Bleep that shit
Let's battle man to man/ don't act like a bitch and start to rant.../you one of the oldest in nairaland/ since 2011, 2015 is the year you wanna take a stand?/for christ sake NO you can't / cos like a bad soil 'seed' gonna die underground before he turns a plant

Imma stretch the gimmick/till he pass his limits.. he's an amateur/ then rhyme infinte/ then twist rhythmic like his signature

Do the math/ Bars he pretend he has/so Imma divide and conquer body I split in half/ get rid of the better half/ if he still claims to be dope...imma Leave him lying on a poly graph/
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cids verse

we n0t equal in any facet,/s0 this battle is itself tragic,/suddenly he f0rgets wh0 creates classics/

he went t0 mess with cult/ar0 smashed his b0nes with vex and grudge,he pulled them 0ut,then next we saw,/the battered nigga bec0me flesh and blood[b]/

why is it always y0u sh0w/0nly when t0urney like this
c0mm0t s0/0m0 y0u br0ke/I n0 say na garri y0u find s0ak/ Gee I send b0l0mb0l0 f0r y0ur papa, I sincerely want make him ma [b]bl0w
/

see, I have t0 ask this question br0/why n0t upl0ad a picture 0f y0urself th0/ h0w can y0u be scared 0f y0ur ugly face n0/
return•••
I said,h0w can y0u scare at y0ur 0wn scarecrow/

what the heck/n0b0dy kn0ws his details,n0t 0ne speck/s0 this gh0st will readily flee back,c0nsidering I used the spell check/

In the end,I just pr0ved the fact the nigga fl0p/all his writes nigga I m0ck/he is unfit f0r the cr0wn s0 let him just st0p/ If he runs with tapes 0n his feet, this nigga still w0n't measure up/
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Clasiksam(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
TheOne3:
Cids verse

we n0t equal in any facet,/s0 this battle is itself tragic,/suddenly he f0rgets wh0 creates classics/

he went t0 mess with cult/ar0 smashed his b0nes with vex and grudge,he pulled them 0ut,then next we saw,/the battered nigga bec0me flesh and blood[b]/

why is it always y0u sh0w/0nly when t0urney like this
c0mm0t s0/0m0 y0u br0ke/I n0 say na garri y0u find s0ak/ Gee I send b0l0mb0l0 f0r y0ur papa, I sincerely want make him ma [b]bl0w
/

see, I have t0 ask this question br0/why n0t upl0ad a picture 0f y0urself th0/ h0w can y0u be scared 0f y0ur ugly face n0/
return•••
I said,h0w can y0u scare at y0ur 0wn scarecrow/

what the heck/n0b0dy kn0ws his details,n0t 0ne speck/s0 this gh0st will readily flee back,c0nsidering I used the spell check/

In the end,I just pr0ved the fact the nigga fl0p/all his writes nigga I m0ck/he is unfit f0r the cr0wn s0 let him just st0p/ If he runs with tapes 0n his feet, this nigga still w0n't measure up/
Re: Kings Tourney [group Stage]clasiksam Vs Captaincids by Clasiksam(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sense guy. No p sha
But I'd like a verd

(1) (Reply)

Music : Exclusiveboys Aka Phoenix "Iga-egbu Mmadu" (prod. By Kezyklef) / I Jus Had To: I Got Tempted / ***king Of Poet*** [group C] Warriblood Vs Iceskidd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.