Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Funniest Amazon Review? Man Buys Horse's Head Mask And Leaves Hilarious Comment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Amazon Review? Man Buys Horse's Head Mask And Leaves Hilarious Comment (1868 Views)

Which Horse's Head Is Visible In Front? / Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Amazon Review? Man Buys Horse's Head Mask And Leaves Hilarious Comment by Dermie: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
A screenshot of the man's Amazon review has been posted on Reddit, where it's had more than 500,000 views.

When it comes to writing funny Amazon reviews, this man isn't foaling around.

Having ordered and received this horse's head mask, he decided to share his thoughts.

And his subsequent comment - a joking reference to the size of his own manhood - has prompted horseplay among readers.

A screenshot of the Amazon review by Ghoekstra has been posted on Reddit by shamgarbn, with the caption: "Most helpful customer review for horse head mask."

According to the grab, the item is priced at $8.50 (£5.50), and although the man's review comes with a five-star rating, it's titled: "False representation."

It says: "The good news: My horse head arrived, fits nicely and looks great. The bad news: After great debate, my wife insists I am not qualified to wear it naked."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/funniest-amazon-review-ever-man-6665777

1 Share

Re: Funniest Amazon Review? Man Buys Horse's Head Mask And Leaves Hilarious Comment by Townhighlights(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Your Stepmother Take You Out On Christmas Day [funny Pix] / Laugh Out Loud / Craze Clown Latest Joke.... Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.