Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States (4685 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / What Is The Contribution Of SOUTH EAST state To Fg Revenue? / What Can The 5 Eastern States Offer Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 2:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Examining the political landscape of Nigeria with the agitation of the of the Igbos for Biafra and comparing the sacrifice and burden the NigerDelta bear in Nigeria yet you hardly see them agitate to secede. I believe one of their prominent son on NL "Tonyebarcanista" who as so many articles to his name as never agitated for succession not even once.

While it is obvious governors of the NigerDelta have mostly performed below par Godswill Akpabio is arguably the best performing governor in that last transition. Wouldn't he do beta if he was the president of a NigerDelta federation with more fund ? Does it not make sense for the NigerDelta to secede considering the marginalisation, deprivation and outright theft of their God given wealth with northerners even owning more oil wells than the NigerDeltans ?

This observation is puzzling and a reason to ask why the Igbos want Biafra ?

The Igbo cry marginalisation daily and I ask what exactly are the Igbos marginalised of ?

What as the entire 5 Igbo states contributed to the federation, human capital or revenue ?

How much crude oil does the 5 Igbo state contribute to the federation account ?

How much internal generated revenue is sourced from the five Igbo states into the federation account ?

What exactly does the five Igbo States in Nigeria produce that generate foreign exchange into the federation account ?

Do Igbo States without crude oil share from the crude account like all northern states ?

Finally why do the Igbo believe they deserve preferential treatment in Nigeria when it's obvious their region generate second to the least into the federation account if you consider the SS SW NC and maybe the NW contribute more resources into what keep Nigeria running than the Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2015
[s]Ballmer:
Examining the political landscape of Nigeria with the agitation of the of the Igbos for Biafra and comparing the sacrifice and burden the NigerDelta bear in Nigeria yet you hardly see them agitate to secede. I believe one of their prominent son on NL "Tonyebarcanista" who as so many articles to his name as never agitated for succession not even once.

While it is obvious governors of the NigerDelta have mostly performed below par Godswill Akpabio is arguably the best performing governor in that last transition. Wouldn't he do beta if he was the president of a NigerDelta federation with more fund ? Does it not make sense for the NigerDelta to secede considering the marginalisation, deprivation and outright theft of their God given wealth with northerners even owning more oil wells than the NigerDeltans ?

The Igbo cry marginalisation daily and I ask what exactly are the Igbos marginalised of ?

What as the entire 5 Igbo states contributed to the federation, human capital or revenue ?

How much internal generated revenue is sourced from the five Igbo states into the federation account ?

What exactly does the five Igbo States in Nigeria produce that generate foreign exchange into the federation account ?

Do Igbo States without crude oil share from the crude account like all northern states ?

Finally why do the Igbo believe they deserve preferential treatment in Nigeria when it's obvious their region generate second to the least into the federation account if you consider the SS SW NC and maybe the NW contribute more resources into what keep Nigeria running than the Igbos.[/s]

Yoruba maggot...worries about Igbo 24/7.

Video...we SS came out today in multitude for the restoration of Biafra!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltZjY0creA

17 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Haha princedebola once created a thread of this nature some months back,they couldn't give us answers instead they started telling us about INNOSON.When we didn't fall for the bullch!t,they turned it into a tribal war.OP I foresee a dirty thread.Anyways let me just sit down with my popcorn and my Gingerale and watch how everything pans out.

4 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Get brilliant or get out.

new2020:

Yoruba maggot...worries about Igbo 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ikechu1278: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Question: WTF do South West contribute apart from the overinflatued figure of cocoa production that was busted few months ago as propaganda and the amount yoloba claimed to have made was a million less than what uba reported to the nation.

Agricultural.. The major cash crops in Nigeria..South West contribute the LEAST. Check my post I did a stats in it
Oil..South West contributes the LEAST
Entertainment industry..you still contribute the least.

Therefore explain to all of us why over continue including yourself as part of the "major" contributors in Nigeria GDP. The little you actually give, aka cocoa, you over exaggerate the figures like the lying propaganda filled savages una are.

While I'm at it, if your villages truly believe SE and Igbo in general do not contribute to Nigeria GDP then why do you f00ls shivering for the past years biafran agitator began. Why scream "one Nigeria" and desperate to keep that same ppl you believe have no contribution in the same nation with you. Obviously we igbos KNOW we are better off without you. You on the other hand is desperate for oil thus desperate to keep this country one. Oh and before you start shouting SE, let me clue you in.I myself is not from SE but from SS and I am still Igbo likewise millions such as myself. The largest oil blocks in river in found in an Igbo territory with no identity crisis..Google oyibo. Most inshore oil blocks is found in SE and there was thread on this site filled with verifiable maps to prove therefore yes my statement in oil stands.

We know, we are 100% positive we are better off without you people around us but una know you need those oil blocks allocation to feed yourself...you need prove..check out the only region in the entire nation who began begging and getting refugee assistant after state allocations dropped and couldn't pay your salaries.

Lastly, check my past post...i already made a thread on agricultural and mineral Nigeria trade and which states contribute to the most

22 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ChimaAdeoye: 3:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Yoruba is the CANCER of Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ikechu1278: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:
Yoruba is the CANCER of Nigeria.

They are parasites and leeches that always massaging their ego.
Ice never in my life since a tribe so worthless but due to inferiority complex always self titling and self praising themselves without once achieving anything.

They claim they are the most educated yet till date, we've yet to find one educational stats in Niggeria that sports it

They claim they are most sophisticated yet till date they are the only tribe known to Nigeria that repeatedly rape their own children, repeatedly kill and sell human body parts in markets like it's cow neat, repeatedly propaganda everything about themselves and the only tribe where literally majority of their past leaders have a criminal past and their kings act more thuggish than royal.

They claim they are the most accomdating but till date, excluding north, the only people known to harssah non imdigienous na them

They claim they are political sophisticated and the game changer but each time I check Niggerian politics...their contribution is constantly licking the @ss of North for political appointments. In fact the only president ever from their clan was imposed on them by the north and forced upon them by everybody else. Their own way to actually fight politically is through hypocrisy and media propaganda

They claim they are the richest in the nation yet their entire region is the most backwards in south till the point they too ashamed of their region and always equating FG built Lagos as their entire region.

They claim they are the most tolerable tribe yet ironically, they record the largest conflicts with other groups in that country till the point, desperate to make friends they pretend to be every other tribe on social media

They claim they are victims to Igbo hate and Igbo started threatening them yet selectively forgetting the first ever recorded hate speech in Niggeria was one of their own talking about Igbo's . The second recorded hate speech in niggeeia is yet again one of their own talking about Igbo. The first recorded tribalism in Nigeria politics is ironically yet again one of their own towards an Igbo politician.

They claim to be second largest contributor to Nigeria GDP yet ironically no one is aware wtf it is they "supposedly contribute" apart from the cocoa they over exaggerate figures of just to look good on paper

They claim their region is the most developed in Nigeria yet ironically apart from FG built Lagos, there is nothing else left but backwardness

I can go on and on but I go tire die.

I've never seen this amount of cheast beating and inferiority complex displayed by anyone else but them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 4:14am On Oct 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

While I'm at it, if your villages truly believe SE and Igbo in general do not contribute to Nigeria GDP then why do you f00ls shivering for the past years biafran agitator began. Why scream "one Nigeria" and desperate to keep that same ppl you believe have no contribution in the same nation with you. Obviously we igbos KNOW we are better off without you. You on the other hand is desperate for oil thus desperate to keep this country one. Oh and before you start shouting SE, let me clue you in.I myself is not from SE but from SS and I am still Igbo likewise millions such as myself. The largest oil blocks in river in found in an Igbo territory with no identity crisis..Google oyibo. Most inshore oil blocks is found in SE and there was thread on this site filled with verifiable maps to prove therefore yes my statement in oil stands.

I will try not to rub your stupidity on your head simply because you claim you are from the SS n more importantly I sympathise with their course unlike that of Biafrans but it's obvious you are Suffering from dementia. What part of 5 Igbo states do you not understand ?

Entire Slavs Croats, Latinos, Kurds, Sunnis, Fulanis, Yorubas etc do not share a single nationality. I hope you have the intelligence to comprehend this without help. Igbo boy stop making a fool of yourself if you lack the intelligence to understand a discourse.

Like my friend would say, "thinking is not for everyone". Certainly not if you can not comprehend several ethnicity make up a nation. Now run along I heard the protest for the jailed Biafran warlord is still holding in Rivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by orunto27: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2015
All we are saying is decentralize Revenue generation and control and make the States more authoritative, more responsible and more autonomous!!!!
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

Ice never in my life since a tribe so worthless but due to inferiority complex always self titling and self praising themselves without once achieving anything.

I doubt if Yorubas are the one running to Igboland land to secure reprieve from the plague impose on Biafra by the God of Moses yet Biafrans claim they are Jews of Nigeria.

ikechu1278:

They are not the most educated, sophisticated, accommodating, tolerable

If they are not then who is ? I doubt if the flat heads are. Those are the scum of the earth, the worse of the human race that classified their sibling OSU n sacrifice them to idols at birth.

I must ask if you are an OSU, you write like one. I am a freeborn n you are beneath me. You are undeserving of the privilege NL as to offer n deserve to be sacrificed to the god of chest beaters. Lmao.

ikechu1278:

They claim they are victims to Igbo hate and Igbo started threatening them

The Yorubas don't claim victims we flog your kings at will talk less of an OSU like you.

ikechu1278:

They claim their region is the most developed in Nigeria yet ironically apart from FG built Lagos, there is nothing else left but backwardness

Does the fact that FG built Lagos translate to Igbo ownership ? What is the % of crude oil, cash or revenue the 5 Igbo state contributed to developing Lagos ?

You can go on making noise it does not stop the blessing of the almighty God. There are many countries that are more blessed than the Jewish state of Israel today so Nigeria Jews of Biafra wake up. Jews don't do drugs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

They claim they are the most educated yet till date, we've yet to find one educational stats in Niggeria that sports it

They claim they are most sophisticated yet till date they are the only tribe known to Nigeria that repeatedly rape their own children, repeatedly kill and sell human body parts in markets like it's cow neat, repeatedly propaganda everything about themselves and the only tribe where literally majority of their past leaders have a criminal past and their kings act more thuggish than royal.

They claim they are the most accomdating but till date, excluding north, the only people known to harssah non imdigienous na them

They claim they are political sophisticated and the game changer but each time I check Niggerian politics...their contribution is constantly licking the @ss of North for political appointments. In fact the only president ever from their clan was imposed on them by the north and forced upon them by everybody else. Their own way to actually fight politically is through hypocrisy and media propaganda

They claim they are the richest in the nation yet their entire region is the most backwards in south till the point they too ashamed of their region and always equating FG built Lagos as their entire region.

They claim they are the most tolerable tribe yet ironically, they record the largest conflicts with other groups in that country till the point, desperate to make friends they pretend to be every other tribe on social media

They claim they are victims to Igbo hate and Igbo started threatening them yet selectively forgetting the first ever recorded hate speech in Niggeria was one of their own talking about Igbo's . The second recorded hate speech in niggeeia is yet again one of their own talking about Igbo. The first recorded tribalism in Nigeria politics is ironically yet again one of their own towards an Igbo politician.

They claim to be second largest contributor to Nigeria GDP yet ironically no one is aware wtf it is they "supposedly contribute" apart from the cocoa they over exaggerate figures of just to look good on paper

I can go on and on but I go tire die.

I've never seen this amount of cheast beating and inferiority complex displayed by anyone else but them

Don't forget they claim to have ibos in all nooks and crannies of Yorubaland and that is disputed by ibos as well.
You can only find ibos in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by duduade: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Haha princedebola once created a thread of this nature some months back,they couldn't give us answers instead they started telling us about INNOSON.When we didn't fall for the bullch!t,they turned it into a tribal war.OP I foresee a dirty thread.Anyways let me just sit down with my popcorn and my Gingerale and watch how everything pans out.

Lmao........
Gawd no mind them... apart from the popular Aba market nothing. ..
Just bunch of people making noise.. even food stuffs nothing. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2015
orunto27:
All we are saying is decentralize Revenue generation and control and make the States more authoritative, more responsible and more autonomous!!!!

I thought that was what we had in con-federalism before another dickhead power hungry Chest beating vagabond from among the 5 Igbo state of Biafra changed it to Unitary system. Now other Igbos like you are back here to cry victim. Do you think system of government is a jersey you can pull on n off at will ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by zuchyblink(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Only the gas reserve in Anambra will feed South West forever

5 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Warlord3000(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Seriously need a mini bucket to store my popcorn... cheesy

It's gonna be a long and interesting day right here...

Won't wanna miss the drama cheesy
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ogedengbeakogun: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibos re not just useless but are the scums of the earth.. The only unfortunate souls ever to walk mother earth... They are noted for there lawlessness... Mediocrity.. Inferiority complex.... Greediness.... Parasitism... Petty thievery..... Arrogance.... Demonic infestation..... Vain bragadoccio.... Heaven knows I wish dis pple can be nuked off Africa.... Better still taking out of Africa to settle alongside the Kurdistans where d life will matter to nothing.... Parasites Nd cockroaches dats what ibos are..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ogedengbeakogun: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibos re not just useless but are the scums of the earth.. The only unfortunate souls ever to walk mother earth... They are noted for there lawlessness... Mediocrity.. Inferiority complex.... Greediness.... Parasitism... Petty thievery..... Arrogance.... Demonic infestation..... Vain bragadoccio.... Heaven knows I wish dis pple can be nuked off Africa.... Better still taking out of Africa to settle alongside the Kurdistans where Dere life will matter to nothing.... Parasites Nd cockroaches dats what ibos are..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by IamAtribalist: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2015
cool Its the coneheads vs the flattheads again. ALWAYS fun to watch. Fellow NLers watch how the flattheads use emotional arguments for the most part and how the coneheads are more logical and sensible. It amazes me to see it each time. Indeed these are two very different people. Flattheads for once in your life, fight like men and use facts not fiction or emotion - u na dey fall my hand o.

3 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by EasternLion: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Its the coneheads vs the flattheads again. ALWAYS fun to watch. Fellow NLers watch how the flattheads use emotional arguments for the most part and how the coneheads are more logical and sensible. It amazes me to see it each time. Indeed these are two very different people. Flattheads for once in your life, fight like men and use facts not fiction or emotion - u na dey fall my hand o.

The IamAtribalist that supports his fellow cone heads.

gbadoo anya gi boy, Judge wey dey partia.....

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by IamAtribalist: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2015
EasternLion:

The IamAtribalist that supports his fellow cone heads.

gbadoo anya gi boy, Judge wey dey partia.....

cool You have ZERO idea. Keep deflecting. Again, put your emotion aside and use facts/reality. Be a man, son.

2 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Either you are yet to gain admission into the university or your GP is in mess thanks to your pap filled head,you would have used Wikipedia to compare the GDP of a little state like Abia and a large state like kano.
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ekafine(f): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2015
I make bold to say that south west is the most backward region in the southern Nigeria. Until I saw these pictures I almost fell for their propaganda that they are developed.

4 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ekafine(f): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2015
It is worrisome an d doubtful that a people that live in backward condition has something to contribute to Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by ekafine(f): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2015
;DThis is ibadan, the so called regional capital of the yoruba race. What a mess. No wonder all of them claim they are from lagos. Even my Eket is by far more decently developed than this slum grin

5 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Holyman3(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2015
ogedengbeakogun:
Ibos re not just useless but are the scums of the earth.. The only unfortunate souls ever to walk mother earth... They are noted for there lawlessness... Mediocrity.. Inferiority complex.... Greediness.... Parasitism... Petty thievery..... Arrogance.... Demonic infestation..... Vain bragadoccio.... Heaven knows I wish dis pple can be nuked off Africa.... Better still taking out of Africa to settle alongside the Kurdistans where Dere life will matter to nothing.... Parasites Nd cockroaches dats what ibos are..

Why do you shiver when you hear biafra?
Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by freez2ryme(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Let me clear u on dat

ANAMBRA has one of d highest GAS deposit

ENUGU has d highest coal deposit

NKALAGU has d highest deposit of limestone

PALM Oil production is highest in d east, ADA palm in IMO is one of d evidence

EBONYI state rice can produce enough rice to feed d whole SOUTH

East has some special spices dat only survive in dat part of d COUNTRY. eg. yellow pepper etc

Talk of TRADE AND INVESTMENT

LAGOS only survival today is d port

Just imagine when CALABAR PORT is fully functional

DRE RE ALSO CRUDE OIL IN IMO , ANAMBRA, AND EVEN ENUGU.

MY village in ENUGU dre re many oil wells marked by NNPC IN every forest of mi village

yet nobody is drilling them, rather they tagg them NIGERIA RESERVE.

But nobody wants to tap into all dis things because dey want to keep an Igbo MAN DOWN

60% of SOUTH AFRICA AND CHINA POWER IS generated by COALS
BUT here in Nigeria, ours is dormant

Dats y we want to go, so we can tap into these resources

BUT GUESSED WHAT?

U CAN'T KEEP AN IGBO MAN DOWN

6 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by kingzizzy: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Ballmer:

Finally why do the Igbo believe they deserve preferential treatment in Nigeria when it's obvious their region generate second to the least into the federation account if you consider the SS SW NC and maybe the NW contribute more resources into what keep Nigeria running than the Igbos.

It is because you have slave mentality that you are still asking all these useless questions. The bottom line is this:

If Igbos don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with Igbos!!

4 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Pavore9: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Rather than fling hate at each other online and after we all still go out there to face the same reality, what has each of us as done as an individual to create solutions to challenges we face today thus generating income & by extension employment?
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Legitbaba(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2015
This is exactly why i keep silent in this forum most at times....there are too many fools hanging around... Was Niger Delta nt part of d then eastern Region Why are you guys so scared of letting go of a region u call all sorts of name....why is d west so worried?? Am a Niger Deltan nd those saying the niger delta is not thinking of seceding are just not well informed.....just wait we go leave Nigeria for una...

5 Likes

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by 400billionman: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
You are just giving the Niger Deltans more reasons to join the struggle..
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by 400billionman: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

The poverty level of this country is predominant in the SW and North. Why is this so if SE actually contributes least to the feferation account ?

We all have the national crime indices. Bank robberies is Lagos. Rape is Ogun. Unpaid salaries is Osun. Rituals is Ondo. Kidnapping, hmm.

The poster said one funny thing. That SE is second to least contributor to FG account. Yet no table nor figures..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N15bn To Illegal Sale Of PHCN Assets – Reps / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku / This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.