Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States (4692 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / What Is The Contribution Of SOUTH EAST state To Fg Revenue? / What Can The 5 Eastern States Offer Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by 400billionman: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
ekafine:
;DThis is ibadan, the so called regional capital of the yoruba race. What a mess. No wonder all of them claim they are from lagos. Even my Eket is by far more decently developed than this slum grin

I have travelled across most yoruba states. These people have fertile land, rain forest but they are too lazy to farm.

You will see the hardworking ones like lesgup, hotmass and many others who are into plantain farming. Check the agric section on nairaland. They are all millionaires. Yet 90% of yoruba youths are idle, involved in crime or thuggery.

The idle ones are the types who open these type of threads..

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by mikael78: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
5 eastern ''useless'' states
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by 400billionman: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
^^^ Just visit these useless states and you will never go back to your region..
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
One thing i always wonder is what happened to the yorubas nd hausas. after the civil war the ibos had their bank accounts reduced to almost nothing their properties seized.yet after just forty years they are already competing with the rest of nigeria.my question is this wat happened to the rest of nigeria? you guys were not even supposed to be trading words with ibos. I can honestly tell you that my grandfather owned two groundout pyramids before the civil war yet he died a pauper.but look at me we own more properties now than he ever did

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Op, you are so wrong! The Niger Deltans are with the Igbos this time.. If you were in P.h yesterday, you'd know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by orunto27: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Dickheads action was unconstitutional. Let's ignore that now and do the right. The National Conference recommendations too could not be accepted until either approved by a Special Majority of NASS or a Referendum. On this issue of just say your Mind on National issues, my ethnic orientation isn't important,as long as I am a Nigerian. And if you're a Mod, convey every good comment to NASS.
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ballmer: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

It is because you have slave mentality that you are still asking all these useless questions. The bottom line is this:

If Igbos don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with Igbos!!

Igbo do not even want to be with themselves that is why they would rather sacrifice your likes as OSU for one nonsense deity that can not open his mouth. Igbos are beneath me and I do not desire any business with them. I would rather they sacrifice their entire tribe to the OSU god than have any biz with them.
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ballmer....Se awon igbo ka pata teacher re ni?
Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by kingzizzy: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ballmer:

Igbo do not even want to be with themselves that is why they would rather sacrifice your likes as OSU for one nonsense deity that can not open his mouth. Igbos are beneath me and I do not desire any business with them. I would rather they sacrifice their entire tribe to the OSU god than have any biz with them.

I wish most Nigerians shared the same sentiment, it would have made Biafra much easier to achieve

1 Like

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Lordave: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ballmer:

Some people are naturally daft, can't even at least be smart in your bigotry.

Igbos are beneath you yet you woke up 2:58am in the middle of the night (I expect you to say you live in Texas)to write a hate article about them.
Have they been giving you sleepless night?

Re: Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States by Ritchiee: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
400billionman:

The poverty level of this country is predominant in the SW and North. Why is this so if SE actually contributes least to the feferation account ?

We all have the national crime indices. Bank robberies is Lagos. Rape is Ogun. Unpaid salaries is Osun. Rituals is Ondo. Kidnapping, hmm.

The poster said one funny thing. That SE is second to least contributor to FG account. Yet no table nor figures..
This shows that Ondo produces more than the entire SE states... http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. / Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.