Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) (69344 Views)

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:
. Exactly whatz on mind I don't see reasons y pple shud talk bout odas dat re makin dier money whn dey can shut nd makes diers real losers tho
Your dp says it all....smh
cry
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
ChristyG:
are u minding d useless Ibo op,dey are plenty Ibo pple bleaching

This is why Nigeria will keep struggling; everything una go link to tribe. Such a light hearted thread una don carry link again.

In any case, you must admit THAT particular tribe holds the title record for bleaching women. It is a well known fact that the other tribe has loads of light skinned women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
They are not bleaching,it's just a sign of good living cool
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Dem african Micheal Jackson. From Fine to Worwor
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Lancier(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by deramarks(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
kushstalin:

Your dp says it all....smh
cry
. Am cute @my dp I can defend my smiles nd skin anywhere but I don't talk trash bout celebs am tryin to make my own life beta get a grip dear stop talkin down celebs stop being a loser
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
This is self deception, Wickedness and self-degradation of the highest order.

Their Old age no go good at all........My late granny at 70 made sense unlike what I forsee for them.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by silent10(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Bleaching is a personal choice. Why should anyone be bothered about how someone chooses to appear to others.
u re right, bt one question do u bleach? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by permsec: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Their skin their life not my business besides its called showbiz.

@mhizkel Pouvez-vous me dire que vous ne l'avez jamais baisé datée ou un nigga cause de l'argent
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Pelummy(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2015
@ OP, what of toyin lawani old pics ?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2015
And the worst of it to me is that they dont bleach there kitty. You just get amazed when you pick up a fair girl only to raise her legs up during a romp and all you see is a black abode......
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:
. Am cute @my dp I can defend my smiles nd skin anywhere but I don't talk trash bout celebs am tryin to make my own life beta get a grip dear stop talkin down celebs stop being a loser
Yea u are so cute...am crushing on u already..
Number pls angry
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
As long as the bleaching they pay them no wayo.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Vikto: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
FOR SURE, BLEACHING COMES WITH IT'S PERCULIAR OFFENSIVE AROMA. IT IS FAKE AND FOR PEOPLE WHO LEAVE FAKE LIFE. THE NATURAL LOOK GIVEN BY GOD ALMIGHTY CAN NEVER BE PARTIALLY EQUALED OR SURPASSED. BLEACHIN IS A DEMONSTRATION OF LACK OF THE SLIGHTEST VESTIGE OF SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Nothing these euroba women won't do to get fame...
They can bleach their nyash and teeth for all i care

Not my business anyway
Oloriburuku mah nii iwo omo igbo "weed" yi keh. You will soon join your coward rebel ojukwu in hell if you don't take your time
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Oloriburuku mah nii iwo omo igbo "weed" yi keh. You will soon join your coward rebel ojukwu in hell if you don't take your time
olodo as your name implies? What have to do with you
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Princejboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Na their life,na their skin e no concern me.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Bonapart:
olodo as your name implies? What have to do with you
what have to do with you. Shey u no go school ni. Illiterate as ojukwu
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by OHDWISE: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
lol...Hope when they marry and give birth...the child wouldnt have a different complextion?

#BLEACHING FOR AFRICA
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by henryutd(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Don't worry about them. Their parents are Ahab and Jezebel. Their parents are not worried.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by realzimobeat(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
record a track for as low as 5k call.+2348022204351or ping 76596306 T&CA
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Izuboss: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
see as cynthia morgan be like ghost for that pix
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by dopsychic(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Mide Martins
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by darkskingoddess(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2015
This bleaching trend has got to go. What's really attractive is learning to love your NATURAL self!

This is beyond the use of makeup and weave... this might be the ultimate self-hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
permsec:
Their skin their life not my business besides its called showbiz.

@mhizkel Pouvez-vous me dire que
vous ne l'avez jamais
baisé datée ou un nigga
cause de l'argent
Non, je ne l'ai fait
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by damyzino(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
agarawu23:
Well, they are bleaching for guys who like yellow ladies, just watch their skin in future and see how ugly and irritating they will be.

Teamblackchicks
na weytin kill micheal jackson be this.
i am #made_of_black
agarawu23:
Well, they are bleaching for guys who like yellow ladies, just watch their skin in future and see how ugly and irritating they will be.

Teamblackchicks
na weytin kill micheal jackson be this.
i am #made_of_black
and proud to be black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by permsec: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
@ mhizkel Votre ami doit être vous en appréciant très bien. Je l'envie.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by miqos02(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2015
too bad
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by IceDude(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Remove Tonto Dikeh from that list jor!........Wetin she do una sef? undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by IceDude(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Non, je ne l'ai fait
Je suis tu le poo okokobioko undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
otipoju:
I am light skinned but I wish I was as black as charcoal.

I am definitely gonna marry a very dark skinned woman so that my kids can take their mothers complexion and but retain my brains.

Yellow ladies irritate the hell out of me.

Post a pic up, wanna judge for myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.