Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,840 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos (2706 Views)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Naija Coder: Test Your Coding Skills Now / How Good Should My Coding Skills BE!! (.net And PHP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by fortunes0215(m): 4:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Dear nairalanders, I have a little brother who just finished secondary education and currently seeking admission to study electrical electronics. Whilst waiting for his admission, I want him to proceed to learn coding skills (software and mobile application skills) that would really expose him to the IT world and perhaps he could build his IT foundation from there. Unfortunately, I don't know of anywhere in Lagos where practical coding studies could be undertaken. I would appreciate your guidiance as to which school or training centre in Lagos where these skills can be gotten.
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by Vstuffs(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2015
NIIT or Aptech or NewHorizon
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by AkinseteK(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
fortunes0215:
Dear nairalanders, I have a little brother who just finished secondary education and currently seeking admission to study electrical electronics. Whilst waiting for his admission, I want him to proceed to learn coding skills (software and mobile application skills) that would really expose him to the IT world and perhaps he could build his IT foundation from there. Unfortunately, I don't know of anywhere in Lagos where practical coding studies could be undertaken. I would appreciate your guidiance as to which school or training centre in Lagos where these skills can be gotten.

I can take your brother Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take him on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by fortunes0215(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
AkinseteK:

I can take your brother Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take him on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Are you saying its more effective and pragmatic to learn from you compared to going to APTECH/NEW HORIZON /NIIT mentioned above. Can you give me reasons why its better to learn from you?
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by yungcheda(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abeg Akinsete, what have you produced with all these ur "knowledge"? If u aint produced shit, den just pack well and don't try to waste someone's money
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by AkinseteK(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
yungcheda:
Abeg Akinsete, what have you produced with all these ur "knowledge"? If u aint produced shit, den just pack well and don't try to waste someone's money
Don't just comment on someone post just because you want to comment, you have not met me before and you don't know what I have produced so far, drawing conclusion from what I posted is not right at all, don't discourage others from learning or moving forward, if you are not ready to. So many Nairalander that I have touched their life can testify to this.
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Maybe i will even start my own training in Lagos one of these days
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by jacob05(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin
dhtml18:
Maybe i will even start my own training in Lagos one of these days
where can i register sir?
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
jacob05:
grin grin
where can i register sir?
Me i no sabi o
Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by yungcheda(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
oya, Akinsete, what have u produced?? whose lives have u touched?? 90% of programmers in Nigeria feed by teaching...they have no freaking idea how to create a single working app...so, if anyone wants to learn, Google is your friend...I have suffered from all these so called teachers... sometimes I even end up teaching them in turn...just go to Google, and yahoo search sef...a whole lot of resources for u to learn

1 Like

Re: Where To Learn Practical Coding Skills In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
yungcheda:
oya, Akinsete, what have u produced?? whose lives have u touched?? 90% of programmers in Nigeria feed by teaching...they have no freaking idea how to create a single working app...so, if anyone wants to learn, Google is your friend...I have suffered from all these so called teachers... sometimes I even end up teaching them in turn...just go to Google, and yahoo search sef...a whole lot of resources for u to learn
Well, i happen not to be inside that 90% bracket fortunately. If I want to do teaching, i will do it in a leisurely manner - no hoaxing people to learn by fire by force!
Na laziness I call it - I am sorry if i offend anymore. But what the poster above me said is true, it makes me feel very bad sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Does He Need Programming In Elect/elect.. / Can Vb 6.0,visual Studio 2008 And Visual Studio 2010 Run On Windows 7 Os. / Solve This Amazon Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.