Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (42684 Views)

Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by chizpim(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
My father told me before the election, that the marriage between the north and south west won't last. The north knows how to cheat the south, they use you to get what they want and then discard the south. The south west declared war on the south east and south south because of buhari now they are getting back what they served. That's politics no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, the north and south east will merge 2019...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
APC look like dying a premature death. What a Change!
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Chigold101(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin
babe dey creative in a dangerous way. Remove the babe and replace it with Oby... Tinubu telling OBJ
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry angry
smiley smiley wink smiley wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
smiley cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by holyfather(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
the apc is a sham.
the whole "change" mantra was a scam.
it's all a ploy to have a northerner back on that seat.
it beats my thinking,as to why many people do not get to see this as just what it is...born to rule mentality.
it's only going to take time,a short while, for everything to become clear to the blind followers.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by smuth(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin

[size=15pt]Abeg na wetin those fools click like for? See wetin APC don turn our people to.[/size]
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by adekunle0000: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
The Hausa/Fulani and we Yorubas are only united in our hatred for the Igbos and the Niger-deltarns. We are ready to drop our personal interests just to prevent them from ruling us. One Nigeria so long as they (SS & SE) don't rule. well...I guess I love it.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by holyfather(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
chizpim:
My father told me before the election, that the marriage between the north and south west won't last. The north knows how to cheat the south, they use you to get what they want and then discard the south. The south west declared war on the south east and south south because of buhari now they are getting back what they served. That's politics no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, the north and south east will merge 2019...

many likes for the bolded.
i don't know why it's so hard for the youths to see.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by tola268: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
myners007:

Source: http://nationaldailyng.com/2015/tinubu-under-pressure-to-float-new-party/
If the plan is true God will not allow them, if it comes true, the party will not grow (curse) The Govt. we want in Nigeria is not Govt. of Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, we know the way Yoruba leaders oppressing the masses in some states they are controlling, therefore we want the Govt. of masses in Nigeria and Buari is now showing example and we are praying that God will lead him to continue the way he has been doing
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by adekunle0000: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
chizpim:
The Hausa/Fulani and we Yorubas are only united in our hatred for the Igbos and the Niger-deltarns. We are ready to drop our personal interests just to prevent them from ruling us. One Nigeria so long as they (SS & SE) don't rule. well...I guess I love it.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by viktagorion: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo we know!!
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by pharmagba: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
See as wailers run enter this thread, well you guys need some encouragement news like this, so enjoy it. Though its a lie sha, there's no new party any where. The only new party is PDP as you've all seen their new name. Atiku has Always been an Outcast in APC so he can go ahead to start PDF abi wetin dem call am.
God bless you my bro. Even the wailers know it's is a lie. Handwork of Atiku and PDP
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by taofeektaiwo(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by poj(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
if you want to sell your newspaper, just make TINUBU the headline. Tinubu the Agunmu owo.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by nortcentrallord(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Singingbae:
Obasanjo is a nuisance to Nigeria

Don't be suprised to being ousted out

Obasanjo is no patriot to Nigeria. He is a U.S spy. A confirmed CIA agent in Nigeria. Ever wonder why all his atrocities against humanity has never been question by the international community? It's a give and take.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by taofeektaiwo(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Infact my Bro no be small, where oyinlola for d appointment
Zaikon:
see lengthy lies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by roscoman: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Tinubu has just started, he has not see anything yet. Tinubu was happy, visiting OBJ. when OBJ, a man without a single electoral value was busy attacking GEJ forgeting that whatever goes around always comes around. Tinubu supposed to know how antagonistic OBJ could stand on his way telling PMB different kind of stories about how Tinubu converted about 65 % of LAGS landed properties to personal use and other daming revelations about him to PMB. OBJ can tell Buhari don't give APC national leader an opportunity to have influence or control over your government. So we are not surprise about recent happening and more are still coming. Although we have envisaged this before and we did not pity Tinubu at all. We all knwn Tinubu & OBJ roles, in bringing GEJ government down with lies, propaganda and sort of things to bring that government down. My candid advise to Tinubu is just to remain calm for now any attempt to plot against PMB or APC he may be arrested,trial,sentence and may end up in jail for treasonable felony. TINUBU WOULD JUST BE ON HIS OWN (O.Y.O).
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by ALISMILE(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
The SW has been dumped yet again. grin grin
soooo tinubu is now SW abi? See ur local brain?
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by ALISMILE(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
holyfather:
the apc is a sham.
the whole "change" mantra was a scam.
it's all a ploy to have a northerner back on that seat.
it beats my thinking,as to why many people do not get to see this as just what it is...born to rule mentality.
it's only going to take time,a short while, for everything to become clear to the blind followers.
born to rule or watever u call it, I soo much prefer it to GEJ or any ibo in power! Mindd u am frm d SS!
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by 400billionman: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
What do you expect ? Lagos was Tinubu's business empire under Fashola. His dream to extend same to the Federal govt was shortlived when the stubborn man said, he belongs to nobody.

We all understood who nobody was but no name was attached. Even Ambode is protective of Lagos like a mother hen protects its young. So i am sure income has gone down tor the drug lord.

He is remote controlling his people in ghost mode, but he acts like it is for the good of Nigerians..
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Reference(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flets:
At the end, the change was never about Nigerian masses. It was all about sharing the spoils of war.

But why are Nigerian masses so ignnorant? Even illiterates in the western democracies make objective political decisions.

Under GEJ, the argument was that either the lagos ibadan expway is not speedy or that the agricultural exploits are centered in the north or that the airport upgrades were not speedy or that the trains were not speed trains. We argued that the improved economic indices were not well reflected at the level of the masses. But at least, the arguments were about issues affecting Nigerians directly

Under Buhari, arguments have been Saraki, amaechi, Tinubu, ministerial nominees, stalwarts, obasanjo etc which are of no tangible value to Nigerian masses. No arguments on policies or capital projects.

This is clearly a very bad retrogression.

I have been saying this for a while. Government has been on neutral gear since May. Nothing happening. And when you consider the promises of hitting the ground running, it becomes very disappointing. The APC is far too complex to operate in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by holyfather(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
ALISMILE:
born to rule or watever u call it, I soo much prefer it to GEJ or any ibo in power! Mindd u am frm d SS!

it's called choice.
you are entitled to it.
...needless to ask why you prefer it.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by 49cents(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
pcicero:
Much as I don't like Tinubu, I still think this crap is a figment of the writer's imagination.

Tinubu is a dogged fighter and not a quitter and there is no strategic reason for him to leave APC at this time.

Am neither a "wailer" nor a "liar" but this article is pure speculation

Nigerian youths should be pressing for transparency in goernance and a progressive governing structure in the country because it's our future that is really as stake here not Tinubu's or Buharis oor jonathans nor those of their generation
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by J4justice: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think Buhari is considering the fact that Osibanjo was presented by Tinubu who wants Buhari to be succeeded just like Yar'dua and GEJ
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Cityguy: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Speculative as this write-up might sound, it seems very rational. It's been said over and over again that emergence of APC was for a purpose and this has been achieved. As a product of strange bed fellows, sharing of position which ought to have been discussed, sealed in the run-up to the election was left unattended to. It's normal for those who sponsored the president to feel disgruntled going by the way the spoil of war has been handled by the general but it's too early in the day to start talking about another political party. It should not be about them again but about Nigerians. They should count their investments as sacrifices for the good of the nation and lick their wounds shoulder high. In the fullness of time, they will reap their rewards.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flets:
At the end, the change was never about Nigerian masses. It was all about sharing the spoils of war.

But why are Nigerian masses so ignnorant? Even illiterates in the western democracies make objective political decisions.

Under GEJ, the argument was that either the lagos ibadan expway is not speedy or that the agricultural exploits are centered in the north or that the airport upgrades were not speedy or that the trains were not speed trains. We argued that the improved economic indices were not well reflected at the level of the masses. But at least, the arguments were about issues affecting Nigerians directly

Under Buhari, arguments have been Saraki, amaechi, Tinubu, ministerial nominees, stalwarts, obasanjo etc which are of no tangible value to Nigerian masses. No arguments on policies or capital projects.

This is clearly a very bad retrogression.

100 LIKES!!
But this was what GEJ told them, collect the main cash, leave the change, they refused. Now it seems conductor carry money, carry change.... and driver is going the wrong direction...... one chance!!
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
i keep asking the same question...we would never learn in nigeria..we would continue to retrogress until we get tired...after kicking out a confused government we have another one to contend with...it is not like we didnt know it would turn out like this..let us suffer for our foolishness...

Who are you calling confused?? angry angry
Don't try Baba Bubu grin grin grin.
Chanjii dole tongue tongue

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily by ashiwajew: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is a resounding lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.