Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. (21989 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Fynestboi: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2015
ON THE UNION PARROT
It is no longer News that Great Ife Students' Union which is known for its Unparralelled level of Intellectualism and has remain a pacesetter in the course of Student Unionism have taken it as fulfilment of electoral promise and an avenue of Informative enlightment as it introduce the first ever in the history of Campus Unionism, a Newspaper which represent the official print publication of the Union. The Newspaper called The Union Parrot will be on full sale when Student resume on Campus. We use this medium to encourage Students who are ready to horn their writing skills to embrace this platform and flood the official mail of the Newspaper with creative articles. The Present Students' Union Executives under the TY-led administration is not just committed to walking the path of history but also setting new enviable records which will further PROpel and PROpagate the Union in the light it aim.

When interviewed, the Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojedokun aka Immanuel Kant through whose office the historic feat was achieved, told our correspondence "the Students Union Under this Present administration has tagged itself as the Indelible Impact and will not only achieve this but also put Students' Unionism in its rightful. We believe that the Union Parrot will one day become the official voice of Nigeria Students. You will remember the pre-independence era where we have the Nigeria Pilot, Lagos dailies, even the West Africa Pilot etc. These were medium through the early nationalists fought for independence. The Nigeria students needs freedom from victimisation, subjugation, Neo-liberal attacks such as hiked School fees, bad, inimical welfare condition. These are one of various means to convey our plight to the larger society
The Union Parrot in it maiden edition exposes the insensitivity of the University management to the inimical welfare condition students have been subjected with pictoral representative of dilapidated Structures ranging from hostels to lecture theatres. It also reveal to the general public the #18,000 development fee which a lot of Students sees as Scam. The Union Parrot didnot fail to expose the misery on the recent news which seems to be rocking the Union on the 1.8 million naira phone call. The Scholarship Scheme of Union where the Union paid the School fees of 85 Indigent Students also featured.

Emmanuel Ojedokun (Immanuel Kant)
Public Relations Officer

Photos displaying...

Front cover
Back cover...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Zeedarh(f): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Super cool... I hope its free for us wink

Modified: I knew this was going to get to the promise land.

I dedicate this FTC to all staff,alumni, students, and aspiring students of OAU.

I rep OAU !

22 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
good 4 them cheesy funny name tho
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by ademega(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
I just love this school but jamb do me strong thing. private Uni came to my rescue

7 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by teemanbastos(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Hope it would be used in the right way and not to be politically used

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by ayindepremier: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
OAU!

we dey show soonest!
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Fynestboi: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
Hope it would be used in the right way and not to be politically used

I believe
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by wellmax(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Greatest IFE

6 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by damton(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Union PARROT. what a name. I hope it doesn't imply the features of parrots that keeps talking without verification. wink.Good development though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by damton(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
h
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Kellyakon(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wow nyc one.
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
No more reading on Neonatar's board.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Kellyakon(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
L
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
L
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by itsIYKE(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
The name though
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am about to wear condom. Who cares to give me her pussi?
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by ABDamola(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
OAU

9 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by ipledge10(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
ademega:
I just love this school but jamb do me strong thing. private Uni came to my rescue
sorry...abt that

Oau almost change my destiny...na me snatch am back

3 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by angelTI(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
I am super proud to be an alumnus of this citadel of learning cool cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Am about to wear condom. Who cares to give me her pussi?
find goat own.hope dis helps.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by helphelp: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cool...
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by richard870(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Smh....much ado about nothing
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by tpiander: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
op you seem to prefer low quality, why is that?

almost everything you post about OAU is negative, and there is still no evidence you actually attend the school.

are you working for the private unis?

seun osewa, what's going on?
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
wellmax:
Greatest IFE
nope. It's simply "great ife"... we ain't in the league of "the rest". No room/need for a superlative. No competition. Kikiki

9 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
I rep OAU

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by daneni1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=sheyman4phy post=39206699]No more reading on Neonatar's board.
[/quote

Are u sure, wat if d union decided to make a revenue out of d newspaper. Will u buy.
Re: OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot. by VickyRotex(f): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oba Awon University cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics / Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water / Uniport No Be School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.