Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria (1679 Views)

Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / .. / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2015
I have watched with so much awe as Nigerians call Biafra a landlocked country and how they cannot fend nor fight a war because they are a states put between states that have access to the sea and all the nigerian govt needs to do is to have a naval blockage like they did the last time and like a pack of cards they will fall again this time around....
I have watched this debate go back and forth with the those screaming for war and those not in support of war having a point..

Nnmadi kanu has been arrested and granted bail.....he came in as alot of you called him a coward....he came in and was picked up.....some said he only has supporters on facebook and nairialand.....but we can see the protest in a South south state and south east states and more online.....

We know the many sins of GEJ through Stella Oduah even though the yoruba press through their leaders tagged her bullet proof thief ....Enugu airport was up graded and made a cargo international airport....what really does that mean....it means what ever you need no matter how huge a plane big enough can carry it to you without the use of a seaport and in the fastest recorded time....while the sea may take another three months to bring it in...

so in this 21st century war......does Biafra really need the sea which is slower to fight a war or the cargo international airport where they can get whatever they want in less than three days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Ini22(f): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Greyworld: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
They need more than ports (sea/air).
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Greyworld:
They need more than ports (sea/air).

so what would that be sir.....they need a space ship i suppose grin grin grin grin please tell us what you think biafra needs apart from the cargo international airport which the yoruba elites and the gambaris hate so much grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
May war start from the households of all who beat the drums of war, human lives worth nothing to them. South sudan is a living sad reminder that war is not a video game!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by ajani1978(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Think well it is easy to block airways than waterway
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
ajani1978:
Think well it is easy to block airways than waterway

It is easy i say if you have the technology.....so my question is do we have the technology.....Is it the air force that flies planes of 1960s that want to fight a modern war.....or it it the army without missiles launchers.....do we have the said technology.....please educate us... wink wink wink wink
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2015
In summary , you are advocating for war abi ? Ok fine

Land locked = States/countries that are surrounded mostly by land / connected by land, Last i checked, there's no Island as big as PHC anywhere in SS or SE or ND , which means even if there are seas around you , the states in Biafra is still land locked with Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu has been released?? Why are they still protesting ? One erdyot rose2014 or so called me hypocrite , I want to believe news and blogs that he has been released but up till yesterday , they are still protesting

Have you seen the category of people protesting, do they look like people who have jobs, futures or families? the smarter ones among them are hawking foods and drinks to protesters , some people probably called on their boys to lead the protest, most of them barely knows what Nnamdi looks like or represents

Whatever you need, I assume that means weapons right ? Good except that if FG imposes a blockade/ Blockage , it means not just the sea will be blocked, I am fairly certain that every plane at every point passes over the sea and with those warships there, they'll shoot down any unauthorized planes that comes within range afterall it's a war

Unless ss/se can afford B2 stealth bombers , i do not see how they can ferry, ship or fly cargo into your precious Upgraded grin grin grin Enugu airport

and just a few lessons more, i do not pray this happens but if this thing turns into riot / war , there are what we call Valuable military targets

Those includes refineries, Tankers, Bunkers, Airports, Airplanes, Seaports and warships / tug boats anchored there , It's rule 1 in ever combat situation, cripple the enemy

When there's no petrol to drive your jeeps or hilux toyota , no kerosine or gas to cook , no airports to land your combat jets if any , no airplanes in hanger , no electronic / new ships / on the seas

That war will be over in less than 24 hours

4 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Pavore9:
May war start from the households of all who beat the drums of war, human lives worth nothing to them. South sudan is a living sad reminder that war is not a video game!

oga go to church and pray it doesnt start.....okay....i have no issues with prayers but i know my bible says in the last days Nations will rise against Nations....and the igbo Nations are rising so i expect the prophesy to be fulfilled even while you fast to death grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Land locked = States/countries that are surrounded mostly by land / connected by land, Last i checked, there's no Island as big as PHC anywhere in SS or SE or ND , which means even if there are seas around you , the states in Biafra is still land locked with Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu has been released?? Why are they still protesting ? One erdyot rose12 or so called me hypocrite , I want to believe news and blogs that he has been released but up till yesterday , they are still protesting

Have you seen the category of people protesting, do they look like people who have jobs, futures or families? the smarter ones among them are hawking foods and drinks to protesters , some people probably called on their boys to lead the protest, most of them barely knows what Nnamdi looks like or represents

Whatever you need, I assume that means weapons right ? Good except that if FG imposes a blockade/ Blockage , it means not just the sea will be blocked, I am fairly certain that every plane at every point passes over the sea and with those warships there, they'll shoot down any unauthorized planes that comes within range afterall it's a war

Unless ss/se can afford B2 stealth bombers , i do not see how they can ferry, ship or fly cargo into your precious Upgraded grin grin grin Enugu airport

and just a few lessons more, i do not pray this happens but if this thing turns into riot / war , there are what we call Valuable military targets

Those includes refineries, Tankers, Bunkers, Airports, Airplanes, Seaports and warships / tug boats anchored there , It's rule 1 in ever combat situation, cripple the enemy

When there's no petrol to drive your jeeps or hilux toyota , no kerosine or gas to cook , no airports to land your combat jets if any , no airplanes in hanger , no electronic / new ships / on the seas

so because a people dont have jobs so they dont have a say.....wow so nice.....there is a saying that since the rich has eaten what the poor is suppose eat they will wake up one day to be the food of the poor....where will they get petrol....lol i guess you have forgotten all about the news of illegal refineries buried in the thick forest of the south....blockage how.....do we have the airforce to effect that.....will you shot down a plane of another nation with a superior technology than your 1960 analogy radars wont be able to see....or will you be able to detect a submarine in your waters.....what about the drones.....dont joke with a people who have advanced more in technology than the other tribes even you will call it aba made it would have caused more arm before you believe what it can do.....stop dreaming....the nigerian army that fought the civil war was far more equipped than the nigerian army of today grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Nnamdi Kanu has been released?? Why are they still protesting ? One erdyot rose12 or so called me hypocrite , I want to believe news and blogs that he has been released but up till yesterday , they are still protesting

DaBullIT, for a couple of months now you have been running helter-skelter and amok on almost every Igbo/IPOB thread. You and your cohorts have used threats and subtle threats to attempt to stop IPOB seeking self-determination.

You've threatened to deal with Igbos and confiscate their properties across the country to no avail. You threatened fire and brimstone should RB reach Lagos and for real RB has been blaring in Lagos for some months now.

You lots have boasted IPOB is only online with online spokesman and the likes. Yet you can see able bodied men on the streets on peaceful protests across the states in SS and SE. Now you're complaining of peaceful demonstrations for the release of NK by the DSS secret police.

You have postulated that it's only 5% of Igbos that are making noise on IPOB and therefore any referendum will produce a negative result. But why bother yourselves and develop migraine and sleepless nights since you can bank on the remaining 95%.

You've ranted that it's only the jobless that are clamouring for IPOB. But did you ask yourself, can a few poor people build and fund RB since 2009? Did you bother to think that many of those people you call 'jobless' can actually buy you for keeps and cater for the needs of your generations.

You're not bothered with the invisible Fulani herdsmen ravaging and slaughtering people across the land for decades now. You aren't perturbed about hate messages being preached in the mosques and the attendant, unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and and destruction of means of livelihoods going on in the North for many decades now unabated.

You cared less about those who threatened in 2011 to make the country ungovernable for the last administration and that 'baboon and dog will be soaked in blood', and pronto Boko-Haram began the massacre and bombing of Southerners and Christian minorities including their places of worship.

You care less about the Boko-Haram onslaught in the North and the near total destruction of NE economy. But you care so much about a people exercising their freedom of association and peacefully seeking a separate existence.

As for every other thing you postulated about waging a war, know that nobody has monopoly of violence or war tactics. Seeking self-determination does not amount to call for war.

2 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
@deflover, l need not fast to death for the temporal. l prefer focusing on self actualizing the development of the 5 South Eastern states which when put together is not even up to d size of Kogi state. lgbo identity is beyond Nnamdi Kanu's idenlogy!
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
People who don't have job have a say , i did include that most of them do not have futures or plans for the future , if they did , they'd be home or in their shops executing plans for better tomorrow

Those illegal refineries won't be a problem, you know why ? This is reality , when the operators of those illegal refineries know for sure you have no choice but to buy from them, they will hike the price I am predicting triple the usual, with more profit, they will want to expand production and by so doing, they'll leave their arzes out in the open

The Airforce less than 3 months ago carried out a bombing campaign on the creeks , your people came out to say it was not creek filled with kidnappers and pirates, if Airforce can do that on just creeks , trust me it'll be worse in war, so my point is yes, it is doable

I guess you do not know military conducts , First off if any country is crazy enough to lend you , fly in drones and jets for your cause , they need clearance from Airforce and Army , if they don't it's an act of war, a good example is Turkey shooting down russia's drone for passing through it's airspace
Furthermore , If boko haram can bring down jets and drones shooting randomly into the air, i am sure Nigerian army and airforce combined will take down any sophisticated jet

The same rule applies to drones and submarines, but i have to ask, are you saying you people actually built a submarine and a drone ?

hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy you be comedian ?

deflover:

so because a people dont have jobs so they dont have a say.....wow so nice.....there is a saying that since the rich has eaten what the poor is suppose eat they will wake up one day to be the food of the poor....

where will they get petrol....lol i guess you have forgotten all about the news of illegal refineries buried in the thick forest of the south....

blockage how.....do we have the airforce to effect that...

..will you shot down a plane of another nation with a superior technology than your 1960

analogy radars wont be able to see....or will you be able to detect a submarine in your waters.....what about the drones.....dont joke with a people who have advanced more in technology than the other tribes even you will call it aba made it would have caused more arm before you believe what it can do.....stop dreaming....the nigerian army that fought the civil war was far more equipped than the nigerian army of today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Am i making sense ??[quote author=xtrorse post=39192772][/quote]
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by sammyj: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Neither the sea nor the land can help them win except the entire Igbo race and Nigeria is ready to let Biafra succeed! !!
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

same thing Gowon said years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by deflover(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
People who don't have job have a say , i did include that most of them do not have futures or plans for the future , if they did , they'd be home or in their shops executing plans for better tomorrow

Those illegal refineries won't be a problem, you know why ? This is reality , when the operators of those illegal refineries know for sure you have no choice but to buy from them, they will hike the price I am predicting triple the usual, with more profit, they will want to expand production and by so doing, they'll leave their arzes out in the open

The Airforce less than 3 months ago carried out a bombing campaign on the creeks , your people came out to say it was not creek filled with kidnappers and pirates, if Airforce can do that on just creeks , trust me it'll be worse in war, so my point is yes, it is doable

I guess you do not know military conducts , First off if any country is crazy enough to lend you , fly in drones and jets for your cause , they need clearance from Airforce and Army , if they don't it's an act of war, a good example is Turkey shooting down russia's drone for passing through it's airspace
Furthermore , If boko haram can bring down jets and drones shooting randomly into the air, i am sure Nigerian army and airforce combined will take down any sophisticated jet

The same rule applies to drones and submarines, but i have to ask, are you saying you people actually built a submarine and a drone ?

hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy you be comedian ?

you lot keep laughing ......i never said Biafra built a drone nor a submarine......but i made you see that there are alliances who will come in.....thats how a war is fought....you refuse to open your minds to read but have a fixed mindset about this your african super power called nigeria that has all the technologies to fight a war grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Yes and that's what should have happened had Ojuwku not cajoled his followers to continue with the war while he ran away

Also who in his right mind goes to war with less than 3000 dane guns with a country that has everything in it's army , Massacre then was Ojuwku's fault , its quite certain its not a war he can win
Euro31:
same thing Gowon said years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
No, all they need is their mouths and keyboards and free MTN 10mb data.
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by pazienza(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Dynamics that determined the outcome of Biafra 1.0

1. The Nigerian Army was heavily armed by the British, who also ensured Biafrans didn't receive any similar arms from other Caucasian powers.

2. Nigerian army also had the military support from USSR and Egypt.

3. Nigeria had a control over OAU in 1960's that they currently don't have since the rise of Black ruled South Africa.

4. Without the British/USSR/EGYPT support, the War would been fought with Ogbunigwe by Biafrans and Matchets/ Arrows by the Arewa-Oduanistans

5. There are no more Bakassi to give to Cameroun in exchange for Biafra blockage, well, unless Odua-Arewanistans are planning to give out Cross River and Akwa Ibom this time around.

6. The Biafran international population( Diaspora) is now massive, this wasn't a factor in the 60's.

7. The world will no longer accept starvation as weapon of warfare.

8. There are no guarantee that Arewa-Oduanistans will have monopoly of weapons from foreign powers like you did in 60's, and worst still, Odua-Arewanistans are still incapable of manufacturing any weapon.

9. The Boko Haram factor. Any attempt by Arewa-Oduanistan to invade Biafra again will result to pulling out her already overwhelmed troops from the NE battle ground, which in turn will give BH the impetus to overun Arewa-Oduanistan from the NE to NC, the Arewa-Oduanistan Army( AOA) will be fighting a losing war from two ends with little or no foreign help.

4 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2015
[b] FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!
(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!
(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.
(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc
(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.
(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.
(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.
(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways.
( Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.
(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!
By Uju Nwokorobia [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by pazienza(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.
( Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.
(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!

This part of that beautiful write up must be highlighted and drummed into the ears of all Blood thirsty Arewa-Oduanistans calling for war and death on Biafra and Biafrans.

Only parasites force co-existence.

4 Likes

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by mazeltov(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Which war? Is it a new game or movie? Lolzzz. Please don't mind Jame Bond and co, their filmtricks could be very decisive sometimes.
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by mazeltov(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Which war? Is it a new game or movie? Lolzzz. Please don't mind Jame Bond and co, their filmtricks could be very decisive sometimes
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Fash20: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:
Dynamics that determined the outcome of Biafra 1.0

1. The Nigerian Army was heavily armed by the British, who also ensured Biafrans didn't receive any similar arms from other Caucasian powers.

2. Nigerian army also had the military support from USSR and Egypt.

3. Nigeria had a control over OAU in 1960's that they currently don't have since the rise of Black ruled South Africa.

4. Without the British/USSR/EGYPT support, the War would been fought with Ogbunigwe by Biafrans and Matchets/ Arrows by the Arewa-Oduanistans

5. There are no more Bakassi to give to Cameroun in exchange for Biafra blockage, well, unless Odua-Arewanistans are planning to give out Cross River and Akwa Ibom this time around.

6. The Biafran international population( Diaspora) is now massive, this wasn't a factor in the 60's.

7. The world will no longer accept starvation as weapon of warfare.

8. There are no guarantee that Arewa-Oduanistans will have monopoly of weapons from foreign powers like you did in 60's, and worst still, Odua-Arewanistans are still incapable of manufacturing any weapon.

9. The Boko Haram factor. Any attempt by Arewa-Oduanistan to invade Biafra again will result to pulling out her already overwhelmed troops from the NE battle ground, which in turn will give BH the impetus to overun Arewa-Oduanistan from the NE to NC, the Arewa-Oduanistan Army( AOA) will be fighting a losing war from two ends with little or no foreign help.

I laugh. What a retarde.d fellow
Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
No, all they need is their mouths and keyboards and free MTN 10mb data.

Lwkmd..bro you're very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Does Biafra/nnamdi Kanu Need The Sea To Go to War Against Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Kanu can ignore the sea to declare war on Nigeria. He can fight the war via Facebook and Nairaland as those are the new normal.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Pen Robbers.. / Biafra Agitation EU Call On Nigeria To Hold Referendum In 90 Days #saharareport / Buhari’s Foreign Trips Aimed At Recovering Looted Funds – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.