Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? (1679 Views)

Breaking: Davido To Be Groomed To Take Over His Uncle's Senate Seat / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Recently some top politicians have been struggling to drive El Rufai.

I have heard that Buhari will do just one term and hand over to El Rufai to continue for the north.

If this is true then I say I fear for Nigeria.

I am beginning to think this is true because he appears to be even more powerful than the current Vice President.

Where is the space for an Igbo-Nigerian President

I fear for this country.

EUROBOMBER
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lerrus wait till then nah.. cool
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by yahrant140(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
@ Ops, you have right to your personal opinion but where is your decorum, decency and good mannerisms! Must you sacrifice your decency to the alter of i can talk!

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nah...its the combo of Fashola/Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Okanokan(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
El Rufai lacks the temperament and finesse to be President.

2 Likes

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
If Ibos want to be president they should play the game and make a way for themselves to be president In the world NO one hands anything to you

As a start, When was the last time an Ibo man seriously contested for presidency?

2015 they all ceded their position to Jonathan no single Ibo man seriously contested

2011 they all supported Jonathan no single Ibo man came out

2007 Though several South South came out to indicate their interest like Duke, Ibori etc, No Ibo man made a serious attempt at Presidency the SE governors were jostling for Vice president

2003. Ojukwu contested and he wasnt even voted by is own people as he didnt win any state

1999 Falae was chosen ahead of Onu and Obasanjo was chosen ahead of Ekwueme

So would you sit back do nothing and expect people to come knock your door and hand over presidency to you?

Buhari that is president today contested 4 times before he made it

6 Likes

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
If Ibos want to be president they should play the game and make a way for themselves to be president In the world NO one hands anything to you

As a start, When was the last time an Ibo man seriously contested for presidency?

2015 they all ceded their position to Jonathan no single Ibo man seriously contested

2011 they all supported Jonathan no single Ibo man came out

2007 Though several South South came out to indicate their interest like Duke, Ibori etc, No Ibo man made a serious attempt at Presidency the SE governors were jostling for Vice president

2003. Ojukwu contested and he wasnt even voted by is own people as he didnt win any state

1999 Falae was chosen ahead of Onu and Obasanjo was chosen ahead of Ekwueme

So would you sit back do nothing and expect people to come known your door and hand over presidency to you?

Buhari that is president today contested 4 times before he made it
. Thank You Very Much For This On Point Finishing...They want To sit down in Their Houses and we will beg them to be president of Nigeria Because them be Nigeria First Born I gUess..

2 Likes

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by lanrehamd: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Till den
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
XYD2:
Nah...its the combo of Fashola/Amaechi

How can two southerners president and vice when the northerners are still part of this country?

Are you awake?

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How can two southerners president and vice when the northerners are still part of this country?

Are you awake?
Bro you can say anything you wish but El rufai candidacy won't sell. Its either Amaechi or Fashola, you can note this down for future sake, I don't see a northerner handing over to another northerner.

Then, please, try to watch your tone.

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by maupe: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
If that is the case then the APC will not return in 2019.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Buhari should hand over to Igbo oooo.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
maupe:
If that is the case then the APC will not return in 2019.

You think so?
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by themilanway(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hand over to which igbos?The ones that love him or hate him?

The only igbo closest to the presidency,Rochas is well scorned at by almost all igbos.

His offence?He is always seen with the hausa fulanis.And he is in APC,a"yoruba party".

"Yoruba party"was how Anambra people rejected Ngige and it cost the igbo the number 3 position.

Wake up guy,we igbos aren't ready for presidency yet.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you awake?

Amaechi or Rochas wont become president as long as they cant pull overwhelming support of your region in votes

If Buhari stays till 2023, I suspect Fashola would be the next with a competent Northerner deputy. Unfortunately Tambuwal was burnt his goodwill with the Swest in the Saraki issue So it might be El Rufai deputizing Fashola in 2023
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by idu1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
how old are you self?
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by PRYCE(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Opinions are Like Arseholez! We all got em!
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=40pt]In their dreamz[/size]
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fashola/Dogara.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I fear for this country.

EUROBOMBER

My vacuous friend, I regret to inform you that Igbos will never rule this Country.

They can rule Cameroon, Gabon or even Israel but as for Nigeria, Walahi - E no go happen even for dream. That is the ultimate price they must pay for the Nzeogwu's January 15, 1966 coup - Ask your father, he will tell you! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by gwales: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
hand over as in how
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Zoharariel:

My vacuous friend, I regret to inform you that Igbos will never rule this Country.

They can rule Cameroon, Gabon or even Israel but as for Nigeria, Walahi - E no go happen even for dream. That is the ultimate price they must pay for the Nzeogwu's January 15, 1966 coup - Ask your father, he will tell you! grin

Desert monkey. Go ask your polio infested useless father why you have been cursed..
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
idu1:
how old are you self?
I am 2,500 yrs old, lol.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Naijiant: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by jaymichael(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Amaechi or Rochas wont become president as long as they cant pull overwhelming support of your region in votes

If Buhari stays till 2023, I suspect Fashola would be the next with a competent Northerner deputy. Unfortunately Tambuwal was burnt his goodwill with the Swest in the Saraki issue So it might be El Rufai deputizing Fashola in 2023
Will El Rufai have the humility to deputize Fashola?
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2015
jaymichael:
Will El Rufai have the humility to deputize Fashola?

Politics na turn by turn. For the sake of his career he better learn the humility

See where Ribadu landed himself, Person wey suppose dey enjoy this APC regime
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2015
El Rufai is the strongman in Aso Rock, only behind Buhari. He is being groomed for the top job. I think he has the heart but lacks the diplomatic personality required to run a multi-ethnic country like ours. Notwithstanding his shortcomings which even the liberal Northerners themselves aren't ignorant of, he stands the best chance of succeeding Buhari if the latter decided to do only a term.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by jaymichael(m): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Politics na turn by turn. For the sake of his career he better learn the humility

See where Ribadu landed himself, Person wey suppose dey enjoy this APC regime
Ribadu miscalculated big. The Northern politicians quickly learnt from his miscalculation.
Re: Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? by Ballmer: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Recently some top politicians have been struggling to drive El Rufai.

I have heard that Buhari will do just one term and hand over to El Rufai to continue for the north.

If this is true then I say I fear for Nigeria.

I am beginning to think this is true because he appears to be even more powerful than the current Vice President.

I fear for this country.

EUROBOMBER
You people are unbelievable. You mean Buhari should groom Igbo to take over from him ? Guy you have finished me.

(1) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Pay N18,000 Minimum Wage, Govs Cry Out-vanguard / NNDC To Begin Oil, Gas Exploration In North-east In 2016 / Ex-pdp Chair Faults Akpabio’s Zoning Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.