Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 (21037 Views)

NNPC Signs Contract For $2.8bn Ajaokuta-kaduna-kano Pipeline Project / Vincent Enyeama Agrees To Return To Super Eagles / N33 Nitric Oxide Yogurt Makes An Excellent Addition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Dragonking: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
lezz:
Well if they are yet to pay for ages now,then it's on credit. How come they are agreeing to pay for what they have consumed for years?

Aksombo dam my_ ass, sorry yours.

The pipe which ferries this gas to Ghana was built by Obasanjo. And that gas from Nigeria is responsible for 25% of power generation in Ghana.

In simple terms, we can cripple the Ghanaian economy and plunge it into darkness. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by mekaboy(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Just30:
Nigeria does not sell gas to Ghana on credit.....
Feb no far, make Ghana no pay make we know if na media.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2015
lezz:
Well if they are yet to pay for ages now,then it's on credit. How come they are agreeing to pay for what they have consumed for years?

Aksombo dam my_ ass, sorry yours.

The pipe which ferries this gas to Ghana was built by Obasanjo. And that gas from Nigeria is responsible for 25% of power generation in Ghana.

See your stupid as and your lies. The pipeline was built by who. You are truly stupid.

Nigerians and lies.

These are The owners of the pipeline. Now tell me how obasanjo built the pipeline.

The pipeline is owned by West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited (WAGPCo), a consortium of Chevron (36.7%), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (25%), Royal Dutch Shell (18%), Volta River Authority of Ghana (16.3%), Société Togolaise de Gaz (SoToGaz - 2%) and Société Beninoise de Gaz S.A. (SoBeGaz - 2%).[6] The managing director of the company is Walter Perez.[15] It is operated by Chevron Corporation.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Dragonking:
In simple terms, we can cripple the Ghanaian economy and plunge it into darkness. grin

How can you cripple Ghana. The gas supply has been erratic since its inception. Don't soon we will have our own gas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Empress2014(f): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How can you cripple Ghana. The gas supply has been erratic since its inception. Don't soon we will have our own gas.
Jesus is coming soon too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Awaja(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2015
This maybe part of the billions the previous administration (GEJ's)were accused of lootin! finger crossed!
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by shona2487(f): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Exporting oil nd gas in unbelievably large quantities and yet we do not enjoy these things the way we r supposed to here in our own land. #Goddey.. the agreement of payment is on the news but I'm sure d actual payment would be super silent...looters are waiting sad. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by lezz(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Dragonking:
exactly. In all honesty Ghana is politically and economically dependent on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by lezz(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

See your stupid as and your lies. The pipeline was built by who. You are truly stupid.

Nigerians and lies.

These are The owners of the pipeline. Now tell me how obasanjo built the pipeline.

The pipeline is owned by West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited (WAGPCo), a consortium of Chevron (36.7%), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (25%), Royal Dutch Shell (18%), Volta River Authority of Ghana (16.3%), Société Togolaise de Gaz (SoToGaz - 2%) and Société Beninoise de Gaz S.A. (SoBeGaz - 2%).[6] The managing director of the company is Walter Perez.[15] It is operated by Chevron Corporation.

And what kind of a pathetic link is that? One can't even access it for verification.

Nigeria built that gas pipeline for Ghana. We aren't talking about who owns it, ok?

I bought you a car, have it registered in your name: It is your car in ownership and possession but I financed and bought it. Get it? Now here is the confirmation of your own former president: please read.

I present this excerpt for my entertainment and your horror:
[/quote] Former President of Ghana, John Kofi Agyekum Kufuor, has described Nigeria’s former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as ‘a prophet’ and ‘a living legend’ .........“I was in government in my country between 2001 and 2009 while Obasanjo was in power from 1999 to 2007. When I assumed office in Ghana, I met an economy that was flat on its tommy, everything was grounded. The fuel we had in Ghana then could not last us a day. International communities were packing out of Ghana. After consultation with my executive, I concluded to go to Abuja and pleaded with Obasanjo to lift embargo on NNPC of lifting fuel to neighbbouring countries including Ghana. My plea was immediately granted and that was how Ghana’s economy came back on its feet.”

Again, the former Ghanian leader narrated his second encounter with Obasanjo in Washington, USA. He said when Ghana needed $90 million to execute the West African Gas Pipeline Project, he approached the then Nigerian president and without ado, he (Obasanjo) raised $40 million to assist the project. [quote]

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html

What can I say? This isn't a debate and you won't stall my preparations to office with this nonsense banter.

Put your baseless pride aside and recognise who is boss, son.

See you by midday. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Dragonking: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

If we can't cripple Ghana, your president won't be begging kachi who isn't yet a minister. Lol...You guys are too dependent...You depend on Nigeria and you depend on IMF funds.
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by jesusjewel1(f): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2015
damton:
before nko. dem for no agree to pay.make dem use am do reprisal for operation GHANA MUST GO. tongue
Aaaaaarrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnzzzzzzeeeeeee!!!!! Kai....Na wa for you!
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by MrAboki: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
If the Ghanaian Government fails to pay us our money by February 2016, we will seize the entire Western Region of Ghana. angry
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Unclerukus: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrAboki:
So you mean Ghana owes us 33.8 Billion Naira? shocked shocked shocked

That must be the equivalent of 900 Gazillion Cedis. grin

What a poor country. Ghana is a nation with so much Natural and cash crop resources (Gold, Manganese, Oil and Cocoa) but very poor and horrible financial management ability. There economy is piss.

And Nigeria needs to stop selling our markate to Ghana on credit. angry
loooool. You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by JiggamanGh: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
lezz:

And what kind of a pathetic link is that? One can't even access it for verification.

Nigeria built that gas pipeline for Ghana. We aren't talking about who owns it, ok?

I bought you a car, have it registered in your name: It is your car in ownership and possession but I financed and bought it. Get it? Now here is the confirmation of your own former president: please read.

I present this excerpt for my entertainment and your horror:
Former President of Ghana, John Kofi Agyekum Kufuor, has described Nigeria’s former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as ‘a prophet’ and ‘a living legend’ .........“I was in government in my country between 2001 and 2009 while Obasanjo was in power from 1999 to 2007. When I assumed office in Ghana, I met an economy that was flat on its tommy, everything was grounded. The fuel we had in Ghana then could not last us a day. International communities were packing out of Ghana. After consultation with my executive, I concluded to go to Abuja and pleaded with Obasanjo to lift embargo on NNPC of lifting fuel to neighbbouring countries including Ghana. My plea was immediately granted and that was how Ghana’s economy came back on its feet.”

Again, the former Ghanian leader narrated his second encounter with Obasanjo in Washington, USA. He said when Ghana needed $90 million to execute the West African Gas Pipeline Project, he approached the then Nigerian president and without ado, he (Obasanjo) raised $40 million to assist the project.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html

What can I say? This isn't a debate and you won't stall my preparations to office with this nonsense banter.

Put your baseless pride aside and recognise who is boss, son.

See you by midday. cool

You are a fool, while will Nigeria build something and only have 25% stake in it. You are one stupid person. You did not build sh!t.

You can't feed your people but you insist you helped others. Misplaced priority, feed the hungry people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by lezz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are a fool, while will Nigeria build something and only have 25% stake in it. You are one stupid person. You did not build sh!t.

You can't feed your people but you insist you helped others. Misplaced priority, feed the hungry people in Nigeria.
grin angry grin grin Loooooooolzzzzzz.

Is this all you got?
I should've known.

You had to call your president a liar just because your heart is too small to bear the weight of truth? ?

What a shame! !!

You couldn't deny my submission ,
So Spare me your emotional diarrhea please. I need facts, not your wailing lamentations.

Your tears are adding to the flood sweeping Ghana away.

But be rest assured in the knowledge that I feel your distress.
Trust me, I'll feel small if I were a Ghanaian. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by JiggamanGh: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
lezz:
grin angry grin grin Loooooooolzzzzzz.

Is this all you got?
I should've known.

You had to call your president a liver just because your heart is too small to bear the weight of truth? ?

What a shame! !!

You couldn't deny my submission ,
So Spare me your emotional diarrhea please. I need facts, not your wailing lamentations.

Your tears are adding to the flood sweeping Ghana away.

But be rest assured in the knowledge that I feel your distress.
Trust me, I'll feel small if I were a Ghanaian. grin grin grin

If I decend on you and Nigeria, I know for a fact you will run away. You do remember what I did to you on the South African beauty thread. I am still waiting for your comment.

The fact still remains as we speak. There's still fuel scarcity, high unemployment, a country where 60% can't feed themselves, lack of education system, lack of electricity.

I will commit suicide if I were a Nigerian. Hell on earth. A place where criminals are born, from citizens to governments.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by lezz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

If I decend on you and Nigeria, I know for a fact you will run away. You do remember what I did to you on the South African beauty thread. I am still waiting for your comment.

The fact still remains as we speak. There's still fuel scarcity, high unemployment, a country where 60% can't feed themselves, lack of education system, lack of electricity.

I will commit suicide if I were a Nigerian. Hell on earth. A place where criminals are born, from citizens to governments.
Are you a lizard?

You are yet to get a draw in any of our e-duels.

I was knocking you and the south Africans about like ping balls and they were giving you sympathy "likes" .

Is that what you call victory? Your brains are in hibernation.

You have nothing factual to say. Give us facts and figures not horse_shit please.

Ghana' s inflation rate is 17 %, Nigeria is 9 %

Only 12%of Ghana are regular internet users

Nigeria is over 70% and number 1 in Africa and 10th in the world.

Half the population of Ghana aren't connected to the gsm network.

Nigeria has over 85% gsm penetration.

Tell me how a country of just 25 million and with vast gold reserve cannot rise beyond national and individual poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by damton(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
jesusjewel1:

Aaaaaarrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnzzzzzzeeeeeee!!!!! Kai....Na wa for you!
I no be ibo and my name no be Arinze.
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by JiggamanGh: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are a fool, why will Nigeria build something and only have 25% stake in it. You are one stupid person. You did not build sh!t.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by achimotan(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
lezz:
Are you a lizard?

I was knocking you and the south Africans about like ping balls and they were giving you sympathy "likes" .

You have nothing factual to say. Give us facts and figures not horse_shit please.

Tell me how a country of just 25 million and with vast gold reserve cannot rise beyond national and individual poverty.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU

Mobile penetration in Ghana hits 116 percent

Ghana’s mobile voice penetration rate has now hit 115.64 percent as at the end of March this year. This is far above the projections years ago which predicted penetration to be at about 70 percent by the close of 2015.

According to latest figures released by the telecommunications industry regulator, National Communications Authority (NCA), mobile subscriber base increased from 31,028,253 in February this year to end March at 31,154,420. This represents a marginal growth of 0.41 per cent during the period.

Biggest tele-company

During the period, the country’s biggest telecom company by subscriber base and finance, MTN Ghana, increased its share marginally from 14,113,432 at the end of February to end March with 14,207,778. This represents a positive variance of 0.67 percent and puts MTN’s total market share at 45.60 percent.

For the first time in the year, Glo Ghana joined the gainers as its subscriber base went up from 1,422,113 in February 2015 to end March with 1,481,903. This represents an increase of 4.20 percent. It also translates into a market share of 4.76 percent for March, up from the previous month’s market share of 4.58 percent.

Airtel Ghana again maintained its marginal growth momentum as its subscriber base increased to 3,863,252 at the end of the month under review from the February 2015 figure of 3,808,747, representing an increase of 1.43 percent. As a result, Airtel’s market share of 12.28 percent in February increased to 12.40 percent at the end of March 2015.

Tigo and Expresso

Tigo’s subscriber base also registered an increase from 4,264,078 at the end of February to end March with 4,315,719, representing a 1.21 percent growth. The company’s market share also increased from 13.74 per cent to 13.85 per cent.

Expresso, the smallest telecom firm, made a leap to end March with a subscriber base of 126,202 from the 119,386 subscribers it registered in February. Subsequently, the company’s market share now stands at 0.41 percent during the period.

Vodafone Ghana, however, after seeing a rise in its subscriber base for months, saw a drop for the first time in the year. Its subscriber base decreased to 7,159,566 at the end of March from the February figure of 7,300,497. As a result, Vodafone suffered a dip in its total market share from 23.53 percent in February to 22.98 percent at the end of March.

In a related development, some customers of the telcos continued their agitations for better services, saying they had been denied quality services for long. Against this background, they urged the new Director General of the NCA, William Tevie, to work at ensuring that the quality of service from the telcos is improved to enable them to get value for money.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by achimotan(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
lezz:
Are you a lizard?

Conjuring figures to boost your as usual. In 2013 the percentage was 3x higher than you even alleged

Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches To 40.7%

Figures from Ghana’s National Communications Authority (NCA) have revealed that the overall internet penetration rate in the country increased from 40% to 40.7% as at the end of August, 2013.

This shoots up the number of data subscribers in Ghana to 10,564,180 at the end of August, 2013 from 10,344,322 at the end of July 2013, depicting a growth rate of 2.1%.

According to the Paarock Vanpercy-led NCA, MTN subscriber base increased from 5,968,583 in July 2013 to 6,053,183 at the end of August. The share of MTN’s Subscriber base has marginally decreased from 57.70 % to 57.30%.

Similarly, during the period under review, Tigo’s subscriber base increased from 1,415,710 to 1,468,383 representing 13.90% of the total market share.

Also, Vodafone’s subscriber base increased from 1,086,912 to 1,139,306 representing 10.78 % of the total market share.

The telecom industry regulator was quick to add: “Airtel’s subscriber base increased from 1,532,112 in the previous month to 1,615,729 as at the end of the month under review, this figure represents 15.29% of the total market share”.

Glo’s subscriber base reduced by 293,740 to 241,437 which represents 2.29% of the total market share as at the end of August, 2013.

Expresso’s market share also declined from 0.46% to 0.44% as at the end of August, 2013. Their subscriber base totaled 46,142 at the end of the month under review.

Meanwhile, subscriber base for mobile voice telephony has shown a growth rate of 0.1 % from 27,244,579 subscribers recorded in July to 27,511,659 as at the end of August, 2013.

MTN maintained its position as the dominant mobile operator, however, its subscriber base reduced from 12,792,148 to 12,740,003 as at the end of August, 2013, while Vodafone’s subscriber base of 5,792,061 in July increased to 5,834,004 in August 2013, representing 21.21% of the market share.

The NCA noted that tiGo’s subscriber base shot up to 3,785,738 representing 13.76 % of the market share. Again, Airtel’s subscriber base at the end of August, 2013 also indicated an increase from 3,117,543 to 3,366,252 subscribers which represents 12.24% of the total market share.

Glo’s market share from July reduced from 6.00% to 5.92% as at the end of August 2013, with a subscriber base of 1,629,369.

Expresso maintained a market share of 0.57% with their subscriber base increasing from 154,824 to 156,293 as at the end of August, 2013, according to the regulator.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
achimotan:

Conjuring figures to boost your as usual. In 2013 the percentage was 3x higher than you even alleged

Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches To 40.7%

Figures from Ghana’s National Communications Authority (NCA) have revealed that the overall internet penetration rate in the country increased from 40% to 40.7% as at the end of August, 2013.

This shoots up the number of data subscribers in Ghana to 10,564,180 at the end of August, 2013 from 10,344,322 at the end of July 2013, depicting a growth rate of 2.1%.

According to the Paarock Vanpercy-led NCA, MTN subscriber base increased from 5,968,583 in July 2013 to 6,053,183 at the end of August. The share of MTN’s Subscriber base has marginally decreased from 57.70 % to 57.30%.

Similarly, during the period under review, Tigo’s subscriber base increased from 1,415,710 to 1,468,383 representing 13.90% of the total market share.

Also, Vodafone’s subscriber base increased from 1,086,912 to 1,139,306 representing 10.78 % of the total market share.

The telecom industry regulator was quick to add: “Airtel’s subscriber base increased from 1,532,112 in the previous month to 1,615,729 as at the end of the month under review, this figure represents 15.29% of the total market share”.

Glo’s subscriber base reduced by 293,740 to 241,437 which represents 2.29% of the total market share as at the end of August, 2013.

Expresso’s market share also declined from 0.46% to 0.44% as at the end of August, 2013. Their subscriber base totaled 46,142 at the end of the month under review.

Meanwhile, subscriber base for mobile voice telephony has shown a growth rate of 0.1 % from 27,244,579 subscribers recorded in July to 27,511,659 as at the end of August, 2013.

MTN maintained its position as the dominant mobile operator, however, its subscriber base reduced from 12,792,148 to 12,740,003 as at the end of August, 2013, while Vodafone’s subscriber base of 5,792,061 in July increased to 5,834,004 in August 2013, representing 21.21% of the market share.

The NCA noted that tiGo’s subscriber base shot up to 3,785,738 representing 13.76 % of the market share. Again, Airtel’s subscriber base at the end of August, 2013 also indicated an increase from 3,117,543 to 3,366,252 subscribers which represents 12.24% of the total market share.

Glo’s market share from July reduced from 6.00% to 5.92% as at the end of August 2013, with a subscriber base of 1,629,369.

Expresso maintained a market share of 0.57% with their subscriber base increasing from 154,824 to 156,293 as at the end of August, 2013, according to the regulator.

This is lezzlie and I troll with facts. When I say only 12 percent of Ghana are REGULAR internet users, I was giving up to date statistics and figures of 2015.

Seee here: http://www.theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-mobile-phone-operators-drive-telecoms-boom.html

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lezzlie:

This is lezz and I troll with facts. When I say only 12 percent of Ghana are REGULAR internet users, I was giving up to date statistics and figures of 2015.

Seee here: http://www.theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-mobile-phone-operators-drive-telecoms-boom.html
so this fool is alive and still spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
so this fool is alive and still spewing trash.
I think you should disprove my claims and source, that's if you can.

Fugly slave with bipolar malady.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
stuppid gorrila, dont make me upload ur dirty pics here. U have no facts. U keep repeating trash.
I have no facts ? Says who? A neandatherloid chimpanzee like you who has no more use for mankind than a sewer reservoir.

Empty headed recluse buffoon. Dare me. I will slaughter you on the alter of facts and feed your flesh to the dogs of trolling. _Idiot! Fugly waste pipe.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
s.
Drooling _imbecilic _pussy.

Do be spontaneous. Stop peeping till I'm offline before dropping your comments. Swine_ ass.

Ghana isn't even in the top 10 economy of Africa.

Lame dog of destitution.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lezzlie:
I have no facts ? Says who? A neandatherloid chimpanzee like you who has no more use for mankind than a sewer reservoir.

Empty headed recluse buffoon. Dare me. I will slaughter you on the alter of facts and feed your flesh to the dogs of trolling. _Idiot! Fugly waste pipe.

i heard u also established a 5 billion dollar business in ghana so u own our economy now ryt? Hahahahahahaha disillusioned fool.
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lezzlie:
Drooling _imbecilic _pussy.

Do be spontaneous. Stop peeping till I'm offline before dropping your comments. Swine_ ass.

Ghana isn't even in the top 10 economy of Africa.

Lame dog of destitution.
do u work at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
stuppid gorrila, dont make me upload ur dirty pics here. U have no facts. U keep repeating trash.
......and let the pic- war begin. Below is you.

You're a poster child for uncommon ugliness.

Oya, start posting mine.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
i heard u also established a 5 billion dollar business in ghana so u own our economy now ryt? Hahahahahahaha disillusioned fool.
We built the gas pipeline for you which you use to receive our gas.

That's like buying you the begging bowl with which you use to beg.

How pathetic! !!
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lezzlie:
......and let the pic- war begin. Below is you.

You're a poster child for uncommon ugliness.

Oya, start posting mine.
u like what u see ryt? Am handsome than u 100 times. Big headed gorrilla. Jobless grandpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test / 2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) / Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.