Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 (21034 Views)

NNPC Signs Contract For $2.8bn Ajaokuta-kaduna-kano Pipeline Project / Vincent Enyeama Agrees To Return To Super Eagles / N33 Nitric Oxide Yogurt Makes An Excellent Addition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin And I have made you raving mad. Lols.

See how schizophrenic I got you ranting like a _faggot in heat. What's wrong with your tactics of getting me banned While playing mature? I stroke your nerve and got under your ugly skin. grin grin grin

You will easily contest for the ugliest nairalander and still manage to win even if the election was rigged against you. Your ugliness is rare.

Once again, here is a man whose looks with convulse little children and make circus animals abandoned their routine.

Captainswag225, Your ugliness and wretchedness is a curse and an eternal burden to you.

That's why you have no DP despite being the most frequent nairalander in romance section.
hahaha u call dis little attack I gave u ranting? cheesy cheesy i havent even started and u are already shivering grin grin u see why I don't wanna engage u in a full battle. Ur health is too frail for dis..... Btw am loving e pics keep posting more my slave. I order u and u comply coz my wish is ur command cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha u call dis little attack I gave u ranting? cheesy cheesy i havent even started and u are already shivering grin grin u see why I don't wanna engage u in a full battle. Ur health is too frail for dis..... Btw am loving e pics keep posting more my slave. I order u and u comply coz my wish is ur command cheesy cheesy grin cool
You're still a beginner and a novice one at that.

Your ostrich long neck deprived of basic want is a dark reminiscent of your slaving and wretched ancestors who walked porridge in Lagos scorching sun.

While your male forebears where gate keepers. You're a mediocre in all measurement of human development and index.

You're a slave my evlusion, design and purpose.

Your parents were eventually shipped off like parasitic sardines out of Nigeria because there were of no economic and human value. And you're dying to slave where they have been sent parking.

When I take a look at your picture, I see a fool who isn't even sure of his future or direction- just like your ancestors

A slave who indirect confessed old galaxy S4 is out of his means and reach.

You're the offspring of slaves and parasites and it's not within you to rise above your fathers.
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lezzlie:
You're still a beginner and a novice one at that.

Your ostrich long neck deprived of basic want is a dark reminiscent of your slaving and wretched ancestors who walked porridge in Lagos scorching sun.

While your male forebears where gate keepers. You're a mediocre in all measurement of human development and index.

You're a slave my evlusion, design and purpose.

Your parents were eventually shipped off like parasitic sardines out of Nigeria because there were of no economic and human value. And you're dying to slave where they have been sent parking.

When I take a look at your picture, I see a fool who isn't even sure of his future or direction- just like your ancestors

A slave who indirect confessed old galaxy S4 is out of his means and reach.

You're the offspring of slaves and parasites and it's not within you to rise above your fathers.
hahaha what's s4 when s5 and s6 are out? Don't tell me u are too broke to afford it cheesy. My slave, show me more pics. Obey e command. grin grin cool
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by FTBOY: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin And I have made you raving mad. Lols.

See how schizophrenic I got you ranting like a _faggot in heat. What's wrong with your tactics of getting me banned While playing mature? I stroke your nerve and got under your ugly skin. grin grin grin

You will easily contest for the ugliest nairalander and still manage to win even if the election was rigged against you. Your ugliness is rare.

Once again, here is a man whose looks with convulse little children and make circus animals abandoned their routine.

Captainswag225, Your ugliness and wretchedness is a curse and an eternal burden to you.

That's why you have no DP despite being the most frequent nairalander in romance section.
dang!!! this guy can literally stab someone to death with his adam's apple...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha what's s4 when s5 and s6 are out? Don't tell me u are too broke to afford it cheesy. My slave, show me more pics. Obey e command. grin grin cool
Lack of nutrients is still affecting your memory, scrum of humanity.

You couldn't recognise galaxy S4 when I showed you.

You proclaimed, and I quote: " you think I don't know how sharp that phone's camera is? "

That was a dead give away of your impoverished existence and lack of basic requirement.

The galaxy S4 camera has become average over time giving way to iPhone 6, note 3, S6 , Nokia lumia 1020 and Nokia N8.

But it was a dream phone for you, unsurprisingly, it shouldn't be newsworthy, your image of absurdity depicts your slumming existence and economic deprivation.

Bwhahahaha. Wretched boy form a wretched country.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
FTBOY:
dang!!! this guy can literally stab someone to death with his adam's apple...
lolz, that guy has managed to redefine ugliness o.
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Captainswag225(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Lezzlie:
Lack of nutrients is still affecting your memory, scrum of humanity.

You couldn't recognise galaxy S4 when I showed you.

You proclaimed, and I quote: " you think I don't know how sharp that phone's camera is? "

That was a dead give away of your impoverished existence and lack of basic requirement.

The galaxy S4 camera has become average over time giving way to iPhone 6, note 3, S6 , Nokia lumia 1020 and Nokia N8.

But it was a dream phone for you, unsurprisingly, it shouldn't be newsworthy, your image of absurdity depicts your slumming existence and economic deprivation.

Bwhahahaha. Wretched boy form a wretched country.
ouch, did I hit a nerve? grin.... U re mad and poor......change ur phone.....big headed broke goat
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
answer my question u scammer, do u work? Btw whats the naira to cedi rate? Which is stronger? Tell me ;Danswer my question u scammer, do u work? Btw whats the naira to cedi rate? Which is stronger? Tell me

Seriously!!!!!!! # 1000=¢19.50
Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2015
lezz:
Are you a lizard?

You are yet to get a draw in any of our e-duels.

I was knocking you and the south Africans about like ping balls and they were giving you sympathy "likes" .

Is that what you call victory? Your brains are in hibernation.

You have nothing factual to say. Give us facts and figures not horse_shit please.

Ghana' s inflation rate is 17 %, Nigeria is 9 %

Only 12%of Ghana are regular internet users

Nigeria is over 70% and number 1 in Africa and 10th in the world.

Half the population of Ghana aren't connected to the gsm network.

Nigeria has over 85% gsm penetration.

Tell me how a country of just 25 million and with vast gold reserve cannot rise beyond national and individual poverty.

God!!!!! U re blessed

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by 9jatriot(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
February don reach, Ghana make una pay abet we don broke or have they paid. NNPC we need answers.

The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Ibe Kachikwu (right), with President John Mahama (left) of Ghana at the meeting leading to the agreement on payment plan for gas supply debt by the Volta River Authority of Ghana.

The Federal Government has reached an agreement with Ghana on the modalities to settle the outstanding N33.8bn owed by Ghana’s Volta River Authority (VRA) on gas it received from a Nigerian company, N-Gaz, for power generation.

The agreement was reached on Monday between a team led by the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Ibe Kachikwu and the President of Ghana, John Dramani Mahama.

The deal stipulates that VRA will pay the balance of August and September invoices by latest October 31.
It also includes that the total sum of the gas supply debt will be cleared by latest February 2016.

A statement yesterday by the NNPC spokesman, Ohi Alegbe said it was also agreed that all other supplies as from October will be paid for on or before due date, while the backlog of arrears from 2012 will be defrayed by February 2016.

Nigeria had, last week, threatened to cut gas supply to Ghana by 70 per cent over a $181 million debt that had accumulated over the years.
The Ghanaian Minister of Power, Dr. Kwabena Donkor, had led a delegation to Abuja last week to hold talks with the Nigerian authorities with a view to resolving the issue.

N-Gaz is a joint venture company owned by the NNPC, Shell and Chevron which delivers gas through the West African Gas Pipeline Company (WAGPCo) to Ghana.

Nigerian gas flows to Ghana through the WAGPCo’s pipe that runs via Benin and Togo.
Ghana’s VRA buys the gas to fire power plants mainly in the east of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 by decode55(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Have they paid the debt? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test / 2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) / Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.