Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! (759 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Breaking: Hausas Gives Igbos 3 Month Notice To Leave Their Nothern Land [VIDEO] / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2015
because of traffic, i was not able to snap pictures.. but hundreds of them were packed and are taking out.
i suspect they are bokoharam members being bursted at there hide out.
Re: Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by TechRez(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2015
So how is this breaking news? undecided
Re: Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by modath(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2015
daniel9202:
because of traffic, i was not able to snap pictures.. but hundreds of them were packed and are taking out.
i suspect they are bokoharam members being bursted at there hide out.

Op, next time don't create a thread without "evidence"

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by BALLOSKI: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Trash!
Re: Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by sinkhole: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Im sure OP took fermented "kun-nu" this morning grin
Re: Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! by ChappyChase: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Op what you saw was not only the hausa guys that were affected but the boys an the prostitutes in mammy market soldier numbering close to fifty came this morning and parked all of them unfortunately for me, I was on my way to work(as early as 5am) and I was giving the slap of the year by one devil in army uniform! Chai I don suffer for soldiers hands!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU And The Cry For Biafra By Femi Fani Kayode / Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. / When Things Go Wrong; Change The Plan Not The Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.