Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. (761 Views)

Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by nneh1(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders,since may I have been hearing people with different testimonies of electricity improvement in their areas but this testimony seems not to be applicable to ayobo residence in iyana ipaja area.
As I type my refrigerator is now a cupboard. One day on and one day off yet you are not sure of the one day on. Please whosoever is in charge of ashipa ayobo electricity distribution should stop torturing the residence of that area so that we can experience this same change all round.
Re: Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by nairalandmaster(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by lukaino(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whats the offence of the people in that area? no good roads, no electricity and they are paying taxes. Government should ensure all citizens are cattered for no matter their location.
Re: Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by hummerwise(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
this electricity has now gotten even much worse....
the most painful thing is that, while one is being hit by this absurd and tiring issue by this backward PHCN, they inflict one with more pain by just looking outside the window to see light flashing everywea in other area,
Re: Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by Whobedatte(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
nneh1:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,since may I have been hearing people with different testimonies of electricity improvement in their areas but this testimony seems not to be applicable to ayobo residence in iyana ipaja area.
As I type my refrigerator is now a cupboard. One day on and one day off yet you are not sure of the one day on. Please whosoever is in charge of ashipa ayobo electricity distribution should stop torturing the residence of that area so that we can experience this same change all round.
Do u still live there ?
Re: Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. by minfelix(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2019
this was d area i lived from 2006-2014 (ishefun) to be precise...dat area is sodom and gomorah

(1) (Reply)

British Legislator Petitions UK Government Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention [LOOK] / Newly Approved Kits For Corps Members Serving In Borno / "Time Too Short To Mobilize, We Will March On Monday" . Oshio Babes To Govadams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.