Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF (2486 Views)

Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by luigiajah(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
I have always know that this Nnamdi Kanu is fake. Why try to deceive your people with a Fake Twitter Handle. Guys Look At This.

Source : http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/10/twitter-russian-president-never-reacted.html

I must say that, it's extremely appalling that someone could think up this crap just to deceive ignorant people. A few days ago , news surfaced online that the Russian President, Vladmir Putin reacted to the arrest of one Mr Nnamdi Kanu ,An activist fighting for the actualization of The Sovereign state of Biafra. However , neither the Russian President nor The Kremlin reacted to this incident. The twitter handle @putin is obviously fake. see the difference below. It is very clear that the Kremlin has no knowledge of the happenings between the Biafran activist and the Nigerian Government. This is a ploy and tactic to deceive people that the International Community is in support of the Biafra movement.

This Twitter Handle @putin will be deleted soon

THE ONLY ENGLISH TWITTER HANDLES CONNECTED TO THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ARE
:
@KremlinRussia_E And @PutinRF_ENG

THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENT IS VERIFIED ON TWITTER

Also, According to Business Insider, This is Vladmir Putins First Tweet from His English Twitter Handle.

http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin-first-tweet-2014-3

vladmir

THE FAKE UNVERIFIED ACCOUNT

TWEETS FROM 2014

TWEETS 3 DAYS AGO

cc seun

cc lalasticlala

#www.nairaland.com

5 Likes

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Food don land berekete for a tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by wonderkid619(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2015
ermmm, :-Xermmm,
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by lawrenceunaa: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2015
When would buhari and the mere commissioner flag of the 5k for jobless youths like op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by haqueurate(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Op sorry, fake is synonymous to them. You need to double check everything with its origin from them

5 Likes

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Check when the two accounts were open, this is his older account, twitter would have closed it if its impersonation, maybe its his boys that are managing this one.... SEE WHERE HE SAID HE DONT READ NOR REPLY....Just for problem solving

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by luigiajah(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
kaycid77:
Check when the two accounts were open, this is his older account, twitter would have closed it if its impersonation, maybe its his boys that are managing this one.... SEE WHERE HE SAID HE DONT READ NOR REPLY....Just for problem solving
And it wasn't verified abi
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Psylas(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
who does not know it's fake

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by luigiajah(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
When would buhari and the mere commissioner flag of the 5k for jobless youths like op
Clearly,everyone can see who is the jobless person here . Park well if you don't have an reasonable thing to say

2 Likes

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by ephemm(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Biafran struggle is fraud and does not represent the Igbo just like Boko Haram is fraud an does not represent Muslims or hausas

4 Likes

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by menix(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Who needs cutlass just incase u intend to act in self defense..
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by acenazt: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
So them Don follow do Aba made twitter abi?

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by demelza: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2015
It was only fools that believed that the most powerful man in the world would concern himself with such a ragtag bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by lawrenceunaa: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2015
luigiajah:
Clearly,everyone can see who is the jobless person here . Park well if you don't have an reasonable thing to say
e pain u

Chai e PAIN AM OOO
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by luigiajah(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
e pain u

Chai e PAIN AM OOO
I don't blame you. Inconsequential Idiot
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by lawrenceunaa: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
luigiajah:
I don't blame you. Inconsequential Idiot
and u re a consequential specie of ediot
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by CharlyNick: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy This guys going extral mile to scam his people........
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Jaideyone(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
ewu respond yo the topic. don't divert attention

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Jaideyone(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
ewu respond to the topic. don't divert attention
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
wetin concern nnamdi kanu with this now? is he d owner of the handle?
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
demelza:
It was only fools that believed that the most powerful man in the world would concern himself with such a ragtag bunch.
Awon werey ! Waiting for world leaders to help dem;#See ao dix one shun dem#shea na akpu eating fools dem go support wen dey alsoget issues in dea country..

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by lawrenceunaa: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
i am ewu and wouldnt mind my business or even respond to the topic.i will divert attention
i already know no need to explain ur useless self
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Mekus68: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dont know y these almajiri, leprosy infested tribe n ndi ofe mmanu, scratched face tribe want to die ontop of Biafra case.
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Jaideyone(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
i already know no need to explain ur useless self
lame make this interesting. try and use your brain. I know it's extremely difficult but you can do. ewu wailer
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by Adminisher: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Of course Putin never reacted to any Biafra rubbish. Putin cannot locate Biafra on any map. These young people are just deceiving themselves and preparing for disillusionment.

The last time Russia were involved in Biafra they were supplying MIG 17 and MIG 21 jets that Nigeria Air Force used to bomb BIAFRAN CHILDREN.

Now this is the same Russia that ignorant and very foolish children of hate are hoping will recognise that cursed Republic. Why can't people see things for how they really are?

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by lawrenceunaa: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
lame make this interesting. try and use your brain. I know it's extremely difficult but you can do. ewu wailer
e pain u

chai e pain am

e don format him soteh e de yarn rubbish
Re: Twitter: Russian President Never Reacted To Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest -PROOF by bonnelblack(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
luigiajah:
I have always know that this Nnamdi Kanu is fake. Why try to deceive your people with a Fake Twitter Handle. Guys Look At This.

Source : http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/10/twitter-russian-president-never-reacted.html

I must say that, it's extremely appalling that someone could think up this crap just to deceive ignorant people. A few days ago , news surfaced online that the Russian President, Vladmir Putin reacted to the arrest of one Mr Nnamdi Kanu ,An activist fighting for the actualization of The Sovereign state of Biafra. However , neither the Russian President nor The Kremlin reacted to this incident. The twitter handle @putin is obviously fake. see the difference below. It is very clear that the Kremlin has no knowledge of the happenings between the Biafran activist and the Nigerian Government. This is a ploy and tactic to deceive people that the International Community is in support of the Biafra movement.

Guy, you should know the desperation and fraud of some ibos online and in particular, on NL. This is why they call them Biafra. The other day they attributed a fake comment to Israeli PM Netanyahu as well. You can imagine they are also ditching their Amadioha and faking a most impossible lineage to Jews! Back home, they are known for fake drugs, goods and 419 in the USA. You trust these people at your own risk!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Abia Governor Acquire Private Jet After Court Victory. Photo / Which Nigerian Politician Can Do All This (pictures) / Lagos-based Human Rights Activist Sues Buhari, Others Over Biafra Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.