Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu (32802 Views)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Buhari Violating ‘federal Character’ In Interior Ministry Appointments / REPORT | Buhari Violating 'federal Character' In Interior Ministry Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by simplycarro: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is an illiterate gworo chewing bigot
Why are you fools bent on setting this country aflame with your unguarded utterances?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
Idiot
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by emamos: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dannyset:

Isn't it a shame to you and your lot that claimed to be literate that an illiterate(according to you) is your President. I now think somebody need to tell you that your education is a waste and overrated.
truth
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Zikkyy:

The man said he is from Edo State. Apart from Edo central, majority of Edo people don't play tribal politics.

God bless you bros. They believe everybody from the South South must support PDP. I'm from the Northern region of Edo State!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
That fool called ekweremadu what has he as an individual done for the southeast? I wouldn't bother myself about him cuz he is a nobody in the southeast. He is not speaking for us. I love my president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Guyman02: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

"South-south" man has spoken!!!! The igbos were so jealous of the south-south that they voted overwhelmingly for a south-south man in the last elections!! Buhar even had more votes in the south-south than in the SE during the last elections!!

Many in the South South are angry that despite all that Jonathan did for the North he is being hounded with those who served in his Govt.
Ijaws and South South are angry that Alamiesigha was harassed and prevented from going abroad to continue with his medical treatment because a case he had 10 years ago and for which he has being given presidential pardon was reopened by this Govt in collusion with Britain and the man died.
Diezani is also being harassed while Atiku and Obasanjo and all those involved in the Haliburton scam and other fraud are now elder statesmen in APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by gsalvatore: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
VERY MYOPIC..VERY VERY ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm from the South South. Wherever you choose to come from does not matter to me. Buhari had more Votes from the South South than the Southeast. Fact! Edo gave Buhari the highest vote in the South and the only Appointment we have gotten so far is the Ministerial Position which rightly belongs to us. Cross River didn't give him much votes, yet all his appointees from the South South are from there. Did we complain? No! Then why would a region who gave him little or no vote complain?!
Indeed! please why we still anwering Nigerians!!! this zoo shud break up!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
MacluvPH:

Guy man, shut up. You aren't any south southerner and I have seen your earlier posts you are a damn yoruba guy trying to use your normal divide and rule tactics on us south south and our south eastern brothers.

During election why didn't you support our brother Jonathan,if you love us so much.

Abeg park well joor.

@ bolded, how did you expect people to support a man that has lost direction, focus and mental ability to govern. If I may ask, how much did he pay in 2011 before he was voted for massively? Did he run around like it was in 2015? Did he spend dollars like it was in 2015?

Despite contesting on the platform of PDP, he even won in all states controlled by ACN governors as at then except Osun. This is where you will know Yorubas as independent thinkers. Remember, OBJ who was his godfather even loose to ACN in his ward and LG.

Everybody reposed confidence in your Otueke's dullard as a Phd Holder, but after six years, we have seen that the ability to govern is not in commensuration with the certificate someone possesses.

Get this drilled into your head.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Segunjosegs(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
when with we repent from hate speech's and comments it's just unfortunate this is the only country I know of where anybody can say anything in front of camera and on social media and get away with it wait till a popular big man is sued for LIBEL
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-violating-federal-character-in-appointments-ekweremadu/

Abobaku, I thought "punch is APC propaganda media". Why are you guys so fond of gobbling on your excrement?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Ayaf dieeeeeeeeeeeee shocked ....

10 yrs difference is #epic!! grin

Wetin grand daddy sukundi do you!! cheesy grin

Councillor , yeepa!! Not even state assembly!!

The granddaddy doesn't know there's still a room for him to be relevant in the scheme of affairs of this Country. He should invest on his grandchildren, luckily, one of them may rise to become a Chairman in his LG or Governor of his State and through there his name would be heard. He just dey hate on Buhari simply because he won the Presidency.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

When Kachukwu was appointed as the GMD of NNPC, your so-called brothers from the Southeast were angry because they felt he ain't an Igbo from the Southeast, yet, you're saying they are your brothers. !

Wrong they were not angry, they said they also want appointment for the South East Zone not Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Euro31:
mr south-south .. Edo bastardd .... Edo state is a liability to south-south region

Even their governor now misbehaves after sucking juice from East africa.

He keeps making incoherent statements. What is the economic value of Edo in SS region ? At least we know about Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tkester: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
SovietBomber:
There cannot be peace without fairness, justice & equity in this country.

Nigeria should be honest. There cannot be peace when a big tribe like the Igbo is being marginalised and oppressed.

Sanusi's statement says it all.

This is a Northerner speaking and not an Igbo man.

Jeez, bro are you sure Sanusi said all these?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by uprightman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
alaoeri:
Igbos didn't believe in PMB, they didn't vote for him & yet they are clamoring for juicy position in his administration, yeye ppl cheesy besides are they no more agitating for Biafra why the so much interest in a zoo? grin
nigeria is not pmb company so constitution gives every zone right to have does position .if you remember during Gej period vice president, Senate president, speaker,chief justice and president of appeal court are northerners.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is why Nigeria is reffered to as a Zoo!! It is only in a zoo that an illiterate bigot is elected as president.
Aren't you lot the least animals in the zoo then, since you've been crying since God-know-when to be given a befitting cage in the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
SovietBomber:
There cannot be peace without fairness, justice & equity in this country.

Nigeria should be honest. There cannot be peace when a big tribe like the Igbo is being marginalised and oppressed.

Sanusi's statement says it all.

This is a Northerner speaking and not an Igbo man.
thankx 4 reminding them
wyclef jean said it over a decade ago in his then hit track "diallo diallo " he said and i quote
"we don't want no peace we want equal right and justice"

so what is for ceasar let it be 4 ceasar,we dnt want no peace we want equal right and justice
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Abel202: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b]Ekweremmadu is right on point here "you do not even need a soothsayer or compulsion of the constitution to know that you must necessarily carry every part of the country along".
Buhari's definition of Nigeria is "Northern Nigeria and the sorrounding environment". He is an ethnic bigot of the worst order. He never changes. It is in his blood and soul. We have always known him for this, that is why we are not surprised. But we are not keeping quiet so that when the tables turn someday some people will remember that Buhari led us to whatever actions we take. No sane person who has the interest of Nigeria at heart will make the type of lopsided appointments Buhari has made. This is the heal of achilles of Buhari. That is why no matter how he succeeds in his presidency, a good chunk of Nigerians he is leading will always see him as the president of Northern Nigeria. No other Nigerian leader, (even all those former military rulers from the North) has been so myopic. The guy does not even try to hide his true colours. Well this could be a blessing in disguise, as it might hasten the decoupling of this country so that everyone goes his own way and regions can develop at their own pace instead of being buggged down in this bewildering mediocrity.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
henryhemon:
That fool called ekweremadu what has he as an individual done for the southeast? I wouldn't bother myself about him cuz he is a nobody in the southeast. He is not speaking for us. I love my president.
u r an idiot.. go to whers he is representin ask dm what he did, and dare u not call ursf an igbo man meanwhil insult him publicly on nairaland
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guyman02:

Wrong they were not angry, they said they also want appointment for the South East Zone not Igbo man.

Bro., are you Igbo from the South-South? If YES, are you among those clamouring for Biafra? If YES, then why would they call you their brother because they are agitating for Biafra and reject you when you're appointed into a position in Nigeria. When some people called Kachukwu an Igbo man when he was appointed, they denied him (because he's not from the Southeast) but would be quick to call you their brother when agitating for Biafra. Is something not wrong somewhere?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by PStacks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is an illiterate gworo chewing bigot

Igbo people don't know anything jare. Go and sit down son
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by menxer: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
All of a sudden the wounds of the civil are fresh in the mind of the DSP.

Federal character is never practiced if/when you are receiving the short end of the stick.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

@ bolded, how did you expect people to support a man that has lost direction, focus and mental ability to govern. If I may ask, how much did he pay in 2011 before he was voted for massively? Did he run around like it was in 2015? Did he spend dollars like it was in 2015?

Despite contesting on the platform of PDP, he even won in all states controlled by ACN governors as at then except Osun. This is where you will know Yorubas as independent thinkers. Remember, OBJ who was his godfather even loose to ACN in his ward and LG.

Everybody reposed confidence in your Otueke's dullard as a Phd Holder, but after six years, we have seen that the ability to govern is not in commensuration with the certificate someone possesses.

independent thinkers indeed!!! jonathan won south west vote cus of obasanjo, so u gux r frudstars
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by joelreg(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

How does this your more appointment put more food on your table.
Toddler like u should not display your myopic reason in public forum
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
independent thinkers indeed!!! jonathan won south west vote cus of obasanjo, so u gux r frudstars

Your mental horizon must have been thin for making such comment. Tell me, how many states were under the control of PDP in Southwest as at then? Go and check your record, OBJ even loose to ACN in his ward and LG.

OBJ ko, Ojukwu ni tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Goat, you know nothing when it comes to English Language. There's nothing called "Opportuned", it's "Opportune". You doubt me, you consult your lexicon. Oponu! BTW, it's not "bolded", it's "bold". Now tell me who the illiterate is between you and Buhari.
Fanks jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

i dnt knw y u are so pained gej ruled 4 only 5yrs,his tenure has come and gone but u keep cooking up lies and propaganda like ur apc lai mohmd,buhari and d one dat said he doesnt sign cheque.. u are a disgrace to education

quote me anywhere
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Bro., are you Igbo from the South-South? If YES, are you among those clamouring for Biafra? If YES, then why would they call you their brother because they are agitating for Biafra and reject you when you're appointed into a position in Nigeria. When some people called Kachukwu an Igbo man when he was appointed, they denied him (because he's not from the Southeast) but would be quick to call you their brother when agitating for Biafra. Is something not wrong somewhere?!
Please shut the hell!!! you yoruba mouthed fraudstar and stop black mailing igbos, inciting cooked up statements ,, u gux shoul mind ur business and leav igbos alone.. stop diviing them against their brothers in south south zone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your mental horizon must have been thin for making such comment. Tell me, how many states were under the control of PDP in Southwest as at then? Go and check your record, OBJ even loose to ACN in his ward and LG.

OBJ ko, Ojukwu ni tongue tongue tongue
story is only those that do not know politics dat dd not know that obasanjo was the d game changer in d election, u put yarudua dia by beating duarA terrorist and dd it again with jonathan
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by TrapLORD(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I know you dont need it, but i've lost all respect i have for you after reading this. I just realised you werent smart afterall, you are just a poisonous fellow. Sai buhari tho..
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
cameroncucumber:

[s]i dnt knw y u are so pained gej ruled 4 only 5yrs,his tenure has come and gone but u keep cooking up lies and propaganda like ur apc lai mohmd,buhari and d one dat said he doesnt sign cheque.. u are a disgrace to education

quote me anywhere
[/s]

Thrash from empty barrel.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.