Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra (32792 Views)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / APC Disagrees With Buhari's Youth Comment / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Osyabj: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2017
See photos from the rally in here https://www.nairaland.com/3674829/stand-buhari-rally-holds-awka

About 25,000 youths yesterday stormed the Dr. Alex Ekwueme Square,Awka, the Anambra State capital , to solidarise with the Buhari administration.

The rally with the hashtag #we stand for Buhari# drew youths from all the local government areas of the state.

The rally led to traffic gridlock on adjoining roads including Zik Avenue and Arthur Eze Avenue.

Addressing the youths, the Co-ordinator of the rally,Comrade Chijioke Onyekaonwu said that anything that would hinder Igbo Presidency in 2023 after Buhari’s tenure would be resisted by Ndi Igbo.

“History always repeats itself but the Igbo proverb, a tree does not prick a man’s eyes twice, says it all as regards the Igbo political interest as it stands now,” he said.

He added:”The Igbo political opportunity to clinch the presidency in 2015 was lost due to the political rascality and selfishness of the Igbo political elite who abandoned the support for a Northern candidate to complete Yar’Adua second tenure which would have culminated in an Igbo presidency in 2015.

“Rather, they followed a suicidal support for the Jonathan presidency which ultimately killed the Igbo opportunity for the presidency in 2015.

“We therefore support this administration to exhaust its mandate to give way to an Igbo presidency in 2023 and we will resist any individual or group of persons who want to elongate this process by disturbing this present administration.

“We have come out in our millions to tell our President, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, that Ndigbo completely support his administration, and we will do whatever that is constitutionally permissible to make sure that his plans to make our lives better are achieved.

“We will stand against any person or group that tries anything whatsoever to derail this administration, and we will be very vocal in our stand that Buhari is our President and he will remain so while things change for good within his two term tenure.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/pro-buhari-youth-rally-shuts-anambra/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Osyabj: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Absent Obiano's defection to APC before the election, No force can stop APC from winning the Anambra Governorship race in November 2017.

The corrupt, discredited pdp, does not and will never speak for Ndi-Igbo.

Anambra kwenu! Igbo kwenu ! Kwezue nu!!!!

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by gbegemaster(m): 4:45am On Mar 11, 2017
What is the poster above me saying?

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Osyabj: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
What is the poster above me saying?

Is there any part of that English that you don't understand?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by DjAndroid: 4:51am On Mar 11, 2017
25,000 Wetin? No be lie go kill una. People wey dey the rally no reach 5,000.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by 1Rebel: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Wait for the real pictures of the rally to surface. Don't let Buhari's media team use your head to drink garri. wink

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by gbegemaster(m): 4:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:

Is there any part of that English that you don't understand?
Its actually English. Confused thoughts represented in English.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Osyabj: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Its actually English. Confused thoughts represented in English.

Here goes another PDP e-rat who thinks he speaks for an Igbo Nation of over 50 million independent minded people worldwide. Why didn't you go to Awka and stop the rally as your pdp-sponsored ipob vowed to do. Anuofia

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by BrokenTV: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2017
No be only 25,000 thousand youth na 25,000,000,000 billion. And for the op saying APC winning Anambra state my answer to you is to still dreaming

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by HiddenShadow: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Lies propagated by Afonjas grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Aufbauh(m): 5:21am On Mar 11, 2017

“We will stand against any person or group that tries anything whatsoever to derail this administration, and we will be very vocal in our stand that Buhari is our President and he will remain so while things change for good within his two term tenure".

Nna mdi how far? Where is the Ipob spokesman Emma Pitiful?

I'm not so bothered about the numbers in attendance. What interest me is the fact that Ipob went on ghost mode when challenged even in their own acclaimed domain.... What a shame! kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by mightyhazel: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol!

Since when 'anambra men' begin dorn aboki caps and danshikis. Why apc and lies be like waterybeans and nigerian prisons sef? grin

U go lift pics from katsina rally com dey call am anambra rally!

Anambra rally wen participants no reach 25 ppl(passersby,corp members and pressmen inclusive) grin

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by gbegemaster(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:

Here goes another PDP e-rat who thinks he speaks for an Igbo Nation of over 50 million independent minded people worldwide. Why didn't you go to Awka and stop the rally as your pdp-sponsored ipob vowed to do. Anuofia
If you aren't normally prone to stupidity you would have realized I didn't mention PDP. APC and PDP are one and the same recycled politicians. Buhari is currently the oldest recycled politician.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2017
500,000 youths supports Buhari Administration

Story for the gods grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Wow!

Uhm... were was IPOB when all this was happening?

I guess they were all on Nairaland licking their wounds in the romance section.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by modath(f): 6:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:
Wow!

Uhm... were was IPOB when all this was happening?

I guess they were all on Nairaland licking their wounds in the romance section.

Hiding under dem mama lappas of course.....

All dem crase, na on top keyboard e end! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Barney11: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2017
lies!,igbos hardly go baxk on their words!see we cant support a person that hates us so much! we are not stupid and that pics there are not igbo youths.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by dandollaz: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
Where did it happen in Anambra? People can lie eee

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by ITbomb(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2017
I hope they will not be fighting over settlement money in the night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by DjAndroid: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
dandollaz:

Where did it happen in Anambra? People can lie eee

I saw some people at Ekwueme Square, Awka, all wearing T-shirt with #istandwithbuhari. They are not even up to 5000.

8 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by nonsobaba: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Most of the people you see in that rally were imported from Imo state, while the northerners in their midst were cargoed from Ugwuoba in Enugu state. That goes to show you that Anambra people don't even know if a party like APC exists.

20 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Ikechu10: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2017
25,000..Chei. is it only 25,000. Abeg make it a trillion sef.
Trillion ppl came to rally for Buhari in Akwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I no go see for this world.

First they showed us image of ppl standing in Ekwueme square claiming na it to be the "rally". In all picture, them stay in the same spot. We not even sure if they moved from the square at all in the so called "protest for Buhari". Now 25,000 be the people wey rally for buhari.

grin grin grin grin
This people are a joke I swear. Never seen a so called "presidency" which entire legacy is propaganda upon propaganda. What a joke. Yet they wonder why that BS "nation" wey dey call Niggeria is the laughing stock of Africa and world

21 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:

Nna mdi how far? Where is the Ipob spokesman Emma Pitiful?

I'm not so bothered about the numbers in attendance. What interest me is the fact that Ipob went on ghost mode when challenged even in their own acclaimed domain.... What a shame! kiss
@Emma "pitiful"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Lair Mohammed at work. Only youth corpers from outside the zone attended they were not even up to 50. Where does your 25 thousand come from?

10 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
them no even reach 50. for example look at those who wore T-shirts whith the paedophile's photo, do they look like Biafrans to you? Those are youth corpers serving in Anambara.

16 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
We all saw the pictures of the population of not more than 100 people all dressed in customized shirts abd face caps with their jeeps parked by the side.
Oh now it has turned to 25,000?
Chai. No APC person will make heaven. They all full of lies and deceit like their father the devil.
And information gathered has it that they were mostly corpers serving in anambra who didnt mind being rented, just to support their allowee.

See the '25,000' people from the eyes of buhari media centre

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by dunkem21(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Ndigbo and mouth, when this group announced its Intention,you lot said it can never happen. Now it happened, you all are crying about the number.

We all can't think same way, I'm a full Anambrarian and APC to heart so you jobless IPOB miscreants can cry me a river.

Whichever way you twist it, your hatred for opposing opinion has put off so many people from the your silly Biafra and IPOB

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by EzePromoe: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2017
25,000 abi 25?

12 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Osyabj: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
The APC match in d East is unstoppable. Pdp-ipob how market?

3 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by FKO81(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
From what I saw yesterday APC members that were not up to 50 gathered themselves at emmos field locked the entrance gate and held their rally pose for pictures and all disappeared within minutes grin grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2017
modath:

Hiding under dem mama lappas of course.....

All dem crase, na on top keyboard e end! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.