Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped (29265 Views)

6 Men Killed After Mud House Collapsed On Them, Buried In Sokoto (Photos) / Photos Of Chinedu Isiogugu, Corper Who Died After A Building Collapsed In Owerri / People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by bugzbunny: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
funlord:

The online beating I gave you 2 months ago must have really hurt your ego but you really are to infinitesimal for me to waste further mb's on!

This is the only advice I have for "pained,vindictive chibok boys like you!" Look down please...........

Now get lost Billy goat.
Hi frnd grin
Kiss dat as.s

2 Likes

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by 400billionman: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
God help them.

No source, no picture..
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Bonapart(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
May God have mercy on them and save them alive

Amen
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by vivianblog1(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by ZYZZA: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
APC rules that state undecided

#IHATEAPC
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by adorablelove: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
rest in peace to the injured, I wish the dead speedy recovery, amen. cool
are u mocking them?tooo bad
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by odeyemilizzy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
God pls save life
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by k1centy: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
I pray nothing happens to anyone of the victims
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Zellie: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
you think its a joke ?
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by stan4guy6(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Biafra on the way
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chey!!!
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nelsizzy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by k1centy: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Neyova:
They are doing you. sad sad You need the hand of a Prophet.
Leave dem Biafrauds them. Its hard to have brains inside flat heads
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by siegfried99(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Damn.. not again sad
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
SirWere:
how it take concern NairaLand Are we the authority Park well

Hmmm! Your moniker says it all. Sir were (Sir Lunatic) indeed.

No further comment!

1 Like

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by nymphomaniac(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Profit maximisation just cost some pple their lives....smh. Nigeria still has a long way.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Ephemmm: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad

Many are mad, but only few are roaming.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
SirWere:
how it take concern NairaLand Are we the authority Park well

DO YOU HAVE TO BE " THE AUTHORITY" TO KEEP NIGERIANS INFORMED? NOT AN IOTA OF SYMPATHY IN YOUR ENTIRE COMMENT.MAY THIS KINDA TRAGEDY HAPPEN TO YOU SOON.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by EbirichBen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
I was thinking that all the best engineers are in Lagos.
why are building falling like dead tress all the time

If not Building,

Na Plane,

If not Car in 3rd mlnd bridge,

Na human being jump enter lagoon.

mennnnn that city.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by arsetalks(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
May your house collapse while you, your kids, siblings and mum are inside. How I wish that your stubborn, know all father had taken advice and pulled.

Product of a badly masturba.tion damaged spe.rm.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by osazeeblue01: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Everybody want to become landlord and landlady in Lagos house that needed 16ml rods they are using 12ml rods instead of 100 bags of cements they are using 60bags. May God help us. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Hmmm! Your moniker says it all. Sir were (Sir Lunatic) indeed.
No further comment!
Is NL the police/fema
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by deramarks(f): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
. Nd what did he do to u very soon u'll start callin him to come nd feed u house colapse u call ur president is he a miracle worker? Abi na I'm build d auz ni nawa oo
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
britzz:

DO YOU HAVE TO BE " THE AUTHORITY" TO KEEP NIGERIANS INFORMED? NOT AN IOTA OF SYMPATHY IN YOUR ENTIRE COMMENT.MAY THIS KINDA TRAGEDY HAPPEN TO YOU SOON.
Too bad. Life is not fair
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by deramarks(f): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Everybody want to become landlord and landlady in Lagos house that needed 16ml rods they are using 12ml rods instead of 100 bags of cements they are using 60bags. May God help us. RIP TO THE DEAD.
. Yeap dats true but altho we havnt heard ov any dead yet
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by ikorodureporta: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pinshure or.................................
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by mummymi: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
The government should look for wat is behind this collapsing of houses in Ebute metta is getting to much. Wasting of lives nd properties is nt wat the govt should take with levity. Most of d houses in Ebute Metta were built by developer nd dey will never make use of correct cement smtyms sand will b mote than cement nd they collect d house rent for a certain period of time bfore handing the property back to the owner by then the house will av bin deteriorating. Pls government should do smthing.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by FACTUALLYE(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
arsetalks:
May your house collapse while you, your kids, siblings and mum are inside. How I wish that your stubborn, know all father had taken advice and pulled.

Product of a badly masturba.tion damaged spe.rm.
c'mon dats too much of an abuse take it easy...
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by kings49(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari at work, sorry change.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by imsuboi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
tayebest:

why are you so stoopid to comprehend simple statement? undecided

lalasticlala come jare

I'm sure you were among the apes that were paid to blame GEJ for everything that went wrong during his tenure. Including thunderstorms & harsh sunshine undecided

Now buhari is being given a dose of his own medicine, you're ranting like a rabid dog (which is exactly what you are)

1 Like

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by harry509: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemillla:
BREAKING NEWS: A 3STOREY BUILDING AT ODUN IFA STREET BY NO .100, ADENIJI ADELE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND.BY OANDO FILLING STATION JUST COLLAPSED AND MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED INSIDE THE COLLAPSED BUILDING. PLEASE HELP INFORM THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.

More details shortly
I pray life's Rr safe oooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / Deed Of Assignment And What You Should Look Out For / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.