Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped (29264 Views)

6 Men Killed After Mud House Collapsed On Them, Buried In Sokoto (Photos) / Photos Of Chinedu Isiogugu, Corper Who Died After A Building Collapsed In Owerri / People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Kolade354(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
emmydeep:
Evidence of APC's Change.

Buhari why?
APC why?
CHANGE ? No

Irresponsible and Irredeemable federal government..
Your useless father, should have use you for money ritual.
Under 16 yrs of Pdp rule, I guess no building collaapse or no accident on the road then.
You're an unfortunate fellow!!!
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Omoniwealth(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Collapsed house at Adeniji Adele side..

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by sabi99(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
na buhari collapse am, leave d man alone naaah
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by sabi99(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
rest in peace to the injured, I wish the dead speedy recovery, amen. cool
lols
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by prideofscience: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
yebo with their dull brains. Always turned thing upside down sad
IbokUtoroh:
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by bigtt76(f): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na Buhari build am? Abi na de money den steal during hin tenure dem take build am? #mtscheeeeeeeeeeee

01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by arsetalks(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
FACTUALLYE:

c'mon dats too much of an abuse take it easy...
Did you read what the idiota wrote? He deserves it.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Hero10001: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
Buhari!!! is Just an exclamation just like; Jesus!, allahu akbar! Holy molly! Iya alakara o! Etc.

Pls don't mind those morafvcker tryin to bash you, their miserable life is compounded with guilty conscience.
Thumbs up bro!

2 Likes

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by mysticdollar(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
Please why buhari
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by mysticdollar(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
Buhari body odour evrywhere Badluck spreading Wat a dullard grin
May God deliver you
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
tayebest:

why are you so stoopid to comprehend simple statement? undecided

lalasticlala come jare
Nice one bros

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by damyzino(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
Buhari body odour evrywhere Badluck spreading Wat a dullard grin
gej administration is the worst under gej bh kinapped chibok girls plane crashed in lagos removal of feul subsidy naira depreciates synagogue church collapsed and he wasted billions just to build the bigest mansion in otouka undecided
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Jaideyone(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
Buhari body odour evrywhere
Badluck spreading
Wat a dullard grin

people died. you laughed about of and blamed it on buhari. you deserve to be flogged. animal
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by 01emek(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hero10001:

Buhari!!! is Just an exclamation just like; Jesus!, allahu akbar! Holy molly! Iya alakara o! Etc.

Pls don't mind those morafvcker tryin to bash you, their miserable life is compounded with guilty conscience.
Thumbs up bro!
thank you Boss
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by tayebest(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm sure you were among the apes that were paid to blame GEJ for everything that went wrong during his tenure. Including thunderstorms & harsh sunshine undecided

Now buhari is being given a dose of his own medicine, you're ranting like a rabid dog (which is exactly what you are)

you are also stoopid as the dude quoted earlier. Why are you fooolish to support such??

You should answer if maybe Buhari know about the house not to talk of the contractor.

#oponu #oshi
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Cjizzy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
prideofscience:
yebo with their dull brains. Always turned thing upside down sad
And as smart as you are, that moniker belongs to an Igbo person right??
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Cjizzy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
damyzino:

gej administration is the worst
under gej bh kinapped chibok girls
plane crashed in lagos
removal of feul subsidy
naira depreciates
synagogue church collapsed
and he wasted billions just to build the bigest mansion in otouka undecided
What girls were kidnapped That was just lies flying around the world.... Oya let Buhari go and bring out the girls na
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by FACTUALLYE(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Did you read what the idiota wrote? He deserves it.
i understand bro but an eye for an eye make the world go blind.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
arsetalks:
May your house collapse while you, your kids, siblings and mum are inside. How I wish that your stubborn, know all father had taken advice and pulled.

Product of a badly masturba.tion damaged spe.rm.

rantings of the servant of servants.
as u waste ur mb ranting, has it change the spelling of mumu?
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by debaj10: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm stunned.
This thread is really depressing.
Not a single comment directed at the Lagos state govt.
Wetin dey do all of una?
You should all be ashamed.
Are you the ones clamouring for 'youths' to be given more relevance in government? With these imbecilic posts?
You're all playing politics with a current catastrophy, not one sign of outrage, no calls for an investigation, no confirmation or update.
Just more childish, half-baked insults.
You have the privilege many others lack but you shirk the responsibility of holding your public SERVANTS to account- yet you believe that 'government should'?

2 Likes

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by princemillla(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
SirWere:
Is NL the police/fema

Posting that on nairaland goes a longer way in helping the situations. Immediately I got the informatio I alerted concern authority and currently rescue operation is ongoing. U don't condemn everything. And what if you know someone who stays in that building, wouldn't you hint or alert them?

Lets appreciate God's gift(brain) by putting it into use. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Princejboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
i think a mad man just escaped from yabaleft.nawa for some people sha.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by TmeD0(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

where in the story did it mention anyone was dead or injured?

some people sha...
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by melakes(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Buhari!!!

sadsadsad
Its either u ar just a joker or an idiot. maybe u ar both, an idiotic joker.
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemillla:
BREAKING NEWS: A 3STOREY BUILDING AT ODUN IFA STREET BY NO .100, ADENIJI ADELE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND.BY OANDO FILLING STATION JUST COLLAPSED AND MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED INSIDE THE COLLAPSED BUILDING. PLEASE HELP INFORM THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.

More details shortly

No Pictures?
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by imsuboi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
tayebest:

you are also stoopid as the dude quoted earlier. Why are you fooolish to support such??

You should answer if maybe Buhari know about the house not to talk of the contractor.

#oponu #oshi

Otu nne gi oponu oshi. Bastard
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by fckmn24seg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
Badt guy
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by kpolli(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
DYT I hope you're not in there ooo
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by ismyheal75: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

You're a clown grin grin grin
Re: House Collapsed In Adeniji-Adele Street Lagos With People Trapped by Dyt(f): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
kpolli:
DYT I hope you're not in there ooo

Na
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / Deed Of Assignment And What You Should Look Out For / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.