Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Agbami Scholarship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agbami Scholarship (2322 Views)

Practice Agbami Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship by awesome11(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
I'm actually an AGBAMI scholarship awardee, with the scholarship awarded in 2013 as a student of Osun State origin. However, the 2013 issued ATM card has expired and in line with the firm's policy of automatic renewal of expired cards, I have been expecting a new one from the GT bank branch assigned to me, having gotten a mail indicating my stay on the academic grant. Lo, and behold, I still have not gotten mine. Anyone with the same issue with me?
Re: Agbami Scholarship by chefetalkane(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2015
This is an official Procedure to get the Past Questions for Agbami Scholarship Exam. Agbami is one of the highest paying undergraduate Scholarships open to Nigerian Students. A lot of people out there are selling substandard materials to people.

FORMAT OF THE EXAMINATION

Over 20,000 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year.

1. The exam is organized by Dragnet and comprise of the following sections: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.(ALL THESE ARE CONTAINED IN THE PAST QUESTIONS)

2. Each winner receives alert of N100,000.

3. Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be paid. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.0 or as well as their equivalents for Poly students.

Most importantly....continue reading here : http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/agbami-scholarship-past-questions-must-read/

For enquiries contact : 08134141081

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist / Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah / Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.