Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist (2323 Views)

The Untold Story Of The Criminals In First Bank Plc / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / Untold Story Of Chidinma Okeke (miss Anambra) Sex Tape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
His name is kokun i met him today .. There are people who make things happen and there are people who watch things happen, but kokun is just extraordinary i am not promoting him cause all he his doing is free ,feeding Nigerians everyday , i dunno how to thank him ,cause i was forced to believe that his daily work is too feed people, to fight hunger in this hard time ...lalasticlala and mynd44 please help move this to front page.. This man is really trying Seun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRbeygBA-C/

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
More

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by freesinzu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Everyone has a story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by ojun50(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dis is good bt my neighbours no go talk, even if him dey hungry, me self i hungry on Saturday bt thank God for d party wen them do for my street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by tukdi: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
God bless u Kokun, u'll not ''ku''
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
finally1:
His name is kokun i met him today .. There are people who make things happen and there are people who watch things happen, but kokun is just extraordinary i am not promoting him cause all he his doing is free ,feeding Nigerians everyday , i dunno how to thank him ,cause i waswas forced to believe that his daily is too feed people, to fight hunger in this hard time ...lalasticlala and mynd44 please help move this to front page.. This man is really trying Seun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRbeygBA-C/

Pls try to modify the topic, make it look presentable...
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aiholi:

Pls try to modify the topic, make it look presentable...

can you help me call lalasticla Now
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
finally1:

can help me call lalasticla Now

**sighs
use
'' The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist''

....lalasticlala, myndd44, seun...
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aiholi:

**sighs

Hmmm....lalasticlala, myndd44, seun...

mynd44

Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
finally1:

mynd44
Seen wat i told u?
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aiholi:

Seen wat i told u?
immediately
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
finally1:
immediately
nice... Pls remove the invited commas..
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aiholi:

nice... Pls remove the invited commas..
i dnt understand that sir
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by finally1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
finally1:

The two commas ('')..they are of no use.
Re: The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist by Aiholi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Perfect...

(1) (Reply)

Complete Laurence Anini Notorious Arm Robber History And Biography / Biography Of Elder Statesman, Politician From The North Mallam Adamu Ciroma / NSCDC Guarantor Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.