Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser (1069 Views)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by expertman(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2015
I was just browsing throught facebook
Then I saw a picture of Aig with some other
Prominent Nigeria.

But when I took out my glases to view the pics
I noticed an incredible batton inside our
Smart AIG Trouser.

Make una help me look am if its my glases oooo.

Abuja babes go suffer.

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Kk
Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by kemlily(f): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2015
i can see 2 left legs and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2015
undecided undecided Why did your eyes go there?? gay in the making

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by cardoctor(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm, The real Kondo olopa.
Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by Motolank: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2015
That sight is intimidating.... I suspect he stole more after the angel that made him was in the restroom
Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
One of those Abuja usher girls must have aroused him I guess?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by kokoA(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Leave Abuja girls for us dem no go hear! Now see.. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by zimoni(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
In those days at FUTA when I was in 100L, there was a term boys usually chant when they finished watching "Jogun O Mi" at Akindeko Hostel.

They used to chant NO POCKETING.

NO POCKETING was a popular slang then when a dude protects his Konji with hand in his pocket.

I'd have advised this AIG OF LIFE(AIG AYEE) to POCKET but I looked again and observed hand couldn't have protected the Konji from expressing itself.

That Kondo Olopa is not less than 14".

The AIG must be a Northerner, those Hausa Dudes are over endowed. While an endowed dude in South boasts of 9 or 10", the dudes in North start from 10". Many of them take local herbs or tablet to enhance their erections. The Kondos do not erect fully for long because of the oversize.

This AIG is s shame, he should have shifted his gaze instead of allowing himself to be aroused by the Gimbiya Babes, the photographer must have laughed his azz out.

What an embarrassment.

Oga Lalasticlala, do the needful nah. Let people laugh nah.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Reflection of light on the right side of his body has caused an optical illusion right there..

No. That's no baton inside his trouser and it's not his enlarged or aroused shlong either.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of AIG With A Batton Inside His Trouser by 400billionman: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shun Sir. grin

Attention !

(1) (Reply)

VANGUARD ‘we Are Hopeful That Biafra Will Come To Be’ / Apc Was A Better Opposition While Pdp Was A Better Ruling Party. / What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.