Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? (1074 Views)

Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? by ikorodureporta: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy

I saw this pix on d front page of yesterday's Guardian newspaper....from right, New Ooni of Ife, His father, & Step mother.

Look @ her pix closely, maybe on a bigger screen... Can you see a 'why-not-my-son' look frm her countenance grin

Re: Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? by Mekky05(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Op, where is your "sauce" or is your own from egg "sauce"? Meanwhile add the pix make we see what you are saw!
Re: Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? by ikorodureporta: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
D pix refuse2 load....

Re: Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? by Lanretoye(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2015
see the kind of question you are asking seun and lala.
My friend,direct that query to the ooni's step mother...
Re: Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation?? by damiloladuke: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2015
lol

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

General Gowon's Son Released From US Prison 22 Years After By Adams Odunayo / Dear Niralander Do You Know This Guy? / Classified information...Buhari release 20 billion naira to fight Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.