Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) (41582 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Saraki has decided that the SP is his God given right & won't let go..,

He will play all his cards but he will vacate eventually...

@alcmene
Its twitter , pls correct it. Thx.

Can you say this if Buhari fails to resign should the Army falls short on December target date of rooting out Bokoharam?

The type of hypocrisy that oozes out from APC sycophantic psychos is astronomical.

Quite pathetic. What is wrong in Dr Saraki having a cult followership like Buhari whose supporters openly said they will support him even if he empties CBN or presents a NEPA bill for certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
kheni28:
. Are u saying ur being governed by a dead government.

Are you being governed at all? Almost November, no ministers, no agenda, no nothing.... Na just talk and disown, promises of probes,denial of campaign promises, 97% and 5% principles, increased bombings, slaying by cattle herders, bank robberies in Lagos, tumble and rumble in the stock market, stealing of bailout funds by state governments, poverty, penury, establishment of IDP camps n Osun for feeding civil servants, confirmation of 78million as price for befitting websites, hounding of politicians for standing up to the emperor, intimidation, breaking into government lodges to find dollars , lies and outright falsehood....... it is indeed a living government.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by holuphisayor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
trash
5months gone.....still trying to appoint minister's

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by SergeAlain: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
I still dont get why many of you resort to name calling over simple differences in opinion.

By the way, did the members of NASS come there under duress? Did Saraki order them to come?
I think we should allow the members of senate to exercise their God given freedom of movement and association. They are perfectly entitled to support Bukola Saraki. It does not in anyway stop the tribunal from doing their job and finding Saraki guilty if indeed he is guilty!!!!

The worry among APC members about this show of support tends to show that the whole trial has more to do with removing him from the position of Senate president than any war against corruption!!!

advocates:
A careful look at those calling the respected lady names are of Igbo extract who were not happy over her role in the bring back our girls campaign during Jonathan. It shows the deep resentment these worms of the earth harbour for anything that goes contrary to their opinions or views.

.I pity these army of restive youths, always displaying the negativism build up in their psyche. No respect for elders, lacking in diplomacy and brazenly showing the unclothedness of their clannish tendency.

Madam spoke the truth and only blind beggars will pick holes in her assertions.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by bigeagleeye(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
A careful look at those calling the respected lady names are of Igbo extract who were not happy over her role in the bring back our girls campaign during Jonathan. It shows the deep resentment these worms of the earth harbour for anything that goes contrary to their opinions or views.
.I pity these army of restive youths, always displaying the negativism build up in their psyche. No respect for elders, lacking in diplomacy and brazenly showing the unclothedness of their clannish tendency.

I took time to check the profile of the guys who posted the much insults on the woman in the name of response to her humble submission on this subject..hmm, Nigeria still has a long way to go if these elements are not engaged in a special session of Nationhood and Patriotism!
For anyone who has problem with the woman and feels it is part of the game for Saraki to go to Tribunal with 81 Nigerian Senators..how should we as citizens reason per time? who owns your blind loyalty, the mean leaders or the helpless led?
Unless you guys are doing a paid job here, please have a rethink!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by modath(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
kosplateau:

It is ...it's not its...correct it..10X.

Blame that on autocorrect...

I'm not perfect, but I'm not a failure.. And you'll never see me type like I'm chatting, what is 10x ? smiley

Thank you..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by henrysam(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where was Oby when Tinubu went with all the ACN governors and about 10 SANs to CCT in 2011.
Also we have not seen Bring back our girls crusaders since bubu was sworn in. And Oby does not have anything to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by modath(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Can you say this if Buhari fails to resign should the Army falls short on December target date of rooting out Bokoharam?

The type of hypocrisy that oozes out from APC sycophantic psychos is astronomical.

Quite pathetic. What is wrong in Dr Saraki having a cult followership like Buhari whose supporters openly said they will support him even if he empties CBN or presents a NEPA bill for certificate?

Who let you out of your pen

Don't know why you folks that lack sound judgement can't dissent without going the insultive route.. Your psychosis started on the the 1st of april & there is no end in sight..

Since PMB signed an agreement with you & you are his boss, go to Aso rock & remove him...

Buhari is your president, keep wailing nothing changes!!! & don't forget to take a seat on a bed of rusty nails!!!

Come back with anything, I'm done with you!!

#yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by depezee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with her comment. She's only speaking the obvious which is also the mind of millions of progressive Nigerians. A lot of Nigerians find it difficult to speak and accept the truth; this is why evil will not depart from us. Madam continue to speak to them, posterity will always remember your legacy.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by omolami: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki has done nothing wrong . It is the CCB that set u CCT that is embarrasing the country. This is because the case with Saraki was not an issue for CCT in the first place. The Act setting u CCB provided for invitation of persons for reaching amicable correction where necessary . The authorities of CCB prefered the hard way because someone is dictating and wishes to upturn someone's seat. Now nigerians are watching and enjoying the darama playing out. Ezekwesii suppose to say the truth

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by wiseoneking: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
dunkem21:
..Wailer grin
Look at this girl, thats is the only thing you will say. "WAILERS"
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by GoodGovernance: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
The only problem with Saraki's case(which is in court and therefore remains innocent until other wise proven)is the senate as an institution itself.Why suspend plenary because of one person?Worse still, 81 senators abandoning their constitutional duties, all in the name of dubious solidarity?

The morality of Amaechi's nomination is a function of his decision to challenge his ''indictment in court''.If he had not challenged his ''indictment'' in court,then his nomination would have become totally immoral,corrupt and unacceptable.

My take.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Who let you out of your pen

Don't know why you folks that lack sound judgement can't dissent without going the insultive route.. Your psychosis started on the the 1st of april & there is no end in sight..

Since PMB signed an agreement with you & you are his boss, go to Aso rock & remove him...

Buhari is your president, keep wailing nothing changes!!! & don't forget to take a seat on a bed of rusty nails!!!

Come back with anything, I'm done with you!!

#yeyenatu

Mind you both Buhari and Saraki are APC National Leaders.

Your opinions are immaterial as far as Dr Saraki's cult followership is concerned, so save yourself of the high blood pressure and the curses that are associated with sycophantic hypocrisy.

See you feeling funky on Nairaland. What a show of inferiority complex.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
What I don't understand is why are Government Elected Officials working to Satisfy their party instead of the masses? Why are we so dumb in Nigeria, calling others an opposition when even we ourselves as the power behind their Being elected are not benefiting nothing, but blind just because we think they accept us as their People even when they don't?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by kumbalo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
sammyj:
Saraki embarrasing Nigeria and the senate since 800 DC. Pa Chukwudi come and eat, wail and do your normal PR stuff as usual for your paid slave master !!! cheesy grin angry grin grin
Need not say more
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Badejotemitope: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
CRASS IRRESPONSIBILITY is when 81 senators accompany Saraki to the CCT, abandoning their obligations to the citizenry, thereby impeding national progress!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
In your dreams

hinwazaka:

The APC is already dead. Saraki is fighting for his life, El rufai is at war with VP Osinbanjo, Tinubu is already considering pulling out the ACN, Akande has since packed shop, and Amaechi is already considering life after failure. Even the useless President is already thinking about stup1dly rigging the Kogi and BAYELSA elections. The APC is dead, all that is left is to deposit it at the morgue.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by JDado: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
I LAFF THIS WOMAN...........IS IT OLD AGE ABI I DONT UNDERSTAND....SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL... OKONJO IWELLA WEY SHE DEY BEEF DON GET WORK, HER OWN NA TO PICK P FIGHT HERE AND THERE

MAKE MORE MONEY TODAY FROM OUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS, CHAPIONS LEAGUE AND U-17 WORLD CUP [url]picknstake.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by ogahug: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
alcmene:
Controversial politician/activist took to tweeter to react to saraki's trial today.

These are some of her tweets:

Oby Ezekwesili ‏@obyezeks 3m3 minutes ago
'Honestly my dear @bukolasaraki , you should have dissuaded your colleagues from doing such damage to the Democratic Institution of NASS.

"@bukolasaraki Leadership values should have guided you on this. Why pull the institution of the NASS into this judicial process. #NotGood.

"@bukolasaraki I speak for Citizens who like me just simply wish for a TRANSPARENT judicial DUE PROCESS on your case with CCT. #Institutions

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/656783651548581888?p=v
What is she saying in effect? Would it have been easier to have Enweremmadu of PDP to preside. over APC nominees?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Badejotemitope: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:
OBJ bast@rd daughter, you better go and ask God for forgiveness and seek deliverance from the demons you got into bed with, because with the way, BBOG campaigners are dropping like flies, if care is not taken, you might not see December. A word is enough for the wise.

So she has suddenly become your enemy because she is telling the truth. What a pity!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by lele007: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is it a bus-load of little children, or grown adults that went with Saraki to the CCT? Did Saraki tie a goat rope to their necks and drag them there?

I'm not for stealing and/or corruption (whichever it is), but Aunty Oby doesn't have point abeg.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nuezha(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

The APC is already dead. Saraki is fighting for his life, El rufai is at war with VP Osinbanjo, Tinubu is already considering pulling out the ACN, Akande has since packed shop, and Amaechi is already considering life after failure. Even the useless President is already thinking about stup1dly rigging the Kogi and BAYELSA elections. The APC is dead, all that is left is to deposit it at the morgue.

If this your lines of rhetoric is all it takes to believe APC is dead, then...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by nairamaniac: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

and I guess u are Don King that is staging them against themselves?
Or u are the Undertaker?

APC never sed there wdnt be internal challenges?
APC should only be considered dead when it disintegrates into smaller parties or another party claims its center from her.

For now, u are more dead to me Dan how APC would ever become.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
May God bless this courageous woman of God for always daring to speak the truth. For those calling her names, I only pity you.... How can people say she had her eyes on ministerial position all because she was campaigning for rescue of helpless children who were abducted during President Jonathan's time, even when the Elections were still very far away?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by okestev: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:

You have just spoken my mind. How come? GOD bless you richly.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by nightmile: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:

Interesting! Igbos are worms. I sincerely hope they are not worse than that..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Menace2Society(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:

U are right they are all Igbos
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by davidque007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
ahaika23:
Abuja harlot

I really didn't want to comment on this thread,but when I came across your comment, it saddened my heart. Honestly, I think you either don't have any woman in your family or you just lack total respect for women. You know very well that she is far from being a harlot. If don't like her or her stand on national issues, why don't u take her up on it instead of making such a childish statement. If you have a value for the women around you, you wouldn't be so insultive

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

useless president?da was too hash...if d number citizen of this country is useless then WTC
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by cuteboy2: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
What "privatisation" in the world is Oby voking about?

Is this not the same woman who as Minister of Education under OBJ commenced the insidious policy of privatising Federal Govt Colleges

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by screampete(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
ahaika23:
Abuja harlot
.............. You r right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.