Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,126 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (31915 Views)

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by HungerBAD: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I thought this man has a One Eye? Dele has been known to be a praise singer *Otimkpu* all his life. He should answer his calling which his FUJI artiste

Stick to TenTen.

Leave Politics to those who can see.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
nicestguy1:
“If I were Buhari, I would protect and promote Amaechi with my last strength; whatever sin he committed is nullified.”

Its obvious Dele Momodu just lost his morals by campaigning for Amaechi even with daring-proof of looting Rivers State. I thought APC was supposed to promote transparency and not corruption.....why promote a man you know is deep in the sin of corruption and looting?

I guess APC is just another national joke. Like Sound Sultan 1ce said, "All politicians' ambition is to keep scoping the masses".

Silence would have been the best approach for Dele Momodu in this issue because he USED TO BE RECOGNIZED as an upright man before this his senile outburst!
ameachi was corrupt when he was in pdp, he use to steal for ur clueless corrupt gej and pej, he has since cover his track,that was why he was bold to fight against corrupt govt, u could not accuse him of what he stole for pej, u are only accusing him of d money he save for river state,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by asamaigho(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
True.

Amaechi is already a Minister. Who wants to stop him?the corruption infested PDP Senators in the Senate?or the turn coat back stabber called Saraki?or the thug-cum-lawyer-cum-Governor called Wike in Rivers State?

Nothing can stop Amaechi.

Still don't get it, why the opposition keeps bringing up Amaechi's name. Amaechi is like Mourhino, he is the anointed one. Anointed by we THE UN-CORRUPT PEOPLE of Nigeria, and blessed by this Presidency.

Keep fighting him, and you will run out of energy.

on amaechi we stand.
he is the leader of the nigerdelta.
long live the incoming k minister of d nd
long d great lion of our time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by blackboy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
eleko1:
100 Wicked Wike can't stop AMEACHI confirmation. He triumph over Jonathan, so shall he walk over those Pdpagans .Wish the man is the president instead of that confused jona

Yes with the way ministerial screening is going why wont he pass and with the caliber of most of the nominees why should he not scale through.

But he was the last governor in Rivers and still lost the election so what makes him better than GEJ. Ameachi could not even deliver Rivers to PMB or any Eastern or South South state. Abeg.

He did not triupm over GEJ but PMB did.

Yes he used looted funds to fund APC but that did not deliver Rivers or any South South state to him.

Dele is free to say what he likes he is a business man Ovation magazine tells you the kind of man Dele is. It's a free world.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by jbinmyownworld(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hatters will soon all die...Amaechi is the lion of Africa

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Stick to TenTen.

Leave Politics to those who can see.
onye aguru, if a platform is dedicated to d two of us to discuss politics I will not only beat you silly I will banish you to somalia
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by babestella: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whoever wrote this shiiit is less than a maggot. Maggot of ubima.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by moshino(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lion = Wild Animal (Must be caged or kept in the jungle without cohabitation with humans).

Therefore, if Amaechi = Lion, then Amaechi = Wild Animal (Must be caged or kept in the jungle without cohabitation with humans, and cannot be minister).
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by agabaI23(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
True.

Amaechi is already a Minister. Who wants to stop him?the corruption infested PDP Senators in the Senate?or the turn coat back stabber called Saraki?or the thug-cum-lawyer-cum-Governor called Wike in Rivers State?

Nothing can stop Amaechi.

Still don't get it, why the opposition keeps bringing up Amaechi's name. Amaechi is like Mourhino, he is the anointed one. Anointed by we THE UN-CORRUPT PEOPLE of Nigeria, and blessed by this Presidency.

Keep fighting him, and you will run out of energy.
So are you saying again like before that even if he was caught emptying the treasury of Rivers State, he will be a minister just to spite PDP?
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wetin you go call Fayose then? Impersonation!
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Poor knowledge is English is the only reason why anyone will use such a superlative.
What makes Amaechi the Lion of Africa?
When he failed to maintain law and order in Rivers State?
When he governed Rivers State like a local government?
As much as I support the All Progressives Congress (APC), I cannot ignore the facts of the realities from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad.
Majority of the APC governors and leaders would fare better as local government chairmen and not as senators or ministers.
No governor of Rivers State has been able to do better than Alfred Papapreye Diete-Spiff, the first Military Governor of the state.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by HungerBAD: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
onye aguru, if a platform is dedicated to d two of us to discuss politics I will not only beat you silly I will banish you to somalia

Lol Somalia? Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by tushburg(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
I kw Amaechi...pls who's dele momodu?
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by jbinmyownworld(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sure talk
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Bolaadu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
if every Nigerians can b like amaechi dat denied his broad 4 doing bad things Nigeria could have being a great nation.Amaechi save us 4rm wicked leaders

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
even goat of Africa
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by onilemeji(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Momodu abi kini wan npe eee, ori e buru for that statement, bastad, to me amchi is just a rat, I don't blame u , since u have ur own cheer
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by cardoctor(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
haba. make una pity amechi naa
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by property4sale: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
8 UNITS OF ONE BEDROOM FLAT EACH FOR SALE,

PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE

Interested buyers should please contact Martins on 08158225964 for more information.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by ybalogs(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
I stand with Amaechi anyday, anytime. I just love the man.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by CaptPlanet(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is the type of rubbish that has left this country the way it is.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 22, 2015
angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2015
jbinmyownworld:
Hatters will soon all die...Amaechi is the lion of Africa
No monorail for you, you i d i o t!
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by change49ja: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2015
According to him, Amaechi’s nomination is not a do-or-die issue but the campaign is a response to the action of the opposition camp.

“Their trick is very obvious – demonise Amaechi brutally and hope Nigerians would be fooled. We stand with you (Amaechi),” he noted.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by SeanDada1(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2015
ponleh:

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/amaechi-is-the-lion-of-africa-dele-momodu/

@ Dele Momodu: Please sh_ut up and stop all these publicity stunts to score cheap political point for Rotimi Amaechi. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe still remains the "Lion of Africa" and "Zick of Africa". Amaechi is just the "Lion of Ubima" and lion of his village only!!
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by engrlarex(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
God bless u my brother, the only offence Amaechi committed was supporting Buhari, thesame guy was humiliated by his own brother using Joseph Mbu, i remembered a period when they wanted to impeach the speaker just to pave way for his impeachement, thanks to Chidi lyod, all because of him 16 was greater than 19, 5 was greater than 27. the genesis of dia fight was when Jesus of Okrika hijacked microphone from the governor in public in d commission of a project somwia in Okrika or PH cant remeber vividly and the ceding of Soku oil wells to Bayelsa. Amaechi fought for Justice, he fought for his conscience. Had it been its in the southwest where we have enough learned and liberated youths he'l be celebrated till eternity. Always fight for justice, even if you are the only one fighting..Gani Fawehinmi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by engrlarex(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
onilemeji:
Momodu abi kini wan npe eee, ori e buru for that statement, bastad, to me amchi is just a rat, I don't blame u , since u have ur own cheer

O ni eko bi wan shey ba agbalagba so oro...
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by missangela: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Only the court can determine that.The case is already in court.Until then.... Your conclusion is therefore stinking too grin

Your conclusion on jonathan,daezani,and akpabio is also stinking! because they have not be convicted by any law court
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by chrisxxx(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d heat is on senate, they don't have choice not to confirm d lion of ubima, d driver general that drove ur clueless corrupt hero back to otuoke
No wonder he was made the transport minister. chief driver of the federation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / House Of Reps halts motion seeking to stop Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.