Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee (17959 Views)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV / President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee by wiseoneking: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedONLY POOR AND FRUSTRATED IGBOS WANT BIAFRA.

#say no to biafra

#Nnamdi Kanu must be given the north korean treatment angry
From psychological point of view, you must be suicidal at this point or with some mental issue. You are too occupied in your mind with igbos and their biafrans. We are people that promotes igbo superiority complex by making igbos looks so important beyond measure. I think other tribes should wake up so that it will not looks as if other tribes are begging them to stay in Nigeria. Thank God here in the sw, oduduwa nation spirit is awaking out of slumber. THEY NOW SEE BIAFRA AS THEIR ONLY HOPE TO ALSO EXIST. Can you imagine we are talking about buhari and ineptitude with his cabinet collosal compesation appointment failure and you are here crying for igbos that are thriving in every nooks and corners of nigeria. Hope you dont die about the igbos.
Re: Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee by jacoik(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great

Listening to Osadebe's "Agadi Nwanyi Na Inine", amazing song in the postcolonial era shocked
wetin concern osadebe wit dis news now ehhh. if I giv I dirty slap nw ppl go say I wicked abi
Re: Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari in need of a mediator between him and NASS he went to Tanbuwa. The implication of this is that Tinubu is not important to buhari. Guess that was why Tinubu was fighting tooth and nail to install his people at leadership in NASS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.