Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) (37679 Views)

Ex-Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo, Bags MBA From U.K University (photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Which bar??...Make i patronize her shop sad
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by ekpurikpu77: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
congrats to her.
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
She get Better Reflex action
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Really beauty with brains. Congrats to her
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Monzuur:
Congratulations to her

Congratulations to me too

I'm a year older today all thanks to almighty Allah for keeping me for a good reasons till this moment,not forgetting my papa dat dropped me as a #sperm without using protection nor #withdrawal method thank you sir,My mama for enduring to carry me in her womb for 9months thank you ma,God u are so wonderful for protecting me in her
Happy birthday jawe my biggest boss

Long life and prosperity cool
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Owliver(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Igbos are used to winning. its in their blood
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by afollayan: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beautiful woman
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by afollayan: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harmvirus:
Really beauty with brains. Congrats to her

U can say dat again sir
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by gbolakpine(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
please help me like my facebook fan fage... This is the link www.facebook.com/boldnaija Thank you! grin
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by bigboss80s(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nothing glorifies a man's heart more than a woman with killing beauty and superfluous brains!

Congrats!

Do u know the meaning of the word 'superfluous?'

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
afollayan:

U can say dat again sir

Sir?
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
contactmorak:
She was called to bar this afternoon, october 2wst 2015. Talk of beauty with brains! Congrats to her!
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/beauty-with-brain-miss-nigeria-ezinne.html
don't know her!
So let me pass
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by opiaoku: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great..."She was called to bar this afternoon, october 2wst 2015" angry
This Jonathan sef shocked
Anway, NgeneKwenu ---you don get rival undecided

Osita Osadebe's - Igbo Awa song comes to mind. Igbos are indeed doing well grin

Chai chineke meee see madness
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Upon all the Beauty and Brains.. if Davido small boy OMO come now.. she go jump enter car
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by ril19(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Double Honours!!!
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

Chai chineke meee see madness
[/s]

Nonsense comment embarassed
Big Girls tings wink
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Tman66(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy others in the same categories should emulate..,u don well..,Godwin grin grin grin
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sai Ezinne Amarachi Akudo
Sai BUHARI
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by batulakarada: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who are the judges in these competitions sef?
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by victorazy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Monzuur:
Congratulations to her

Congratulations to me too

I'm a year older today all thanks to almighty Allah for keeping me for a good reasons till this moment,not forgetting my papa dat dropped me as a #sperm without using protection nor #withdrawal method thank you sir,My mama for enduring to carry me in her womb for 9months thank you ma,God u are so wonderful for protecting me in her womb,Allihamdulilahi.... My mama thanks for all the care since I was born till this moment even though I'm nw a Man she still cares......The good and bad friends I've met in this journey of life I appreciate u too for teaching me some lessons d experiences I've acquired from u are numerous thanks to u all......All my teachers and lecturers u're so wonderful coz if not for u I won't know how to write this article thanks sir/ma

Congrat
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beautiful!!!

Congratulations Pretty! kiss
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by macaranta(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Now that's a real woman right there...
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hw nice...congrats to her
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Basildvalour(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
bigboss80s:

Do u know the meaning of the word 'superfluous?'
Its more than what she needs...she has a reserve of the brain though in this case, its necessary grin

Oya, school me
Re: Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Unlike all these ugly brainless ladies here spitting trash about dem broke niggas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama / Singer Small Doctor Beaten In Agege / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.