Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. (688 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
I was filling an order form on Aliexpress. I had
filled in my address details and proceeded to the card section. But then I had to suspend the payment. Reason being that I negotiated and was given a discount. So the price that is tagged to the product is not what I'm paying due to the discount

I asked the seller for a coupon and here's her reply 'just payment $ 40 ok. Thanks.' You know, Chinese grammar is another school of thought entirely. I sent another message asking her to give me a discount code so I will not be overcharged because I believe the price that is tagged on the product is what will be charged on my account.

Here's the reply I got 'Paypal send to 40 usd, ok?' This grammar is completely beyond my decoding 'oblaganta' My question is, what am I supposed to do? How do I indicate the discounted amount so that I won't be overcharged. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by mayorall(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tell him "Adjust price to our agreed price so we can payment you".
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by femexsp: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mayorall

The english they understand is ADJUST PRICE
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by femexsp: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Saluting Mayorall my Boss,Ymodulus and all my Boss in the house
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
mayorall:
Tell him "Adjust price to our agreed price so we can payment you".

Thanks
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
femexsp:
Mayorall

Ok, thanks
Re: I Need Help From Aliexpress Experts. by mayorall(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
femexsp:
Mayorall

Naxo boss

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Business Opportunity. / NCC Files Criminal Charges Against MTN Over Alleged Copyright Infringement / How I Created A $350 Mil Software firm Knowing Nothing About software: Sung Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.