Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Managing And Dealing With Anger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Managing And Dealing With Anger (382 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managing And Dealing With Anger by oluymc(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dealing with Anger

Anger is a strong feeling of displeasure, hostility or antagonism towards someone or something, usually combined with an urge to harm. Anger is a normal, healthy emotion, but when prolonged, it spirals out of control which has serious consequences for your relationships, your health, and your state of mind.
Continue reading >>> http://lifestylesheadline..ae/2015/10/dealing-with-anger.html
Re: Managing And Dealing With Anger by KanwuliaJara: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Only you can MAKE YOU ANGRY!
Don't feed the pigeons! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being A Man Is Never An Exception To Advices / How Involved Should Grandparent Be In Parenting . / Now You Can Secure Your Family Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.