Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo (1558 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by businessline: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-Girlfriend Chioma Amaryllis Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos. The former girlfriend of recently arrested Radio Biafra founder has exposed his fraudulent activities.

US-based Chioma Amaryllis, a former PR coordinator for Radio Biafra alleged that Kanu is misleading gullible Igbos and collecting money from them to sustain his lavish lifestyle.
Hear her:

“I am Chioma Amaryllis I live in the USA but I am from Mbaise in Imo State, a proud Igbo woman. I had a relationship with Nnamdi Kanu as he presented himself to me in the US as a single man. I hope that the point I am trying to make about Nnamdi Kanu will take precedence. I am telling the truth about Nnamdi Kanu & Radio Biafra as I saw it and closely witnessed”

“It is easy enough to live in Malaysia, China, Japan, Indonesia and donate money to Radio Biafra”
“I bought and paid my ticket from the USA to Nigeria for Radio Biafra to see things for myself”
“I was donating my savings in the USA to Radio Biafra for defence & all forms of funds”

“As Nnamdi Kanu’s girlfriend I went to Nigeria myself I wanted to see what Biafra was about”
“It is not enough for Ndi Igbo’s to get excited by someone you hear on the radio, verify”

“I don’t want Igbo’s in diaspora to believe me, buy your ticket like I did and see Nnamdi’s lies. Go back home to Igbo Land and do your investigations, don’t be deceived”

“Money was being collected by Nnamdi Kanu, huge money from genuine people & misappropriated,” she said.

Nnamdi Kanu collected huge donations to build a cenotaph for Ojukwu but never did. A lot of donations to Biafra went down the drain & I have a right to speak out because I contributed.”

“When Nnamdi Kanu asked for $8 million to start in 2014, I took a step back knowing Ojukwu used his own money for Biafra. I am unhappy people are being tricked to donate money using Biafra as a cover.”

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
no be him fault nw, he didn't force any flat head to send money to his account.
Na igbo dey pay intentionaly grin.
Igbio kwenu?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by danakins(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by Aromas: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
no be him fault nw, he didn't force any flat head to send money to his account.

Na igbo dey pay intentionaly grin.

Igbio kwenu?
Then it shows how ignorance they are undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by fotojenik(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2015
just passing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by j1mmy: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
more IGBO criminals

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by gunpoint(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Watch "99 9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes Nnamdi Kanu Director of Radio Biafra London YouTube" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
duping his own tribe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Chioma Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbo by Holyman3(m): 2:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Someone once told me that Yorubas are bunch of propaganda liars.
I thought he was wrong until I read this crap up here.
Shame on you bunch. Why are you people shivering already?
We are leaving, it might not be today or tomorrow but the ideology has been enshrined inside us. It is only a matter of time.

You better start planning how to live without us. It is true we collectively developed Lagos..
Let's see how you can develope any other place on your own.
Bunch if lazy cowards.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch Man For Recording Himself R*ping A Dog (photo) / Closed / Shocking! Grandpa Starves Girl To 16.8KG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.