Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (41149 Views)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Blogsphere: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Source - .COM

The nerves on some individuals though… So a guy was asked to take down his profile photo by the real owner of the photo and the response he gave is just jaw dropping.

The said guy, with name Adedeji Iwoluwa on Facebook used the profile photo of one Yetunde Bakare and when she asked him to take down the photo, he said he actually would, but he wants to use it in scamming someone first.

Disgusted by this, the lady took to her IG page to call out the said guy, sharing screenshots of the chats she had with him and his photos…

She wrote,

Friends plz I need your help. This guy Adedeji Iwolowa used my picture as his profile pic n I was curious n worried cause I don’t know him, which I messaged him immediately to show I wasn’t cool with it n the next sentence he made was that he wanted to use it to collect money from someone…

Plz I want y’all to help me call this guy out cause I don’t know him, I have never met him before in my life, I don’t know if he’s into fraud, I don’t know where my picture might have gotten too..

I don’t know him oooo… Plz if u out there n he’s using my picture to chat with you on any platform I don’t know him n he’s just a friend I accepted on Facebook…

Read their chats and see photos of the guy below:

More Chats: http://www..com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-calls-out-guy-using-her.html

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Blogsphere: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2018

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin

Chaaaii...
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by lawman88(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
That guy should be arrested

13 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Originality007: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
H
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by talk2ekpa(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Plz I want y’all to help me call this guy out cause I don’t know him, I have never met him before in my life, I don’t know if he’s into fraud, I don’t know where my picture might have gotten too

Some people sha...

Little girl, He's already told you who he is and you are here telling stories...

where to go is not IG, but police station.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Tybabe0001(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Am learning a new lesson

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by odemeetu1: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
angry
Issokky

SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo....SeMo SeMo.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by spartan50(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just look at this ugly boy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by sunnywhyt007: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
orisirisi
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by crestedaguiyi: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Maga must pay.

it used to be the cabal scamming the govt

after some time, the govt started scamming the masses

now the masses are scamming each other

later it will be the masses scamming the govt

once a shithole always a shithole.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by timmydahpeace(f): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
this hustling for ftc# no be small kwa!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by misterchris(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Arrangee for attention

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Some guys are platinum diggers sha
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Pubichairs(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
g
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by stefanweeks: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
boys dey hustle gan
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by obyikye(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
For those after lust.....
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by ajoyeleke(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by MisterSols(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not my concern

9 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by skales67(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
See his useless scammy face like ewedu

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by eamon360(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
see em eye
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by san316(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
That is why I advised my girlfriend (now wife) to bring down all her pictures from facebook. There are bad people everywhere trying to use various means to defraud and scam people.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
See the children that are being raised these days...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by omocalabar(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
why is english language so hard for yoloba muslims?

17 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by movid(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Has anybody heard of this Paylater scheme?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by KrystosCJ(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Arrest the pervert, scammer and Y! plus 6 o'clock eye miscreant. Imagine the nerve!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why can't he use his sister's pix?
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by lordraiden(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
The hustle is real.... For all those niggaz wey they trip for pics
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Opentokwowledge: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wtf! shocked
Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by FluidQueen(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
He should be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims by Ekiseme(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Imagine rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.