Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence (855 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par Excellence / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by SUCONANA(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Senator Buruji Kashamu:Leadership par- excellence

By Oyejide Sunkanmi

Clarity is a simple concept, and is key to staying on the same page as a team. Clarity means knowing what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Unfortunately, lack of clarity of responsibility is common in most of our political office holders.Lack of clarity of responsibility leads to non performance, disagreements about prioritization, and endless meetings just to figure out, “What did we do last week, and what should we do next week?”

As with most popular sayings, there is some truth in the adage, “Great leaders are born, not made.” To some extent, the capacity for great leadership is innate. However, learning how to be a more effective leader is within everyone’s grasp – whether you lead multiple teams, a country or just a community.

Senator Buruji Kashamu leadership styles and exceptional humanitarian gestures stand him out from the crowd or mere capable elected  office holders.Kashamu timely response to the SOS messages of the civil servants in Osun State is still recieving commendations from all walks of life.

Below are  few of the qualities and traits that distinguishes great leaders such as Senator Buruji from mere capable leaders.

Sharp perception: Do you know how people really perceive you? Effective leader such as Senator Kashamu  do. SBK has an easy level of honest communication with his constituents and his team, and a thorough understanding of how he is perceived. Senator Kashamu is aware testing others’ perception of him can be as simple as observing his behavior. As a political office holder are your  people relaxed around you? Does all conversation stop when you enter into their midst?

If you really want to know what people think, just ask them. You may receive feedback that you’re not listening or showing appreciation as well as you could be. If you’ve established an environment of honest and open communication, you should be able to ask about your good qualities and the areas you need to improve on.The electorates will appreciate you more.This was the difference Between Prince Buruji Kashamu and Mr Dapo Abiodun when they both contested the Ogun east senatorial seat.SBK is deeply rooted at the grassroot,he is popular in all the communities of Ogun east.The masses love seeing their leaders around often.

Effective leader knows the constituency overall purpose and goals,Effective leader (like Senator Kashamu)  agreed-upon  workable strategies to achieve these goals; SBK  also know how his plans fits into the big picture. Full knowledge of your terrain – inside and out – is vital to becoming an effective leader, this has helped Senator Kashamu in no small measure in winning the heart of the masses to his side.

Self-assessment:Senator Buruji Kashamu periodically take stock of his personal strength and shortcomings.  Effective leader ask: “What do I like to do? What am I really good at?” “What are my areas of weakness, and what do I dislike doing?”

Be “Going Somewhere” Call it being visionary, call it setting direction, call it having a compelling point—creating hope for the future and helping people see the way forward is one of the t basic needs of followers, according to Gallup’s latest research.

Recent studies by the Hay Group concur that to be a great leader, alongside being trustworthy, you simply must be able to communicate a vision of where you and others need to go. Not only will this inspire confidence downwards, among the electorate, it will also increase your impact upwards, among your contemporaries.

If Nigeria had more effective and caring political leaders like Senator Buruji Kashamu,it would be a more better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by rusher14: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kashamu, for your acts of kindness I would like to sponsor your next vacation.

What do you think about a suite at the Bellagio, Las Vegas, USA?

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by GovernorGeneral: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is really a very descriptive writeup showing the acquired character of Senator Buruji Kashamu. He is indeed a distinguished personnel among the so called other senators.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by emorse(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
The more reason why our aged politicians keep recycling themselves. The youth have shown themselves grossly incapable of doing things differently - the right way.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by Aromas: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
@OP You better keep all dis write-up wit yourself, can you go along with him to USA I guess you don collect rice, das y d old politicians keep renewing themselves. undecided
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by MAJESTY2828: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
For those gullible people that are so callous and sees noting good about Senator Buruji Kashamu they are left with their rebellious view. To me SBK remains a great icon of repute, a man with uncommon pedigree ans caring heart. I stand with him anyday and no amount of insult here can make us change our mind about him
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by chinchum(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op, You are a failed youth. Your writeup stinks of myopia.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by cardoctor(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
This man?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence by laudate: 2:21am On Oct 23, 2015
MAJESTY2828:
For those gullible people that are so callous and sees noting good about Senator Buruji Kashamu they are left with their rebellious view. To me SBK remains a great icon of repute, a man with uncommon pedigree ans caring heart. I stand with him anyday and no amount of insult here can make us change our mind about him

How much did he pay you??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Correct Here? / How Time Flies!Caption This Pic Of Wike & His APC Rival Peterside In Happy Mood / The Smile On GEJ And President Buhari in Aso Villa is Everything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.