Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par Excellence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par Excellence (394 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par-excellence / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu:leadership Par Excellence by SUCONANA(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
By Oyejide Sunkanmi

Essentially, I found that a few of the most successful Nigerian states such as Lagos,Akwa Ibom State and few others are led by prominent leaders.Babatunde Raji Fashola and Godswill Akpabio’s contributions to their respective states will for ever be remembered
Babatunde Raji Fashola Brillant ideas contributed immensely to the development of Lagos State,Lagosians will always credit BRF for the selfless services he rendered while in office.The people of Akwa Ibom State will also have Godswill Akpabio to thank for making Uyo a place to be,the story of a modern Akwa-Ibom state will not be complete without mentioning Godswill Akpabio as the lead actor.
The Ogun east senatorial district is on the verge of greatness with the emergence of Senator Buruji Kashamu as the Senator representing the Zone.Prince Kashamu is a leader that will take personal responsibility just to ensure everything is fine.
Strong leaders are humble,they leave their egos at the door and this is exactly what we have in Senator Kashamu,Prince Kashamu is such a rear leader that will award credit when credit is due.Good leaders acknowledge their team members.A good example was when the appeal court judgement that upturned the strange verdict of the Ogun state election tribunal was delivered,Senator Kashamu was humble in his speech after the judgement.Prince Kashamu said “I salute the good people of Ogun East Senatorial District who overwhelmingly gave me their mandate. I thank my party leaders, elders, associates and supporters, for standing by me all through the litigation. I thank my legal team, the media, clerics, the youths, students, artisans, okada riders, market men and women, for their best wishes, prayers and support.
“I promised them quality representation. We have begun the journey and there is no going back. We are committed to making a difference in and out of politics. I wish to appeal to my younger brother and friend, Mr. Dapo Abiodun, not to see himself as my opponent. Rather, he should join hands with me to take our senatorial district to greater heights. There is no victor, no vanquished.
“It was an electoral contest and someone was bound to be elected. This time, it has pleased the Almighty Allah to use the good people of Ogun East Senatorial District to give me their mandate. Next time, it could go to anyone else.”.
If leaders can pay attention to the humanity of others and show that they actually care, they will yield immeasurable benefits for both themselves and their followers. That’s what being a better leader is all about,and this is one of the traits that stand Senator Buruji Kashamu out from the crowd.
Ogun east in no time will be a place to be.
Ride on the peoples senator.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Prices Of Snake Venom, Bear Bile, Dead Tiger On Black Market / Response To Femi Fani-kayode’s Diatribe Against PMB / Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.