Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

SUPER HILARIOUS: Colleagues Get A Fart When They Try To Surprise A Co-worker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SUPER HILARIOUS: Colleagues Get A Fart When They Try To Surprise A Co-worker (1229 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SUPER HILARIOUS: Colleagues Get A Fart When They Try To Surprise A Co-worker by emmy9688: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
I find this quite hilarious grin grin grin grin If you don't laugh to it too, then you have a serious problem.
i couldnt upload video here so find the video in the link below.

http://gag247.com/funny/super-hilarious-colleagues-get-a-fart-when-they-try-to-surprise-a-co-worker-on-his-birthday/

CC: lalasticlala... let my people laugh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Convert PDF To WORD CONVERTER To Excel Converter To Excel Conver / Police Woman Spotted Fighting Dirty In Public / Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.