Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Eagles Fail To Pick 2010 World Cup Ticket, Weste - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Eagles Fail To Pick 2010 World Cup Ticket, Weste (646 Views)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Eagles Fail To Pick 2010 World Cup Ticket, Weste by donbuchi1(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2009
The self-styled 'Dutchgerian' has also vowed to return to his home country if Super Eagles failed to make the cut to the competition in Mandela's land.

To Westerhof, the missing link between the present Super Eagles' team and his 1994 team is discipline. "The coaches, who are supposed to teach the players, are not disciplined as well. So you should not expect anything more from the players.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Should Watch Out On June 5th / Manchester United Homage Video / French Open 2009 Ladies Single-kuznetsova Takes Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.