Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Senate House Of Comedy!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate House Of Comedy!!! (386 Views)

Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate House Of Comedy!!! by donogaga(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Comedy 1:
When ministerial nominee, Khadija Abba Ibrahim appeared at the isle for screening, the chanting of "Our Wife" dominated the floor.
Comedy 2:
When she was to be introduced, the Senate President referred her as "an affiliate member of the Senate." Not because she was a senator but because her husband, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, is a senator!
Comedy 3:
When question time came, it was only her husband that Senate President, Bukola Saraki, gave the opportunity to ask Khadija question.
Comedy 4:
In his question, Bukar Abba Ibrahim asked his wife, "My ever loving wife, what will be your reaction if I ask you take a bow and go?"
(Everyone including the interviewee bursted into laughter)
Comedy 5:
Senator Saraki then asked the senators whether she should be allowed to take a bow and go. All the senator bursted into laughter yet again and answered in the affirmative.
This is intense screening that the Senators promised us. But I never knew they could also be jesters and comedians. Even the like of Ali baba, Basket mouth, I Go Die, etc can do no better job than the therapeutic laughter the senators gave us yesterday.
If no other reason, at least, Nigerians were thoroughly entertained yesterday. At least, we can now relax knowing that the senators are really justifying their huge salaries and allowance they collect - they are comedians who make Nigerians laugh.
Re: Senate House Of Comedy!!! by Amiano(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whr u expecting dem to drill deir colleague wife? Funny though
Re: Senate House Of Comedy!!! by osesology(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
hehehe funny

(1) (Reply)

/ Delta Election Petition Tribunal Judgment Vindicates Us —INEC / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.